Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never, and none of my mates have ever referred to motherhood as easy. It is all the good things and alot of crap and sleep deprivation in the mix too, but easy is not a word i would associate with being a Mum.

Of course it is easy for this charlatan, everything is easy for her today, this instant. Only next week, 2 weeks, next year when she does her 28 throwbacks will she admit how it wasnt all roses at that time, but of course she will be in a much better place, more fulfilled, superior than anyone else.

bleeping gobshite. She is a trigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Im convinced she is doing everything half arsed and bare minimum mothering. She won't be as smug when Ned gets full custody.

Yesterday she would have seen Ned. Reckon they are on really bad terms atm. Ned probably sees her for the narcissistic sloppy unwashed person she is.

Reactions: 30
Not giving a tit Mode is much easier when the baby can't move much and can't tell you or anyone else what's happening. She's not gonna be able to ignore CreamEgg when she's climbing up the back of the tv and is having a public meltdown screaming No at everything. Smugness of having a good child will ultimately come back to bite her.

Reactions: 24
I actually magically turned myself into a fly on the wall in the room for that conversation, so I can tell ye all exactly how it went.

Shiv: so rois, since we’re both mothers of babies the exact same age at the exact same time, what do you think the most surprising thing about mother hood is?

Roisin: oh, hmmm well-

Shiv: how easy it is right?! For me it’s how easy it is.

Roisin (rubbing her c section scar we all know about because her sister told the internet, scratching at her sleep deprived eyes, thinking about the last time she was able to take a tit in peace): omg yeah absolutely. That’s what I was gonna say too. So easy. It’s so easy I wanna curl into a ball and cry sometimes. At how easy it is!

Shiv: so glad we’re on the same page. I’m gonna post about this on the internet later when my baby is gone and I’m having one of my free evenings where I get to be myself and have free time and catch up on sleep.

Roisin: maybe you could write it in as a question to yourself in one of your question boxes

Shiv: I don’t do that……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Comparison is the thief of joy...She'd do well to highlight that phrase & understand it.

She is as unlikeable as they come. Is it a flex in her head to say motherhood is easy? Like in what planet does she think she's relatable.

She sees someone with a new toy ( oakleys, car, baby etc) & she has to have it.

I'm not a mother, but any person who has friends / family with kids will know it can be hard ( with lots of great stuff). That your life simply changes, priorities shift. You can't simply drop the child & go for a Rboknob run or get your only touch-up from the fellas at BJJ etc.

She is a complete liar. For any new mother looking at her, know she's a con. Know she spouting rubbish.
She has 2 nights off a week, she has reeled her parents ( it's mam now, not Helen!) In multiple times to mind the baby.
She is not a single mother in the truest sense.

Reactions: 25
She has given me the rage. I knew from an early age I didn't want a bab. Never made it my vibe, it just was what it was. She made not having kids her personality for yonks, now she's saying she was never fulfilled till Cabaiste came along. I know people can change their minds (and more power to them) but she now makes it sound like everyone childless by choice (of which we are many) are doting and massively unhappy deep down. duck off Shiv.
I actually do have a baby but her saying that is so damaging to all the child free by choice people out there as if they'll change their mind and never be fulfilled. Absolute wanker
---
Shiv if your reading.

I had a baby at the same time as you. My baby is also "advanced and I ate like tit and did not train. So there's your reasoning gone for that.

Motherhood being easy? 2 nights a week your child is gone and your parents/friend Laura are I don't think pathetic is the right word but maybe realise how unstable you are and help you raise the child/clean your house/put in your tampon. I actually live with my parents still, have a partner and my siblings and I still mind my own child more than you do as a single mother. And I've an extremely supportive family and bf. Do you like the child? She just seems to be an obstacle or challenge in the way. Sure it's only for a season as you said.

