Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish one of these companies would gift her a bin and a laundry basket. She is an absolute pig 🐖
Or she could just be a normal functioning adult and go out and get one. We have a couple of them neatly dispersed in different rooms in the house. Like it's the normal thing to do.

But no, Shiv will go out and buy 6 blenders, and 4 smartwatches instead.

This woman has serious problems. This is not the image a person who claims they have their tit together and collects huge sums of money to provide a service should be releasing to the world.

She is sloppy and doesn't care.

Reactions: 19
💯
She could at least invest in a chair to throw it all on :LOL:
She is renting Remember. Can’t spend her own cash on furniture. But it’s ok to take a free bed.

maybe Laura is going over with a takeaway coffee for Mother’s Day and a quick clean up

Reactions: 7
Or she could just be a normal functioning adult and go out and get one. We have a couple of them neatly dispersed in different rooms in the house. Like it's the normal thing to do.

But no, Shiv will go out and buy 6 blenders, and 4 smartwatches instead.

This woman has serious problems. This is not the image a person who claims they have their tit together and collects huge sums of money to provide a service should be releasing to the world.

She is sloppy and doesn't care.
can’t be spending money on bins, when you’ve multiple pairs of AirPods to be wasting your money on.

Reactions: 10
So Ned takes baby Crayola two days per week( and nights) and she is doing a course so her mam takes her that day?
Only a part-time single mam then Shiv?
That’s not full time hours!
Fucks sake!!! I’m divorced and my ex only takes the child two nights A MONTH. He owed thousands in child maintenance last year. I have no help from my parents because they’re not even in my life. I’m basically doing 95% of the parenting. I can’t go anywhere because I have nobody to keep an eye on her and she’s a teenager now so she’s too big for 9-5 childcare. Before that when she was younger I was paying 500-600 a month in childcare. I’ve no great career to speak of because even though I tried, I just can’t juggle it all, it’s bleeping mentally and emotionally exhausting. I would kill to have 2 nights a week to myself. It never happens. This ginger mess needs a kick up the hole, she is always complaining and gives me rage. She has no idea how lucky she has it. Ungrateful witch.
---
Wee Candice will be crawling into that soon and putting the loose wires in her mouth.
Baby kalashnikov will be eating the dirty gym socks 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Just reflecting on this weeks announcement on the surpassing of milestones with ease, and projecting forward to the future - and looking forward to Carrigstown graduating university at 14, getting married at 17, and retiring on a full defined benefit pension at 21.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Baby kalashnikov will be eating the dirty gym socks 🥺
[/QUOTE]

Ah ha ha ha so true

BTW Happy Mothers day xx

Reactions: 3
Deadlifts and Palestine.
knob head. She literally has no self awareness or general awareness.

Reactions: 14
We had huge referendum results yesterday. Not a peep from her.

She always goes on like she reads the Sunday papers and is a big current affairs head.

She knows sweet duck all about current affairs. She is just jumping on the Gaza bandwagon for engagement. That is all.

Reactions: 14
I hate defending her that referendum is so divisive I don't blame her for not mentioning it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.