Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m addicted to social media and love the sound of my own voice apparently’
Wonder who has had a word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These ‘friends’ are using her for somewhere to stay. How can she not see that
It never bothered her in Bally so it definitely won’t now, they’ll just have to sign an NDA on the exact location.

If it was me? I’d rather sleep in a car.

Reactions: 7
I'm expecting baby individualif, I need to remember never to purchase pampers ever. But what really strikes me is the AMOUNT of people she facetimed to tell she was pregnant: I've barely told anyone, if you're my friend I'd have been chatting to you anyway or seeing you...she seems to have facetimed everyone with the intent of telling them and then recording their reaction no matter how well she knows them ? When's the last time we saw that fella ? London ? Galway 2022 ? 😂 She's a very strange individual.

• Heart
  • Haha
‘I’m addicted to social media and love the sound of my own voice apparently’
Wonder who has had a word 😂
I’m guessing Nedders
---
Id be frosty too if I were handed my baby by a meth-head looking, kiwi abusing , spit sucking slum lord.

Perhaps he's not down with the baby jail Cajsjddudb is doing a stretch in😂

He might not like the Aryan Nation neck tats she got in the yard with her shive making buddies.
---

Kim in Dublin Makeup Academy is obviously not giving her free brows anymore-so she has to go wherever the collabs take her...even if she ends up looking like one of the Angry Bird characters!
it completes the look. Now her eyebrows match her personality

And that is Deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Roisin I reckon told her a home truth or 2 with Shivs my baby is better than your baby and my pregnancy is better than your pregnancy nonsense. Maybe the penny has dropped. I can only imagine the amount of barbs Shiv "jokingly" throws her way off social media considering the compensation.
---
I'm expecting baby individualif, I need to remember never to purchase pampers ever. But what really strikes me is the AMOUNT of people she facetimed to tell she was pregnant: I've barely told anyone, if you're my friend I'd have been chatting to you anyway or seeing you...she seems to have facetimed everyone with the intent of telling them and then recording their reaction no matter how well she knows them ? When's the last time we saw that fella ? London ? Galway 2022 ? 😂 She's a very strange individual.
Yes facetimed Becca and Hegs giddy as duck along with a portfolio of her new boyfriends Nexs pictures. She was delighted to tell them she got the ride and came with proof!

Reactions: 9
Roisin I reckon told her a home truth or 2 with Shivs my baby is better than your baby and my pregnancy is better than your pregnancy nonsense. Maybe the penny has dropped. I can only imagine the amount of barbs Shiv "jokingly" throws her way off social media considering the compensation.
---

Yes facetimed Becca and Hegs giddy as duck along with a portfolio of her new boyfriends Nexs pictures. She was delighted to tell them she got the ride and came with proof!
To be fair the only way they, or anyone , would believe that she got laid was to get pregnant. Keeping the receipts like the true tattler she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why show the screenshot of him being shocked. Of course he was shocked. That's not news.

Shiv, look love, you weren't in a relationship, never mind a sniff of one. To your friends this was the equivalent of the immaculate conception. Were any of them actually happy for you? Think back carefully now. Were they happy for you or just shocked? I imagine the reactions were surprise and then oh no what the duck have you done? No fella, regardless of what you were telling people, no stable home, no stable income, and those people saw you in Bali so they know - not stable all round. Those screenshots don't show what you think they do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why show the screenshot of him being shocked. Of course he was shocked. That's not news.

Shiv, look love, you weren't in a relationship, never mind a sniff of one. To your friends this was the equivalent of the immaculate conception. Were any of them actually happy for you? Think back carefully now. Were they happy for you or just shocked? I imagine the reactions were surprise and then oh no what the duck have you done? No fella, regardless of what you were telling people, no stable home, no stable income, and those people saw you in Bali so they know - not stable all round. Those screenshots don't show what you think they do!
All of this. Its pure shock, not delight. You can see the look of utter shock in his face, utter -what-the-actual-duck?

Utterly bizarre taking screenshot of ever randomers reaction to her pregnancy news.
She's as odd as mismatched socks

That ginger guy had a lucky escape...I'd say he was definitely a target for her insemination programme!

