Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....I have long thought that Siobh reminds me of someone and the Oakleys have just confirmed it for me.

Anyone remember Shaun White, the snowboarder who had long hair for years....and was an Oakleys brand ambassador......

Maybe I have gone too far here.....feel free to tell me if I am too mean!!
Oh my god yes!!!!! Shaun...Siobhan...like twins separated at birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's only trolling, she just wants her pages to read tonight. If she actually is serious, she needs to get off social media and take stock of herself with those answers. It's like she's actively trying to lose followers. Did she say something about not seeing/reading the haters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah OK Shiv 👌

• Haha
So....I have long thought that Siobh reminds me of someone and the Oakleys have just confirmed it for me.

Anyone remember Shaun White, the snowboarder who had long hair for years....and was an Oakleys brand ambassador......

Maybe I have gone too far here.....feel free to tell me if I am too mean!!
ROFL that is funny as duck. Spitting image.

Reactions: 4
Motherhood - Completed it mate ✅️

If there's one takeaway from her insta rambles, it's that anything she says is usually the exact opposite of reality.

I'd say the green eyed monster is out with the sister being home, hence the bucking against reality.

duck me, but she's to be pitied.
I think the sister being in a stable relation and seeing the 24hr help she gets with the child with them in a loving relationship has her jealous as duck. It is showing.

Reactions: 25
Oh she is utterly rage inducing today!

I mean surely a hard part of motherhood is that she barely knows her baby’s father and they seem to have a purely functional relationship at best?

Reactions: 16
What if most of her engagement is fueled by these tattle threads. Like, we are the only ones paying any attention.

Imagine We’re literally the reason she creates content…so she can stir up a reaction here which sends people to her inst posts which get looked at multiple times per user. And hey presto….she has an active insta numbers wise and reaps the rewards…..all off the back of Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What if most of her engagement is fueled by these tattle threads. Like, we are the only ones paying any attention.

Imagine We’re literally the reason she creates content…so she can stir up a reaction here which sends people to her inst posts which get looked at multiple times per user. And hey presto….she has an active insta numbers wise and reaps the rewards…..all off the back of Tattle 🤣
I've always thought that for everyone that posts here, there's probably 100 lurkers. Maybe these threads do send people to her stories.

Reactions: 10
This idiot is the biggest troll going… motherhoods easy, the baby is strong because Shiv is so strong, she’s an open book.
All this, and not one fake question asking what her new project is? I’m a better salesperson!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never seen anyone with her delusion levels.

She would be a good spokeswoman for a autharian dictatorship. Has all the character traits.

Reactions: 14
This idiot is the biggest troll going… motherhoods easy, the baby is strong because Shiv is so strong, she’s an open book.
All this, and not one fake question asking what her new project is? I’m a better salesperson!
When she catches on her 10 pages for today she'll ask herself about the new project 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck the duck off you absolute cretin... how easy it is. It's the hardest job in the bleeping world bar none. & this is from someone with a literal angel child (granted no family nearby so don't have the cushy life this one has). UGH I AM ENRAGED. Think I need a break from her and her constant bollix
snap! My baby is 4.5 months old and my partner works away during the week. So in many ways i am like Shiv, she has nearly pushed me over the edge. Its far from bleeping easy, thankfully ive always been an organised person but i need to be mega organised to keep sane these days

Reactions: 23
Raisin and Laura over for dinner. No doubt Laura will give it a quick clean whilst she’s there, she knows where everything goes now. Why wouldn’t she?
Kaleidescope will be reading older cousin Nia a bed time story when she puts her to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh the question about regret having kids! She obviously was thinking about getting pregnant as she changed her mind the older she got! Clearly looking for her victim ie Ned the fool

Reactions: 14
3 plates and 5 alcoholic drinks in view interesting ratio.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.