Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like a different person since the leering story.

She is absolutely buzzing. This is a trend we have seen when she has made such claims before. For such an ordeal, it was quickly forgotten about once the engagement stats and validation came in.

What a bizarre person.

Reactions: 32
Just galling that she gets hundreds in freebies & free stay in not one, but two hotels ( hotels in direct competition with each other)
All of them offering 25% off LK if they use their code. Perhaps LK could cut out the middle man/hundreds & just discount the item!

Genuinely regularly order from LK & need to buy a couple of bits, I'll be going elsewhere
Just sickening

Re her morning trip to the gym....anyone else utterly disgusted by her hair down & flapping all over. I sincerely doubt she cleans down equipment.

Ye are so spot on that the second 'leering' incident happened to coincide with her first ( correct if wrong) invite from LK.

I would never ever ever have associated her with LK. Don't think she's every mentioned them
---
Just galling that she gets hundreds in freebies & free stay in not one, but two hotels ( hotels in direct competition with each other)
All of them offering 25% off LK if you use their code. Perhaps LK could cut out the middle man/hun & just discount the item!

Genuinely regularly order from LK & need to buy a couple of bits, I'll be going elsewhere
Just sickening

Re her morning trip to the gym....anyone else utterly disgusted by her hair down & flapping all over. I sincerely doubt she cleans down equipment.

Ye are so spot on that the second 'leering' incident happened to coincide with her first ( correct if wrong) invite from LK.

I would never ever ever have associated her with LK. Don't think she's every mentioned them
Edited for typos x

Reactions: 11
She is a human version of a migraine 🤮🙈

so glad she’s kept up consistent training so she could return to intense training soon after. Alright Tia Clare Toomey give it a break it’s 9am Ona Thursday morning and I haven’t had my coffee yet 🙃
Literally her only point making that statement was "I was right and everyone else was wrong".

She's one of the most obnoxious, unlikeable c**ts on the whole internet. HOW did she ever get a following ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Siobhan and 'Look Fantastic' in the same sentence. LOL. Also her stomping down to the jacuzzi in those slippers, the state.
i thought she had a tampon up the wrong hole again.

Jesus Swept
---
Literally her only point making that statement was "I was right and everyone else was wrong".

She's one of the most obnoxious, unlikeable c**ts on the whole internet. HOW did she ever get a following ?
not just the internet, She is a revolting specimen.

She mentioned manifesting her wedding there again. I thought the comment the other day was tongue in cheek, but to mention it again on her grid must have some truth to it.

Maybe that Indian/Bot who always comments about her husband will marry it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The other invites I understand but look fantastic must have been struggling with numbers . That or her management team begged for her to be included.

Reactions: 14
The other invites I understand but look fantastic must have been struggling with numbers . That or her management team begged for her to be included.
Begs the question- how the duck does she even still have a management team after all these years? Her brand is messy, unkempt , hideous, inarticulate, liability, slob.

She literally posted a picture of her snot on a run two weeks ago. Absolutely disgusting.

Some brand image that!

Reactions: 28
Why does she get so much from Look Fantastic she's never done anything for them? I always see Ystyle posting when things are on offer/good deals and her favourite products etc but she doesnt seem to be at it. Make it make sense. She's an "Athlete" not a beauty influencer.

Reactions: 19
I know this isn't Sinéad Hegs account but I've never wanted Sam to propose to her on their trip away so much. Shivvers would have a complete meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
All of them offering 25% off LK if they use their code. Perhaps LK could cut out the middle man/hundreds & just discount the item!

Just sickening

---

Edited for typos x
I ordered from beauty bay today . Done with LF

Reactions: 11
I always used Look Fantastic but no more . Have we a list of brands anywhere put together ???

Reactions: 7
I always used Look Fantastic but no more . Have we a list of brands anywhere put together ???
on the WIKI
---
I know this isn't Sinéad Hegs account but I've never wanted Sam to propose to her on their trip away so much. Shivvers would have a complete meltdown.
yea that would be the best news. All this marriage talk from Snot Monster, unknowingly manifesting for Bestie Hegs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad she hammered her body with exercise during pregnancy but if you look at the original post it’s actually nothing to do with training at all, it’s all about how close she is to being reunited with her beloved margs again.
The caption is “Not long now 😅 🫶🍹” with a voiceover saying “this time next week I could have a baby and a margarita.”

Being called out a few months ago definitely hit a nerve. She’s gone from talking about alcohol almost every day and living for the mad sesh, even after she had the baby, and now hardly ever mentions it and when she does she’ll always make a point of saying she only had a couple, she was sensible, so glad I don’t have hangover etc.

IMG_6262.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Have LF shared any of her stories? I saw they have shared others but I can't see hers and I thought maybe cos I'm blocked by her?

Reactions: 4
Have LF shared any of her stories? I saw they have shared others but I can't see hers and I thought maybe cos I'm blocked by her?
It was in the reel thingy where they show some of the huns who attended.

FYI....look up lookfantastic insta, there's a comment under the first post re Shivvers
It's not me just, but pretty blunt

Reactions: 9