Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ned takes baby Crayola two days per week( and nights) and she is doing a course so her mam takes her that day?
Only a part-time single mam then Shiv?
That’s not full time hours!

Reactions: 26
The rounding in her back for her deadlift is always shocking to me. Piss poor form just like her piss poor attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You're not going to the gym as a mother's day treat, you're going to the gym because YOUR CHILD IS AT HER FATHERS and you have 2 full days a week to do whatever you want and another couple where your parents step in, despite the bullshit you peddle about being "alone".

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How is this a 35 year olds bedroom?
Get a bleeping grip woman. Spoiler alert. You are not 12 in physical years anymore.
To be fair I'm not the tidiest person in the world but I do try. What gets me is her lack of shame. I would never show my house in that state.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What programme does she follow exactly? Just keep sticking weights on and doing different reps and complaining about not having chalk?

Why not stick at 100 and do a few sets on that as your already struggled at 8.

#unsolicitedadvice

Reactions: 22
How is this a 35 year olds bedroom?
Get a bleeping grip woman. Spoiler alert. You are not 12 in physical years anymore.
Wee Candice will be crawling into that soon and putting the loose wires in her mouth.

Reactions: 8
After years of looking down her nose at 9-5ers, sounds like she is starting to wish she had an employer! Now she has kyla she is being forced to work hard for her money and she hates it. Id say in the situation she is in now that she wished she still had that office job & the stability it would bring. She’s lazy and hates that if she doesnt make an effort she wont get paid.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Jeez that mother's day post - all about her, and a passing mention of her mother.

Reactions: 20
To be fair I'm not the tidiest person in the world but I do try. What gets me is her lack of shame. I would never show my house in that state.
Exactly. She thinks it’s some kind of flex to show it. She’s mad.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. She thinks it’s some kind of flex to show it. She’s mad.
I agree. I do think she shows the mess, and like the random little ugg boot in mirror selfies to be quirky and gas. It's such a bizarre thing to flex about, being a manky cow.

Reactions: 12
You're not going to the gym as a mother's day treat, you're going to the gym because YOUR CHILD IS AT HER FATHERS and you have 2 full days a week to do whatever you want and another couple where your parents step in, despite the bullshit you peddle about being "alone".
Yeah but she still hasn’t time to tidy her room! 🤢

Reactions: 7
11 times she used I or I'm in the post for mothers day. God get a grip shiv

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wish one of these companies would gift her a bin and a laundry basket. She is an absolute pig 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.