Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sigh šŸ˜ž I have that foundation (GA lum silk) on my wish list forever as one of those things I will buy when I'm more comfortable with my money. It's so bloody expensive.

For fuuuuck saaake, she has ruined it šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ !!!!! Also never buying ANYTHING again from LF... absolutely fuming šŸ¤¬
Same . Sent them a message stating I wouldnā€™t be shopping there again

Reactions: 9
She is so sure of herself. I thought she was this amazing boss witch? Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s how you put foundation on, not sure about blush, people say you shouldnā€™t dab perfume.

Always trying to have a dig at people some how. She is totally insufferable.

She is right tho, she doesnā€™t know how to do blusher. She looked like that clown filter she posted the other week

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did LF let her pick products and she picked tom ford perfume? Never smelt it before ? Must have been free

Reactions: 8
She is sooooo bad in camera. Difficult to watch, fidgety, nervous, second guessing herself, waiting for the gate I suppose.
I see Kelly Fitzsimons is in the Lake House with Look fantastic. So they have taken over both places for a few days?

Reactions: 14
I feel bad for anyone who paid for a midweek break only to see all of these free loaders being spoilt and not spending a penny.

Reactions: 39
At the mere mention of the word orgasm, poor Ned will start rocking back and forth with the PTSD. Iā€™d say the blush is the closest sheā€™ll get to one with all of her carry on, nobody could endure that,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole cat calling was definitely q ploy to increase engagement before the LF advert. Her agency would have put her forward to go to the PR event and she has to prove now to LFher engagement is beneficial for them.

• Heart
The whole cat calling was definitely q ploy to increase engagement before the LF advert. Her agency would have put her forward to go to the PR event and she has to prove now to LFher engagement is beneficial for them.
šŸ’Æ this!!!! It all too convenient

Reactions: 27
Agree - think i said it on the day aswell!

It seems to be a go to tool for her. Someone said that sounded like her dad on the phone....

Plausible.

Reactions: 11
That goodie bag and the stayā€¦ worth ā‚¬100s!!! Iā€™m sure sheā€™s declaring it all to revenue though!
Iā€™ve never wanted revenue to do their job more than when it comes to this one. Her one brain cell is smart enough to only post the gifts as stories that disappear and not posts that stay. As a brand youā€™d be fair stupid to not have a condition stating it needs to be a post that stays up for at least x amount of time šŸ˜…

Reactions: 14
In all seriousness is she not going to cause an injury with her back arched like that??
should it not be as flat to that bench as possible? The weights should be lifted from shoulder/arm strength but i think the pressure would be put on your lower back looking at this. Im not PT like šŸ¤”

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She is a human version of a migraine šŸ¤®šŸ™ˆ

so glad sheā€™s kept up consistent training so she could return to intense training soon after. Alright Tia Clare Toomey give it a break itā€™s 9am Ona Thursday morning and I havenā€™t had my coffee yet šŸ™ƒ she doesnā€™t do intense training. You can see the struggles. Also a yogi who practices every day and does ā€œintense trainingā€ SHOULD NOT be holding on to a support beam for 1 legged RDLs. If u canā€™t balance then u drop the weight on the dumbbel or even the dumbbel itself until you correct balance and form

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely 100%. Everything she does is calculated. We know no one is leering after her. She is an unwashed, scabby faced gremlin.

Iā€™m sure she said she got the perfume based on other people saying itā€™s nice. Got a kid cos she saw a family and it looked nice. Proof she has one brain cell and itā€™s as lonely as she is. If she had more than one it would be able to speak to the other and debate/ reason. Not just act.

She makes me mad.
---
Im not PT like
Neither is she.
---

so glad sheā€™s kept up consistent training so she could return to intense training soon after. Alright Tia Clare Toomey give it a break itā€™s 9am Ona Thursday morning and I havenā€™t had my coffee yet šŸ™ƒ she doesnā€™t do intense training. You can see the struggles. Also a yogi who practices every day and does ā€œintense trainingā€ SHOULD NOT be holding on to a support beam for 1 legged RDLs. If u canā€™t balance then u drop the weight on the dumbbel or even the dumbbel itself until you correct balance and form
Migraine? More like herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In all seriousness is she not going to cause an injury with her back arched like that??
should it not be as flat to that bench as possible? The weights should be lifted from shoulder/arm strength but i think the pressure would be put on your lower back looking at this. Im not PT like šŸ¤”
Also not a PT but I distinctly remember being coached and doing bench press they told me to arch my back like this, creates a more "stable" base with the shoulders allows you to "bench" harder I think.

Reactions: 17
Now before I start I understand Mother's are entitled to a night or two away. She seems much happier and relaxed doing her own thing, not having to cram her work and training (used loosely) into a time slot. Not a mention of Cadhla, I suppose the "quality time" she spent with her before she left makes up for it. It has just confirmed to me how much of an inconvenience her daughter is to her.

Reactions: 21

Human version of thrush... An irritating bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Siobhan and 'Look Fantastic' in the same sentence. LOL. Also her stomping down to the jacuzzi in those slippers, the state.

• Haha
Reactions: 22