Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her child for both content and to score points to her baby daddy. What a horrible person

Reactions: 31
My source was telling me there’s absolute war since baby was in hospital! He was last to find out and guilted for being away! He was also raging over the picture of her in hospital!
Friends raising a baby eh! That’s no way to treat a friend Shiv, especially the child’s father. Do we know who he went away with? Wondering if he’s involved in a new relationship and he was away with a new squeeze at the time?

Reactions: 8
I’m not surprised. Absolutely spot on behaviour for this wanker.

everything she does and says doesn’t age well

freedom
No kids
Travel
Boss babe
Friends raising a baby
Cos parenting trumps dual parent home.

she is a bleep. End of.
---
And so on brand for Siobhan o Hagan

Perfect timing for her that the child got "sick" when Ned was away
[/QUOte
I don’t believe the child was sick. She is under 12 months the hospital would have kept her in, shivs would have exaggerated the illness. Easy when you don’t share a room, turn the monitor off, few margs in. That child could easily have cried itself into a dehydrated stupor.

Reactions: 12
Looking at this again now, I’m not surprised he was fuming. It’s so calculated. Using a photo of the poor baby lying in a hospital cot is just so morbid and distasteful anyway but despite being supposedly beside herself with worry, she’s actually gone to the lengths of not only using that photo but thinking about the aesthetics of it. Making it black and white and using the black background on the text for maximum impact and to show that it’s a really sad and serious post. That’s before you even read the overly-dramatic text and realise that it’s actually just her having a dig at Ned while knowing full well that there was nothing he could do at the time because he wasn’t even in the country and by the sound of it, likely didn’t even know what was going on. It’s absolutely unhinged. I know he’s equally responsible for the situation they’re in and he should have bagged up etc. but duck me, the baby is only 6 months old and if this is the sort of grief he’s getting already, it’s feeling like the punishment isn’t fitting the crime here.

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Anyone follow him online and know who he was away with?
---
Looking at this again now, I’m not surprised he was fuming. It’s so calculated. Using a photo of the poor baby lying in a hospital cot is just so morbid and distasteful anyway but despite being supposedly beside herself with worry, she’s actually gone to the lengths of not only using that photo but thinking about the aesthetics of it. Making it black and white and using the black background on the text for maximum impact and to show that it’s a really sad and serious post. That’s before you even read the overly-dramatic text and realise that it’s actually just her having a dig at Ned while knowing full well that there was nothing he could do at the time because he wasn’t even in the country and by the sound of it, likely didn’t even know what was going on. It’s absolutely unhinged. I know he’s equally responsible for the situation they’re in and he should have bagged up etc. but duck me, the baby is only 6 months old and if this is the sort of grief he’s getting already, it’s feeling like the punishment isn’t fitting the crime here.
Also I remember she put that up on a Monday night, saying she hasn't slept properly since Saturday night, so like 1 night of not sleeping, sorry but not exactly a big deal in the grand scheme of the sleeping issues that come with sick smallies!

Reactions: 24
Anyone follow him online and know who he was away with?
He posts very very little. Of his last 6 posts, 5 are about Cadhla, with the last being Christmas. Two of them were in the hospital.

He posts the odd story but nothing else, even fitness or work related. Maybe he's afraid to let Shiv know anything about him. I'd say she's the type to just turn up.

To be fair to him I think he made an effort to get on with her with the weekly visits when she was pregnant and the trip up north to get the begged pram. But we all know she's not easy to get on with!

The passport incident with Sinead tells you everything you need to know.

Reactions: 17
the last comment about showing what’s important has absolutely nothing to do with her and an actual realisation about what’s important but an underhanded dig at Ned.
She is such an asshole

Reactions: 21
siv has now been left with what was obvious to everyone else. she’s been left holding the baby. she has the day to day to deal with. her life will never again be hers. she will forever have to run dates past ned, cooperate with him and ultimately to some extent have her life dictated.

Reactions: 13
siv has now been left with what was obvious to everyone else. she’s been left holding the baby. she has the day to day to deal with. her life will never again be hers. she will forever have to run dates past ned, cooperate with him and ultimately to some extent have her life dictated.
It's just so odd that it didn't work out how she imagined it would with them all living happily ever after!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope ned gets engaged and married very quickly just to put the nail in the coffin of shivs fantasy. She lied for months by implying they were together, it has to have been so embarrassing and painful for him to watch his life being derailed by this lunatic.

Reactions: 34
Imagine he goes legal and demands that the baby be kept totally off social media- I mean totally, none of this love heart emoji bullshit. She'd be fucked for content

Reactions: 34
Imagine he goes legal and demands that the baby be kept totally off social media- I mean totally, none of this love heart emoji bullshit. She'd be fucked for content
I hope he does
No child should be used for content. There needs to be a law created to protect children from their influencer wannabe parents using them for content.

Reactions: 42
The passive aggressive comments, body language….well absolutely everything has been directed at Ned for weeks now. So blatantly obvious things are awful between them.

tomorrow Mega Mothers day will be very very interesting. I’m sure Ned is a decent guy and probably would have done a card/flowers but there isnt a hope now. Can you imagine when fathers day comes around she’ll likely take off to Portugal to really twist things

Reactions: 23
Using her child for both content and to score points to her baby daddy. What a horrible person
Are we really surprised though? It was predicted here multiple times that if Ned found a partner (which was inevitable) she would lose her tit. Not sure if that's the case here but I suspect the green eyed took over when he was away.

It's absolutely unreal levels of craziness of she staged the hospital episode to get at Ned and she will do far worse.

I hope he gets custody Tbh. She's a complete nutter.

Reactions: 11
The passive aggressive comments, body language….well absolutely everything has been directed at Ned for weeks now. So blatantly obvious things are awful between them.

tomorrow Mega Mothers day will be very very interesting. I’m sure Ned is a decent guy and probably would have done a card/flowers but there isnt a hope now. Can you imagine when fathers day comes around she’ll likely take off to Portugal to really twist things
Or fake another illness for a hospital visit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.