Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason why I say UFC is she sees someone do something, she thinks I can do that, then does it and does it very badly. Then claims she is a professional at it and the best ever.

Reactions: 5
Anyone tempted to ask her question??
Things I would like answers to?

Why don't you wear suncream?? Very obvious she never does
Why are you so rude?
Why can't you be honest?
How's the drinking going??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You can see the bitterness and disdain towards the world in her face.

It really shows in her expressions. She is not a happy person. This is in her control - she needs to do something about it.

Reactions: 24
Urgggh. Accidentally took the photo. She could also accidentally delete it.
Gross.
I say it all the time but I honestly cannot get over how sun damaged and textured her face is. I don't know what if anything would improve it for her, maybe microneedling and investing in her skin would help. I just couldn't have my skin like that, it's nearly the same colour as her hair and then the lips are anaemic.

Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2024-03-07 142152.png

This bleeping head can't be honest or vulnerable for a second.

"The thing that surprised me most is how easy it is" Really? Is it? Is that why you are on here every day talking about how stressed you are and how you have no time to do anything? That's easy, is it? You bleeping hole. Newsflash - if all any mother had to do all day was mind their baby it would be "easy". It's when they have to do other things like cook, clean, mind other kids, hold down a job, find time to exercise and maintain friends and a relationship, that's when it gets difficult.

"I picked up the message that we could never leave our babies......." Oh right, except for the 2 nights a week that she is with Ned, the YTT at the weekend, the drop-offs at Casa Mam and Dad so you can go to the gym or roll around a mat. That's never leaving your baby, no?

duck the duck off you bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Spot on she thinks she's an athlete! Did she call herself that in her bio at one stage?!

Well she's not doing her business any favours..if the PT herself cannot organise her day to allow for exercise, how are other mere mortal mothers going to be able to

She doesn't even say "dad" now... so either he warned her off making any mention of him on her profile or things are so bad between them, she can't even mention his name!

Oh her first mothers day this Sunday...christ can you imagine the incoming post on insta 😳
Sorry but no way I’d pay her for fitness advice- she doesn’t look the part and she’s a bleeping hot mess- I can think of loads of better PTs I’d gladly give my money to.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2800882

This bleeping head can't be honest or vulnerable for a second.

"The thing that surprised me most is how easy it is" Really? Is it? Is that why you are on here every day talking about how stressed you are and how you have no time to do anything? That's easy, is it? You bleeping hole. Newsflash - if all any mother had to do all day was mind their baby it would be easy. It's when they have to do other things like cook, clean, mind other kids, hold down a job, find time to exercise and maintain friends and a relationship, that's when it gets difficult.

"I picked up the message that we could never leave our babies......." Oh right, except for the 2 nights a week that she is with Ned, the YTT at the weekend, the drop-offs at Casa Mam and Dad so you can go to the gym or roll around a mat. That's never leaving your baby, no?

The duck the duck off you bleeping witch.
I was just about to post this. I hope she is torn apart in her dms. She has no clue. She is so dependent on her parents , more so than even a teen mother would be.
Alcoholics are the greatest liars. Shiv you are probably too drunk to even notice that poor child crying at night.

Reactions: 36
The glasses, the skin, the lips 🙈
And then she says they look ridiculously cool. What a ridiculous thing to say. They are ridiculous. Nothing cool about them.
Motherhood is so easy apparnelty.
duck off.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but no way I’d pay her for fitness advice- she doesn’t look the part and she’s a bleeping hot mess- I can think of loads of better PTs I’d gladly give my money to.
I would rather give my money to the year 10 student on work experience at the gym than this turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There ya have it folks..Shiv says motherhood is "so easy"🫠
I will not listen to a mother complain again😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.