Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobh being a yoga teacher is the equivalent to the huns doing a one day nail technician course and thinking they the biz.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jesus she's dreadful. Wobbling all over the place is right! And her back shouldn't be arched the way it is in warrior 2. I've never seen someone do such a tit W2, I'd rather take ballet lessons from Hulk Hogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know much about yoga, but the video this morning, are you suppose to be so bouncy into the moves. I thought it would be more fluid ..

Reactions: 20
Itโ€™s an absolute joke that sheโ€™s almost a yoga teacher. Her movements are so heavy and her form is awful. Is there any way she wonโ€™t pass the course? Or is it just a matter of paying the money and doing the hours?

Reactions: 21
Manifesting marriage now! Christ how her value systems has changed!

Utter dose doing yoga ( badly) on the decking! She gets cringier by the minute

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've always said it - she'll be the type to go for an established successful married man and tear a family apart and get a kick out of it.

Watch this space.....

She alluded to it not long ago how difficult it is to get a house as a single person. Its completely possible but harder. So this is where her mind is currently at getting married to get help with the child and get a house.

If there is one thing with Siobhan she has mad value changes and makes things happen.

She'll get married to some poor sod, completely hoodwink him and then reshare the wineport story about how she manifested it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Manifesting marriage now! Christ how her value systems has changed!

Utter dose doing yoga ( badly) on the decking! She gets cringier by the minute
Stevie Wonder has had loads of wives. He might be in the market for another one soon. Otherwise, she's out of luck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought co-parenting was > being married/in a relationship ๐Ÿค”

Which reminds me, you should really be in a relationship with someone before dreaming of marriage.
Although, that mat might qualify as a living being because it looks like it is CRAWLING!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
So now she is being stalked by phone. Somebody must have binged baby Reindeer.... seen how much press yer man is getting and this is her life now ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is pretending to be stalked her new persona for content. Shame on her when there are genuine cases. Shiv who cried wolf ๐Ÿบ

Reactions: 18
Christ, thereโ€™s gonna be another TikTok for this. Sheโ€™ll honestly end up faking her own kidnapping aslong as she gets good engagement. Sheโ€™s going full โ€˜Gone Girlโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She said "we" are in the wineporr but hasn't tagged the other person. Now she's "manifesting marriage"...from the same person who emailed her entire client list the morning after a one night stand, and posted tit like "Dublin dates > London dates " after meeting her one night stand for the second ever time to tell him she was preggo.

My long winded point is, could she be actually hinting in her weird way that she's at the wineport with a man?

She has form for taking trips stupidly early on in "relationships" (Sonny, Ned) and for word vomitting onto insta every hint of male attention she gets (even if it's just that someone beeped at her) ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now she's been fkn stalked, seriously!!! Probably Amazon or Revolut like the rest of our stalker calls! She's running with this narrative while the views are up, the alternative is a slurrpy chat about what she'd like to do in her day, but can't do in her day, as she's too busy on insta telling us she's hasn't enough time in her day.

I'd say she's in the Wineport with her tripod and selfie dick , sorry I mean stick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.