Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nipslips

Chatty Member
At the risk of defending her - a cleaner is a must with a baby. I’m lost with out mine (can’t afford it AND that’s with me back to work)

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She's gonna find yoga teacher training tough. I've been going to in person yoga for years and doing teacher training currently: people correct your form constantly, it's part of the work for our fellow classmates so they can learn how to correct people or make poses easier for people and it's obvious the work of the teacher trainer. It's not judgemental but it's a huge part of the process and we all know how Shiv takes UnSoLIcIteD aDvIcE
Makes me want to sign up to the class 😂

• Haha

Over it

Not really, we don’t know why the child was sick. I’m sure on a first child things like that are dramatic to her cause she’s never experienced it before. But did she really have to put in the part about emails and DMs.. thought she hadn’t DMs allowed 🙄
Well we do to an extent, she received treatment and is likely to go home in the morning. She's not hooked up to anything, no mention of tests etc.

instaknobs

VIP Member

Aggie123

Call with a team in Sydney no less? Lol you won't be moving to Sydney anytime soon love so no point name dropping their location.

I see the guys help people "elevate their podcasts". Save your cash Shiv, here's some podcast advice - if you're a fitness influencer your followers have no interest in podcasts about breastfeeding or bread making.

You're welcome (from the northern hemisphere).
Is Sineads Mate who used to help her Kyle .. last time he was doing pet calendars
---
Need more info on Ned and the blonde??
Ellie’s k sister maybe?

Kilingtime

VIP Member
BLW guidelines must have changed since I did it then, granted it was over 16yrs ago. But way back then it was advised to get the baby used to swallowing semi-solids at least before introducing finger food.

Anyway less mums etc, back to her passive aggressiveness and racing her baby through normal milestones . ..

influencethis6

VIP Member
Eh is this true?!! I follow him in the same manner one looks at a car crash through closed eyes….was he really on OF?!
Oh I don't know about OF stuff, I was responding to another poster who couldn't recall his name!

Same.. he scares the living bejaysus out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Domestic goddess

She didn't need to say her mother went to the "dump" either. We don't have dumps here.
Her mam either went to the likes of power city and took it from a dishwasher left for recycling or she went to the recycling centre in Swords which takes WEEE.

Making out her poor mam was scrambling around a dump ffs
Screenshot_20240217_225418_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

instaknobs

VIP Member
You just know she day dreams about little Circle K being old enough to drink alcohol with her.

The only chance of reality ever hitting this dope is in the next 14-18 years when she realises the mate she created doesn’t want to hang around her like she imagined.
and create a mate will think she is a bigger dip shit than all of us together.
That or we will see them on long lost whatever where people try find parents.