Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at this again now, I’m not surprised he was fuming. It’s so calculated. Using a photo of the poor baby lying in a hospital cot is just so morbid and distasteful anyway but despite being supposedly beside herself with worry, she’s actually gone to the lengths of not only using that photo but thinking about the aesthetics of it. Making it black and white and using the black background on the text for maximum impact and to show that it’s a really sad and serious post. That’s before you even read the overly-dramatic text and realise that it’s actually just her having a dig at Ned while knowing full well that there was nothing he could do at the time because he wasn’t even in the country and by the sound of it, likely didn’t even know what was going on. It’s absolutely unhinged. I know he’s equally responsible for the situation they’re in and he should have bagged up etc. but duck me, the baby is only 6 months old and if this is the sort of grief he’s getting already, it’s feeling like the punishment isn’t fitting the crime here.
to add to that, I feel like it was a tactical move on her part to go silent online for 24hours before she posted that Coca-Cola was in hospital. Anyone that’s had a sick child, especially that young knows all you’re doing is stuck to your phone as nothing else to do.

Reactions: 11
Be interesting to see the craic tomorrow. Will
ned have bought Shiv a gift from Kyla? 🤔
Can imagine something along the lines of a picture of flowers from her parents for the new mothers. Then a picture of a bottle of something alcoholic from Laura wishing her a happy Mother’s Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That ad was shocking..the corner of the mattress not fixed properly! Why do brands continue work with influencers that put in such little effort!

Reactions: 19
That ad was shocking..the corner of the mattress not fixed properly! Why do brands continue work with influencers that put in such little effort!
Because the brands are as lazy as the huns! Saves them doing a proper marketing campaign

Reactions: 9
Are the rest of the family a bit like Shiv's "friends" - they only come out when Roisin is home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine he goes legal and demands that the baby be kept totally off social media- I mean totally, none of this love heart emoji bullshit. She'd be fucked for content
I’d like to see Ned happy with someone else- anyone but that delusional liar and narcissist Siobhan - someone NORMAL. It’s awful that she’s using baby Codswallop for content. She has nothing else now to show except jujitsu and her awful sunglasses. That’s her entire personality. She has no clue who the duck she is, she tries on new personalities the way normal people try on clothes. She’s just raging that she can’t show Bali or Clapham Common or stupid videos of het cycling around London like a lunatic on her lime bike.

Reactions: 17
I’m so glad she’s realised what’s important and doing a course on Mother’s Day, her first one, but will see Coddy and Mam tonight.
April will be the making of her.
---
Spotlight teeth whitening ad next
for rocky road Mam? The pegs on her in todays post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her last line is so insincere, which she always is. Horrid person. I also went through some of her highlights from only a few years ago and she has absolutely destroyed herself from all the drink. I mean, she was never a looker to begin with, but being an alcoholic and a complete and utter idiot (of the slobbery stompy weapon kind) is the key to rapid aging I guess.
Does she ever take time to say anything about Cruise Control? Nope. It’s always about her.

Reactions: 23
Id say there is def a new girl on the scene for her baby daddy. She is being extra horrid and spiteful at the moment.

Reactions: 18
'on my own' in hospital but mum and dad brought you in bits. Plus the 'rally' that happens when your child is in hospital means that you never have to be alone but you can however choose to be alone. Because maybe actually she wasn't that poorly but you were genuinely worried like every other single mother on the planet would be. I'm sure you were able to put a bottle of water to your mouth and consume some water, she's not hooked up to anything so it's not all that serious, come on now.

Reactions: 11
Motherhood appreciation post 🤣🤣🤣 my eyes have rolled so far into my head after reading that! Could unpick that nonsense all
Day long. Will Ned liked her post 🤔

also baby cruise control is hilarious

Reactions: 14
Ugh she's just all about herself. 😏 becoming a mother usually makes you selfless, she def has become selfish if that's possible.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.