Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....I have long thought that Siobh reminds me of someone and the Oakleys have just confirmed it for me.

Anyone remember Shaun White, the snowboarder who had long hair for years....and was an Oakleys brand ambassador......

Maybe I have gone too far here.....feel free to tell me if I am too mean!!
God I’m howling. He is better looking to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This idiot is the biggest troll going… motherhoods easy, the baby is strong because Shiv is so strong, she’s an open book.
All this, and not one fake question asking what her new project is? I’m a better salesperson!
It’s easy because she does not do it 7 nights a week! Really annoys me that she does not recognise that. Most mums feel fantastic after a few hours extra sleep, imagine how easy it would be to get one or two nights free from baby. Couldn’t do it personally, if I were in her position (split with Dad) my newborn would be going nowhere for at least a year.

Reactions: 19
You just know when she puts up a question box, she needs to stroke her own ego. Those answers are mind-blowing 🤯 she's to be pitied really, its easy to come on and say everything is perfect lalala. She's only fooling herself. Also, Caledonia is Spoon feeding herself at 6 months old... someone call up the guinness book of records 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just wait until coddle starts teething and the sleepless nights and the day time crankiness, I found the teething stage harder than those early newborn weeks of being extremely sleep deprived. But I’ll probably be eating my words because coddle is not like other babies, and Shiv will never admit that when she is teething how hard it is.
Coddle teething? Are ya mad. Siobhan will wake up one morning and coddle will have a full set of veneers in. Remember she’s more advanced than average baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In her defence (shoot me) I put off becoming a Mother because I was scared of how hard it would be, people love to tell you how hard it was / is and how they struggled. So I over thought it all too. Yes it is extremely hard, but easily the best the most amazing thing I've ever done. You forget the hardest bit of whatever stage you're at so quickly and already onto the next slow bit, before the next challenging stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In her defence (shoot me) I put off becoming a Mother because I was scared of how hard it would be.
But… did you go on radio shows and tell them how you could never want a child because you’re too focused on yourself? 😂

I’m all for people changing their minds as they mature… but she decided on having a child after seeing a family on a beach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How easy it is? Wow

I’m glad I don’t have a baby at same time as her. If I had of read this around this time last year it would probably have tipped me over the edge of my PND.
I would be wondering how this disorganised, chaotic oaf of a woman who never wanted kids could find motherhood easy and me, driven, organised & always wanted kids could find it so utterly exhausting & horrible. I would feel like a failure because I had a screaming, difficult non sleeping baby.
But I am in a better place now and know better.
So for any mothers here having a hard time, even if you are lurking but not posting, please know that you are doing a good job & it will get better. She is not portraying the reality at all

• Heart
Reactions: 74
“I used not to want kids. Then as I got older I started changing my mind. Then I realised I was pregnant”

She makes it sound like an immaculate conception 😂😂😂 How convenient that you had a values shift and simultaneously, miraculously found yourself pregnant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She has given me the rage. I knew from an early age I didn't want a bab. Never made it my vibe, it just was what it was. She made not having kids her personality for yonks, now she's saying she was never fulfilled till Cabaiste came along. I know people can change their minds (and more power to them) but she now makes it sound like everyone childless by choice (of which we are many) are doting and massively unhappy deep down. duck off Shiv.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has given me the rage. I knew from an early age I didn't want a bab. Never made it my vibe, it just was what it was. She made not having kids her personality for yonks, now she's saying she was never fulfilled till Cabaiste came along. I know people can change their minds (and more power to them) but she now makes it sound like everyone childless by choice (of which we are many) are doting and massively unhappy deep down. duck off Shiv.
She can only ever see things from her perspective. Absolutely no empathy.

By her perspective, I mean whatever narrative she is spinning at the time.

Reactions: 27
“I used not to want kids. Then as I got older I started changing my mind. Then I realised I was pregnant”

She makes it sound like an immaculate conception 😂😂😂 How convenient that you had a values shift and simultaneously, miraculously found yourself pregnant 😂😂😂
Yeah that struck me too. What came first the chicken or the egg !

Her sister got one up on her getting pregnant first, so she had to ger pregnant
Isn't she so very fortunate she got pregnant on the first go

She in no way truthful. This woman lies & has been caught out several times.
Literally a week ago she waa overwhelmed, stressed etc & now motherhood is so easy.
She's dangerous

Reactions: 24

And then - Hocus-Cadabra! I mean, Abraca-Pocus! Oh, Alakazam! .... Chicky Chimac appeared, from under a Cabáiste leaf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really do hope her sister announces she's pregnant again and this time with twins .
Can you imagine the rage she would feel inside🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has been a mother for about ten minutes.
I think we find different stages hard or not so hard depending on you, the child, life goals for that child etc.
She hasn’t a clue yet. I am finding the teen years harder as it’s pressure school wise and I am now worrying about whether mine will ever make it in the world on their own!
It’s pros and cons at all stages and it’s a tough job if you are doing right and you care.
Everything is easy if you don’t give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
nail on the head in the last post. different stages can be challenging for different people.

all that aside shiv lies all the time

Reactions: 14

Mary and Joseph swept

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everything is easy if you don’t give a tit.
@caramelsq you have actually summed up the entirety of Siobhan O'Hagan and the last 66 threads in one sentence, you absolute legend. This is it.

One another note I'm going to repeat this as my daily mantra from now on, as I often suffer from crippling anxiety and imposter syndrome. I'll just think, "WWSD - What Would Shiv Do? Not give a tit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s easy because she does not do it 7 nights a week! Really annoys me that she does not recognise that. Most mums feel fantastic after a few hours extra sleep, imagine how easy it would be to get one or two nights free from baby. Couldn’t do it personally, if I were in her position (split with Dad) my newborn would be going nowhere for at least a year.
This 100%

Exhaustion is a HUGE factor in mothers struggling

We’d all find it easy if we got so much help and rest

And as for the ‘my baby is so strong because I trained’ sh*ite …I went to the zoo when I was pregnant and now my baby is a koala bear f*ck off like

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Urgggg she’s unbearable, not an ounce of humility. As others have rightly said every stage is different and people struggle at different points. But this one is all “child rearing. Completed it mate”.

All this focus on milestones is absolutely pathetic too. It’s not a competition and honestly, while you’d obviously be concerned and take action if you saw significant delays, it makes sod all difference to long term outcomes once they’re on track. Could I tell you which of my kids’ peers sat unsupported first based on how the are doing now? Absolutely not. It just another way for her to convince herself she’s winning whatever competition she imagines she is in.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.