Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bestie hegs didn't bother to add her to her collage of women for international women's day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did any1 else see Dr Niamh Lynch's Q &A earlier...was this a dig at our Shivvers!!
Screenshot_20240308_215932_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ah good spot! So they are randomers and no sign of Shiv.

It's ok Shiv and the strongest baby in the world don't need Auntie Sinead - they spent the day with the best company 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did any1 else see Dr Niamh Lynch's Q &A earlier...was this a dig at our Shivvers!!View attachment 2803761
Wouldnt be surprised.. Was it last week siobh called her out in the comments about her opinion on her formula/bottle machine? Siobh had a story up about walkers, then Dr niamh had a post about the why babies should not be in walkers..I saw Dr Niamhs tiktok on Doom Parenting siobh ticked most of the boxes for that too, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was beef between these two. We all know now how siobh doesn't like any women knowing more then her, she likes women to be mindless clueless <500 pointers. Maybe if Dr Gary called her out she'd take his professional opinion as per her very misinformed video on running. Willing to be corrected " by professionals she respects "

Reactions: 15
Anna Geary's baby said his first word. Oh dear... Poor Cadhla not being able to speak 🥲

Mind you the first word was Dada 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cabaistas first word will be 'Ned '
That poor fecker is going into the Guinness book of records for the longest ever walk of shame. She'll be outside going through his bins looking for used condoms with the turkey baster. No disrespect to anyone going through IV. Just home from work and catching up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My source was telling me there’s absolute war since baby was in hospital! He was last to find out and guilted for being away! He was also raging over the picture of her in hospital!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
My source was telling me there’s absolute war since baby was in hospital! He was last to find out and guilted for being away! He was also raging over the picture of her in hospital!
Was that her revenge for who he went away with?? Shiv staying true to form as always.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.