Oh Ned ! I mean you utter eejit

• Heart
All of this. Its pure shock, not delight. You can see the look of utter shock in his face, utter -what-the-actual-duck?

Utterly bizarre taking screenshot of ever randomers reaction to her pregnancy news.

That ginger guy had a lucky escape...I'd say he was definitely a target for her insemination programme!

Yes that fella and needtoread guy candidates for her plan. I wouldn't be surprised if she pitched it to them!

She's probably pitching to him now to try and shack up with her after her story about couples being together for financial benefits. She did go to the salon yesterday! Just saying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She won't be moving to Portugal because her ONS baby daddy is here.

She is S.T.U.C.K and it is glorious. This is full on karma. I'm certain she would run away in a shot if she could.

I think she'll end up in Rivervalley with her parents and say well "I wanted to help them out as they get older and they love spending time with their favourite granddaughter so we are all so happy about it Oh Rivervalley 🥰🫶"

There's no way she is able to sustain herself much longer before she needs help. This is not the life she envisaged for herself. In fact it's the polar opposite and it must be eating her alive.
Yes she is stuck. I’m divorced with a teenager and my boyfriend is retiring in the next year or two. I asked my solicitor about relocating to Portugal and she said I’d need my ex husbands permission to move.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Absolutely. Someone whose never had and to the best of everyone's knowledge didn't have a boyfriend announces she's pregnant after banging on about never wanting kids. It's surprise and "WTF?", not joy on their faces. She's just too socially inept to read their emotions.

In addition, the fact she rang all these completely random Bali influencers to tell them. Guys generally don't give a duck that anyone is pregnant as long as it's not theirs.

I've 4 kids and I honestly can't remember if I told my own brothers I was pregnant on any of them or just waited for them to notice I'd an extra kid in tow. Nevermind face timing and recording and storing the reaction of random lads I only see out on the sesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely. Someone whose never had and to the best of everyone's knowledge didn't have a boyfriend announces she's pregnant after banging on about never wanting kids. It's surprise and "WTF?", not joy on their faces. She's just too socially inept to read their emotions.

In addition, the fact she rang all these completely random Bali influencers to tell them. Guys generally don't give a duck that anyone is pregnant as long as it's not theirs.

I've 4 kids and I honestly can't remember if I told my own brothers I was pregnant on any of them or just waited for them to notice I'd an extra kid in tow. Nevermind face timing and recording and storing the reaction of random lads I only see out on the sesh.

And do you really ring people at 35 years of age to say you got pregnant on a one night stand ( I'm sorry that's bitchy!)
Honestly bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The other guy she lived with for a bit maybe called Jamie 🤔 not sure would not have been on that list I remember having the distinct feeling he wasn't a massive fan of her.
I think she can get quite anxious about going places these days I noticed it the other when she was rabbitting on.

Reactions: 3
I'd put my house on she told all the huns before she told Ned. And they had a few minutes of shock and objectifiying him.

Shiv, who they tried to make more feminine in Bali had got the ride and came armed with receipts.

Only Ned knows how December 22 really played out. One thing for certain. Shiv was absolutely buzzing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd put my house on she told all the huns before she told Ned. And they had a few minutes of shock and objectifiying him.

Shiv, who they tried to make more feminine in Bali had got the ride and came armed with receipts.

Only Ned knows how December 22 really played out. One thing for certain. Shiv was absolutely buzzing.
Isn't that whats so odd...her immediate reaction to getting pregnant from a ONS
is buzzing

She made it her mantra that she didn't want kids!

Pregnant from a ONS, I'd be shocked, worried, anxious, reeling as to what to do.
I'd not be buzzing at all. Even if decided to keep the baby. Buzzing is the last fuckin emotion I'd be feeling

Perhaps there is some truth in that she planned to get pregnant & unfortunately ned was the unlucky random drunk bloke she pounced on
She's fecking gleeful in that screenshot showing her telling that ginger fella

Wouldn't you love to see her parents reaction!

Helen: " and whose the father ?"
Shiv: oh you met him, over breakfast remember? He passed you the rashers after he fertilised my egg a couple of hours earlier. Oh Dubai ( which I paid for)"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.