Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is dying inside today! Isn’t she not the queen of pretending everything is rosey for the gram 😂😅 she’s only raging she doesn’t have anyone on a day like today! Of course she’s living better 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Why does she always have to look down on people "living differently" to her? Such weird SAD behaviour.
Because she is an unhappy insecure dose. Always comparing on instagram.

Tbf her situation overall is pathetic. And its because her head got too big because of instagram. It would be better if she shut it completely.

Reactions: 16
I love how bitter she is today but she has always been bitter . It just gets amplified from time to time.

Reactions: 14
If Ned had showed any interest in her romantically you can bet your ass she’d be on insta today sharing the life out of it - but he didn’t and she isn’t so just STFU and let everyone else share what they want without passing comment! Bitter auld bint!

Reactions: 25
Because she is an unhappy insecure dose. Always comparing on instagram.

Tbf her situation overall is pathetic. And its because her head got too big because of instagram. It would be better if she shut it completely.
Anytime I think she's reached peak moron, she outdoes herself. Every. time.

Reactions: 19
If Ned had showed any interest in her romantically you can bet your ass she’d be on insta today sharing the life out of it - but he didn’t and she isn’t so just STFU and let everyone else share what they want without passing comment! Bitter auld bint!
Lol Que a post of a card saying happy valentines with a heart and a “best card ever” … then she will slip that the card was written by her mam on behalf of cabbage…

Reactions: 9
She is on the verge of complaining about being overwhelmed and she literally does nothing all day but faff around.

How does she think she is busy!!??

Reactions: 27
She’s all over the place this afternoon! You’d wonder what she’s on.

No more Jesus swept, all being left to the cleaner 🙊

Reactions: 16
She is all over the place. I don’t understand anyone who cannot even tidy up. Never mind deep clean but a simple clean and put stuff away. What state is it if she has to clean betore the cleaner 🙈 there’s a young baby living there should she not be concerned. Wait till the baby is running around she won’t have a minute. If she’s overwhelmed and can’t get stuff done now she’s in for a shock

Reactions: 21
Is this her attempt at being relatable?! She’d never admit how miserable she really is but maybe she thinks people will like her more if she stops pretending how great everything is. In reality, she has nothing to complain about. She doesn’t work, she has on tap baby sitting. She offloads the kid 2 days a week. She begs, and receives, things that other new mams would dream of. I could go on, but in short, she’s a head.

If she was going to buy herself chocolates I thought she’d go better quality than Milk Tray 😄

Reactions: 20
bleeping heeeeeellll those manic rambling stories 😳 Your hobbies are no longer a priority. Providing for your baby is. It’s as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is all over the place. I don’t understand anyone who cannot even tidy up. Never mind deep clean but a simple clean and put stuff away. What state is it if she has to clean betore the cleaner 🙈 there’s a young baby living there should she not be concerned. Wait till the baby is running around she won’t have a minute. If she’s overwhelmed and can’t get stuff done now she’s in for a shock
I remember few weeks back she said Kyla would be joining her doing yoga soon enough GOOD LUCK with a 1 or 2 year old trying to do yoga 😂 she hasn't a clue how the different stages will bring equally difficult challenges ! Imagine her helping Kyla with homework ? Driving Kyla to activities and forgoing her own activities ?
Its easy to do the 20-30 min tidy every day if you prioritise it (I don't have a baby but I do have a full time job which this eejit doesn't!) It's a brand new house should be fairly easy to keep clean/tidy. She just needs to check in on her values. If she didn't do 30 mins of yoga, and did 15 instead...she could tidy for 15 mins.

Edit to add: CLOSE THE DRAWERS LIKE AN ADULT YOU'D BE AMAZED HOW MUCH BETTER THE PLACE LOOKS!
I really pity that cleaner 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
How untidy can one person be?! The drawers open , boxes all over the floor behind her in that rambling video!
She has NO excuse to have to hire a cleaner. 2 days a week she is child free.

Waffling on the Internet about jujitsu! You'd swear she was competing in the Olympics this year!
It's a hobby Shiv...thousands of actual single mothers manage to keep their homes clean etc!

Yes today is a hallmark day..but its still her daughters first valentines day ( I know!) And no little token anything for her.

Real life, living ordinarily is finally at her doorstep.
---
Plus a huge cooling off with Ned...no mention of kaylas dad...its just she's not here / she's gone

Perhaps ned told her to not mention him.
She lives her life online, it was a gross overstep on her part to 'out' him.as her boyfriend ( duck it, he didn't even know!)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.