Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaaat!!! How easy it is??!!! Said no new mother ever!! Maybe her delusion helps her get through the days
Also what would cause your skin to look like that, is it acne scars?

Reactions: 20
I was just about to post this. I hope she is torn apart in her dms. She has no clue. She is so dependent on her parents , more so than even a teen mother would be.
Alcoholics are the greatest liars. Shiv you are probably too drunk to even notice that poor child crying at night.
I do feel she put the baby in her own room quite quickly and I would not be surprised if she didnt hear every little turn or noise during the night.

Reactions: 18
Her baby is not reaching milestones earlier. Stop lying you vile creature.

Reactions: 28
I do feel she put the baby in her own room quite quickly and I would not be surprised if she didnt hear every little turn or noise during the night.
The alcohol probably helps her to sleep too. We haven't seen any posts about her recovery score from Whoop in a while. Alcohol really affects that, doesn't it?

She's being so secretive about her alcohol consumption since she was called out. It worries me a little. At least before Ned had some idea of when she was drinking around the baby.

Reactions: 29
"I really try to be as honest as I can on here while respecting everyones privacy" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣to me thats screaming that neddy boy had a very serious word in her ear 😆😆😆 Go on the Ned Boy 👏👊👌👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Sorry but she is seriously minging. How did Ned ever go near her? Alcohol!
All the alcohol in Dubai 🤣😂no doubt he loves the baby but we all know shiv is and will always be his greatest regret.
Shiv do you want to talk about how you lied from months and never once corrected anyone that referred to you and Darragh as a couple??
Important question. Why are your lips like that and how much filler have you had??
You look like you belong in the muppets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Her whole life is easy cos she has no other commitments - she barely works, has a cleaner, gives the child to her father a couple of times a week and palms her off her parents any other time she wants to "train" (eye roll) and can't/won't cook. As someone else said try raising a child whilst running and cleaning a household, cooking, working a full time 9-5 (especially one that requires a commute), maintaining relationships with friends, family and your partner, finding time for yourself etc etc. How she has any genuine followers at all is beyond me - she comes across as out of touch at best (total c*nt to most of us!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's not even relatable to 'real' single Mam's who are truly doing it on their own. They can't put themselves first at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 13
If only applying moisturiser, sun cream and lip balm was easy as motherhood eh!

Remember in Bally she banged on about not being able to get salt and vinegar pringles? You would think she is still in a 3rd world country that doesn’t have moisturiser. Her skin looks like it could do with a Vaseline bath.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She's legit trolling with the "how easy motherhood is" business. Has to be

Reactions: 23
If you asked a group of mothers what surprised them about motherhood, I'm sure the majority would say "how much I could love something so much" or "how I prioritise my baby over everything without even thinking"....not this one!! Even after a trip to A&E last week...nope motherhood is easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Being a first time mother was so hard for me. I didn't start feeling back to myself at all til the child was about 7 months. Her comment reminds me of FBG back in the day who said she told a follower to have a baby because it was so easy and herself and the father were natural parents. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Being a first time mother was so hard for me. I didn't start feeling back to myself at all til the child was about 7 months. Her comment reminds me of FBG back in the day who said she told a follower to have a baby because it was so easy and herself and the father were natural parents. 🙄
And now look at those poor kids.....

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It's so easy!

That's why you regularly come on after having a little cry to yourself is it?

It's why you complain about your child most days is it?

Is just so easy....until this time next year when she's gonna admit it's really bleeping hard, even with a 2 day a week break and mam n dad stepping in every other day.

Absolute clown of a woman! Your child will hate you when she grows up Shiv!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She really is a piece of tit. I feel for the parents of babies questioning if they are going wrong somewhere when they see Siobhan spout this stuff. Hopefully the majority are wise enough to know she’s an absolute bluffer.

Reactions: 22
She defo asked the coddle achieving milestones so early question!!! Just to tit on everyone else’s babies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think if you find motherhood easy, you're not doing it right!!! Any decent mam knows it's an exhausting challenge and constant worry and stress and when they hit the teens it gets even harder!!! I dont think I've ever heard another mam ever say such bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Whaaaaaat!!! How easy it is??!!! Said no new mother ever!! Maybe her delusion helps her get through the days
Also what would cause your skin to look like that, is it acne scars?
The stress of not being a nice person catches up.

Exhibit A: Nonchalantly calling motherhood easy to get a kick from triggering people.

I believe Shiv would have no problem sleeping through the baby crying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.