It's OK guys she would have been a professional jiu-jitsu roller/5km runner/down dog connisour/gym bunny if it wasn't for that dastardly kid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reckon they are on really bad terms atm
I wonder does the fact that she was a ONS make it easier for him to be straight up and to the point with her about things? As in they were never in a relationship and didn't even know each other long (not even to be considered 'friends'), so he wouldn't feel obliged to be mindful about not upsetting her or worried about how she would react. Or would it be the opposite?

Reactions: 12
I wonder does the fact that she was a ONS make it easier for him to be straight up and to the point with her about things? As in they were never in a relationship and didn't even know each other long (not even to be considered 'friends'), so he wouldn't feel obliged to be mindful about not upsetting her or worried about how she would react. Or would it be the opposite?
Absolutely and it's the common sense attitude. One night stand and no emotional attachment. That's how most women would treat this aswell in a similar situation.

However he's unfortunately knocked up an unstable person who thought pregnancy = love. He'd have to be sensitive and thread on eggshells when she is coming at him in her most manic states because she is the primary carer for his daughter.

I have NO doubt Ned has plenty of stories he would like to tell!

I can see shiv going through some weird processing phase where she is now just angry about it all. When in fact it's her own choices that led her here!

She's triggered, she's spouting nonsense. She is having a really hard time and in the only mode she knows best when like that.... Defense passive aggressive mode!

Everyone is having a great life around her. She hates it.

Reactions: 22
I have never, and none of my mates have ever referred to motherhood as easy. It is all the good things and alot of crap and sleep deprivation in the mix too, but easy is not a word i would associate with being a Mum.

Of course it is easy for this charlatan, everything is easy for her today, this instant. Only next week, 2 weeks, next year when she does her 28 throwbacks will she admit how it wasnt all roses at that time, but of course she will be in a much better place, more fulfilled, superior than anyone else.

bleeping gobshite. She is a trigger.
The newborn stage is the easiest by far. Wait until she has a toddler running around and she trying to do her yoga she’ll realise how not easy it is then 😂😂 oh bring on the terrible 2s is all I’ll say 😉

Reactions: 11
Urgggg she’s unbearable, not an ounce of humility. As others have rightly said every stage is different and people struggle at different points. But this one is all “child rearing. Completed it mate”.

All this focus on milestones is absolutely pathetic too. It’s not a competition and honestly, while you’d obviously be concerned and take action if you saw significant delays, it makes sod all difference to long term outcomes once they’re on track. Could I tell you which of my kids’ peers sat unsupported first based on how the are doing now? Absolutely not. It just another way for her to convince herself she’s winning whatever competition she imagines she is in.
Can’t wait for this one to experience the toddler stage and the terrible 2s. Karma is a witch 😂😂

Reactions: 9
No matter how much she hates it, I still think she would try have a 2nd to keep up with Roisin if Roisin has one.
I dont think so. She's never had a relationship so 2 children from 2 different one night stands would not be an image she'd want. *Unless she still believes that pregnancy=Love/ready made family.

Also she's become a mum having 2 isn't going to give her anymore street cred.

Reactions: 10
Did she actually say kyla is advanced because she trained in pregnancy or am i seeing things???? She’s thicker than i thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Notice how everyone around her has there insta accounts on private and that happened around the preg announcement (peanut, raisin, Laura, other friends, Ned, Ned’s fam etc etc) Now Raisin is home and not even a photo of her which would usually be some standard “two Mams together” contrived crap. Where is Raisin ??!! where is everyone. Not even a seagull !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont think so. She's never had a relationship so 2 children from 2 different one night stands would not be an image she'd want. *Unless she still believes that pregnancy=Love/ready made family.

Also she's become a mum having 2 isn't going to give her anymore street cred.
If I've learned anything it's never underestimate the motives and capabilities of Shiv O'Hagan. She does things that are not really in her best interest as challenges and to prove a point.

Things like.... having a kid.

