Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the following she has she's probably making a few grand off each of those awful ads she's doing. That's what's keeping her afloat at the moment. Anyone know the going rate?

The furnace is probably ticking along making a few quid to top up her income. I'd say Cory threatened to leave and Shiv knew she couldn't do it without her. Imagine, she'd have to do she work 😲 So she decided to cut her in rather than have her as competition.

No way can Ned afford to pay half her rent.

Bit rich her congratulating someone for being 3 years sober 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t someone say Cory had a pre / post natal qualification? If Shiv is going to “refresh” herself on that course, I’d say it’s likely something targeting pregnant women or new Mothers. This would line up with her pedalling the hard working single Mam narrative…. “If I can do it, anyone can!”

Reactions: 21
Hmmm, yes I’d say it will be targeted at pregnant or post partum women. And those videos of Shiv lifting weights at 9 months pregnant will be showcased.

It would be a joke for her to focus on yoga, she does not have a yoga teacher vibe! It would be a car crash. I don’t think it will stop her trying though.

Reactions: 14
whatever she does you can be sure it will exploit and take advantage of women who are uneducated about their bodies/food/fitness/wellbeing

Reactions: 10
Thanks for signing up, I don’t have time to look at the questionnaires as I’m doing something else…..she really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Also, this poor me single mam bullshit is getting boring now. The minute she peed on that stick, she should have been planning for the single mam life considering she’d got pregnant after a one night stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Siobhán O’Hagan;

Parks so much better than everyone else, and is just too damn hot for snow🚗❄ (well the kind that falls from the sky anyway…)… 👃

Reactions: 15
Award for the Most unlikeable, lazy, insufferable, sack of tit goes to SOH.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She felt a bit ill last night and her Mam had to stay over....seriously??? What age is this woman?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Anyone notice when she gets loads of attention or sympathic attention and people begin to feel sorry for her, it's like it gives her a right to turn into an even bigger hole in the immediate aftermath.

Always!
---
Also - people to onboard with it closed down in 3 months:

"I'm actually sick and have Yoga training this weekend. Sorry about that - thanks for the money"

Bang - there's 5 days gone with money paid and no onboarding! Is she for real!!!????

Previously she has pulled the "I don't check my DMs" stunt.

You can bet a load of people signed up because of her sick child BS. Yes I am cynical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I wonder how I could get in touch with anyone that signed up to her program that is closing down imminently 🤔 I have some magic beans to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Some fools thought the baby would be the making of her, most thought it wouldn’t change a thing but did anyone think it would actually make her a worse person. God, she is unbearable.

Reactions: 30
She felt a bit ill last night and her Mam had to stay over....seriously??? What age is this woman?
Also she's had 🚨 a cHaNgE iN vALuEs 🚨 🚨 and actually in-person fitness classes aren't tit and only for stupid people anymore. 🙄

Thank you for letting all us stupid unfit poor people know that, oh great one 🙄

I assume this is first hint that she's shifting to doing at least some in person classes.

Reactions: 25
Just waiting for her to announce that she’s now a Slimming World ambassador and she’s going to start running military-style boot camps in the local park. Everything she thought she was too good for in the past, from living in Ireland to having kids to attending exercise classes now seems to be perfectly acceptable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She's such a hypocrite she's totally going back on everything she preached to her sheep over the last few years!

Reactions: 17
Doing gym classes aren’t great according to her. Sorry what now ? Stop the world I wanna get off 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.