Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skin,the hair, the nails.... why is every part of her fried.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't her daughter part of her vision?
Honestly isn't that like something a 5 year old would bring home from school going " look mammy, loom what I made"

Lauren Arthurs & Bonnnie Ryan are also at this freebie event...tis hardly a meeting of the G7. Absolute circle jerk gang.. off home tomorrow with their goodies, full belly from free food ( hhmmm Gaza platitudes anyone) & their little cardboard vision boards to be dumped in the bin

There must have been a serious number of non-attendees for her to get the invite

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Coffee, beach, a girl in bikini, what a shallow vision board.
Or is it reverse vision board of her life Bali in - vision boards - completed it mate!
"She believed she could so she did"

What has this fuckwit actually did of note? Maybe that's a reference to the conception of the kid! Challenge completed.
---
Isn't her daughter part of her vision?
Evidently not. It's all about her. Jesus swept.

Reactions: 8
"She believed she could so she did"

What has this fuckwit actually did of note? Maybe that's a reference to the conception of the kid! Challenge completed.
---

Evidently not. It's all about her. Jesus swept.
Oh good Christ. I’d say she also has “if you can’t handle me at my worst…” quote, which would be ironic because she’s chronic 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh good Christ. I’d say she also has “if you can’t handle me at my worst…” quote, which would be ironic because she’s chronic 24/7
“If you can’t handle me at my Stuck in Russia, you don’t deserve me at my Stomp and Twirl”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Sigh 😞 I have that foundation (GA lum silk) on my wish list forever as one of those things I will buy when I'm more comfortable with my money. It's so bloody expensive.

For fuuuuck saaake, she has ruined it 🤬🤬🤬 !!!!! Also never buying ANYTHING again from LF... absolutely fuming 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That goodie bag and the stay… worth €100s!!! I’m sure she’s declaring it all to revenue though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18