Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing from her today.
Hmmmm I bet motherhood with a hangover isn't so easy today

That poor baby will be plonked in front of the huge TV screen all day unless her parents come to her rescue (again).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The real reason she put Clongriffin in her own room was so she could sleep on a sunbed. Guys everything is just easier when you’ve third degree burns

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing from her today.
Hmmmm I bet motherhood with a hangover isn't so easy today

That poor baby will be plonked in front of the huge TV screen all day unless her parents come to her rescue (again).
She is too busy composing a meaningful message for international women’s day and messaging all the women in her life to say thanks for putting up with her BS.
Happy international women’s day to all the women on here, expect you Shiv. You can trot on.
---
The newborn stage is the easiest by far. Wait until she has a toddler running around and she trying to do her yoga she’ll realise how not easy it is then 😂😂 oh bring on the terrible 2s is all I’ll say 😉
My arseholes didn’t sleep and had colic, newborn stage was tough as hell. But doesn’t last long. Thank god.
Cabbage is the most wonderful easy baby to exist. For now. Until it’s 1 /2/3 etc and then we will hear how awful her life was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m still laughing at her saying the babies strength is due to her training. This coming from the one who always throws back at people about research, data and science when explaining something.
I think she wants to be called out on it.

Reactions: 31
Would anyone like to mention to her it could be her father's genes 🤔 she does realise she's half of him!! Maybe it's his strength she got, happy Friday 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Can she provide evidence based research on her thoughts behind training in pregnancy and babies meeting milestones early as this is just the greatest discovery ever?a question for the next q & a... when you know better you have advanced babies 😑 smug as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m still laughing at her saying the babies strength is due to her training. This coming from the one who always throws back at people about research, data and science when explaining something.
I think she wants to be called out on it.
The other day it was due to the amount of protein she ate whilst pregnant
---
So she’s caught up here and copped on she needs to post

she forgot some points:
May we always belittle them
May we always make them feel inferior
May we always scam them
May we always make them think my choices are better.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
I'm surprised that she isn't saying her baby has all her teeth already. Considering conker is so advanced and a head of every baby .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she not concerned that her baby is so strong that she will pull the TV down on herself. All is she is doing is giving Ned ammunition for full custody if he chose to go down that route.
If, god forbid, either baby needed to go to a doc,or A&E last night, which one of the 3 drinkers would be able to drive them....so irresponsible but I guess everyone has different attitudes to risk.

Reactions: 19
Is she not concerned that her baby is so strong that she will pull the TV down on herself. All is she is doing is giving Ned ammunition for full custody if he chose to go down that route.
If, god forbid, either baby needed to go to a doc,or A&E last night, which one of the 3 drinkers would be able to drive them....so irresponsible but I guess everyone has different attitudes to risk.
"We all have different attitudes to risk"

"When you know better, you do better"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually do have a baby but her saying that is so damaging to all the child free by choice people out there as if they'll change their mind and never be fulfilled. Absolute wanker
It’s also so damaging to all the people that couldn’t have babies NOT through choice.

She pregnant on a ONS because SHE wanted a baby. Ned was the only person she shagged to try get pregnant (going by the fact that she insisted on sending out an email to 1000s of people to say she got the ride). Now she’s saying motherhood is easy. I really hope that girls going through IVF etc are not looking at this nasty cunts stories.

As has been said here before, she is a massive thundercunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s also so damaging to all the people that couldn’t have babies NOT through choice.

She pregnant on a ONS because SHE wanted a baby. Ned was the only person she shagged to try get pregnant (going by the fact that she insisted on sending out an email to 1000s of people to say she got the ride). Now she’s saying motherhood is easy. I really hope that girls going through IVF etc are not looking at this nasty cunts stories.

As has been said here before, she is a massive thundercunt.
Fertility is so unfair. I know women that are struggling to conceive for years and they are amazing, strong, successful, warm-hearted women that would make amazing mothers. Then this prick who hasn't a demonstrated compassionate or kind bone in her body, not to mention not an ounce of responsibility, gets a bit of FOMO, has an unprotected ride with the first man willing to go near her (another demonstration of how irresponsible she is) - and voila, up the duff. The injustice of it.

Her kid is now a prop to get more social media engagement, re-brand her business, and use as a weapon how and when she chooses. God love that kid, it will never be about her well-being or what is right or healthy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The worst thing was that you just know the easiness of her pregnancy has led her to have an additional misguided superiority complex over women.

She's a smug witch - you can see it in her face on every picture of the child.

Pregnancy was easy for her, being a mother is easy. Completed it mate. Stupid dope.

Reactions: 17
At least She would have content on Monday, she’s probably pushed the tv closer to the edge already.
---
JS said he won’t use his Child for double taps. He’s a bleep too mind

This Oakley era all I can see is Eddie from AbFab. She drinks as much too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In fairness to her, with her track record of jumping on band wagons, at least she’s stuck with her partially part time parenting. Not that she has a choice. Remember her vegan expedition? That was hilarious. Flip flopped so quick yet held up the facade

Reactions: 9
She has given me the rage. I knew from an early age I didn't want a bab. Never made it my vibe, it just was what it was. She made not having kids her personality for yonks, now she's saying she was never fulfilled till Cabaiste came along. I know people can change their minds (and more power to them) but she now makes it sound like everyone childless by choice (of which we are many) are doting and massively unhappy deep down. duck off Shiv.
Notice how everyone around her has there insta accounts on private and that happened around the preg announcement (peanut, raisin, Laura, other friends, Ned, Ned’s fam etc etc) Now Raisin is home and not even a photo of her which would usually be some standard “two Mams together” contrived crap. Where is Raisin ??!! where is everyone. Not even a seagull !
remember the photo she posted with raisin where the caption said something like “ here we both are two of us with our babies in buggies going to the pub together to drink as Mums for the first time”. That was seriously fucked up. Get a babysitter you bleeping lunatic. That’s what normal people do. They don’t take the baby to the pub to get sloshed.
---
The real reason she put Clongriffin in her own room was so she could sleep on a sunbed. Guys everything is just easier when you’ve third degree burns
No it was so she could drink alone without anyone disapproving.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.