"One kid not enough of a challenge, sure I'll have another "

And she doesnt learn lessons either. That's for sure. She makes the same mistakes again and again. She has stunted growth.
---
Did she actually say kyla is advanced because she trained in pregnancy or am i seeing things???? She’s thicker than i thought!
She did. She legit believes the baby is so strong because she lifted. Like their muscles were connected or something. Absolute thunderdose making up her own science.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The reason the easy comment is so enraging is because any mother that cares wouldn't find it easy. As perfectly said already, it’s easy when you don’t give a tit.

Lets look at the facts presented to us:
- Ned has baby Karl two nights (days) a week.
- Her parents are coming over to mind the baby between 1-3 times a week
- She’s built a “cage” (actually put yourself in the bin Siobhan) to keep the baby enclosed now that she is starting to move. What does she do then, headphones and scroll Instagram?
- She has one “mate” that she’s made feel guilty enough to come over and clean her place.
- She scams vulnerable women to earn a living, with these earning/being an “influencer” she can afford a cleaner, regular takeaways, free meals delivered to her door.
- We see she gets plenty of screen time every day. How many hours is she a zombie in front of the tv?
- Siobhan cannot clean herself to save her life/does not understand good hygiene. Dirty nappy, no one around, how long until that’s getting changed?
- Baby is moved to new room, Alexa minds her for 10+ hours of sleep(?)
- There’s so many more reasons why it’s “easy” for this thundercunt.

This is the information that is willingly shared online. What are we not seeing? She’s talked about alcohol nearly every single day the last 10 years until that question box where she doxxed that girl. The drinking hasn’t stopped. How many nights is she pissed? Easy to mind a baby when you’re pissed and you can’t hear them in the next room.

She is a horrible person, lacks any sort of humility and no connection to reality. She has already started to process of turning her daughter against her father because he doesn’t want to be in a relationship with her.

She’ll eventually get her comeuppance. It may take years but one day, unless she cops on (and goes to extensive therapy) she’ll wake up alone, and her child will be grown up and want nothing to do with her.

If you’re a mother enraged by her comments, know that it’s probably because you cared so much about doing the best for your child that you never got the privilege to feel it was “easy”.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The reason the easy comment is so enraging is because any mother that cares wouldn't find it easy. As perfectly said already, it’s easy when you don’t give a tit.

Lets look at the facts presented to us:
- Ned has baby Karl two nights (days) a week.
- Her parents are coming over to mind the baby between 1-3 times a week
- She’s built a “cage” (actually put yourself in the bin Siobhan) to keep the baby enclosed now that she is starting to move. What does she do then, headphones and scroll Instagram?
- She has one “mate” that she’s made feel guilty enough to come over and clean her place.
- She scams vulnerable women to earn a living, with these earning/being an “influencer” she can afford a cleaner, regular takeaways, free meals delivered to her door.
- We see she gets plenty of screen time every day. How many hours is she a zombie in front of the tv?
- Siobhan cannot clean herself to save her life/does not understand good hygiene. Dirty nappy, no one around, how long until that’s getting changed?
- Baby is moved to new room, Alexa minds her for 10+ hours of sleep(?)
- There’s so many more reasons why it’s “easy” for this thundercunt.

This is the information that is willingly shared online. What are we not seeing? She’s talked about alcohol nearly every single day the last 10 years until that question box where she doxxed that girl. The drinking hasn’t stopped. How many nights is she pissed? Easy to mind a baby when you’re pissed and you can’t hear them in the next room.

She is a horrible person, lacks any sort of humility and no connection to reality. She has already started to process of turning her daughter against her father because he doesn’t want to be in a relationship with her.

She’ll eventually get her comeuppance. It may take years but one day, unless she cops on (and goes to extensive therapy) she’ll wake up alone, and her child will be grown up and want nothing to do with her.

If you’re a mother enraged by her comments, know that it’s probably because you cared so much about doing the best for your child that you never got the privilege to feel it was “easy”.
Well for some reason she was drinking “margs” that word enrages me, and wine the other night. You know for her two mouths, as was her sister with her baby in tow

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.