Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Is she not aware that you can put the baby into a playpen, pram, highchair etc etc while you are doing something??

Surely she's defeating the purpose of the yoga having carpool crawling all over her ?

But I suppose how else would we know she's a single mam ?
Hmm if she was doing the ironing fair enough (hahah) but looks fun and engaging.

Reactions: 4

Jg86

VIP Member
I'm surprised there hasn't been an air fryer purchase so she can make her world renowned doritos babybells😂
I wonder if she ever looks at kikifits page and debates doing food content 🤔 fake boobs pushed to the extreme while eating some random "healthy " protein creation.

Reactions: 4

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Class of champers with your fish cakes of a Monday…..sure why not!
She doesn't even have proper glasses, she can do nothing right. I'm surprised! I thought she'd prioritise everything alcohol related the second she moved in.

Reactions: 3

IceScream

Cadhla won't have to be told. All the information is out there in the public domain for an AI tool to sweep it up and consolidate it into a storyboard for her.

And then she can say "Thanks mam".
A I will be able to make a movie omg sharing online really is mad

kiki77

Don’t forget the piles!! I had a hard pregnancy and I thought I got away with a normal delivery but was plagued with piles for years after. I had to get an operation they were so bad. That’s motherhood for ya. Course I wasn’t living differently like our shivvers.
I know all about the piles and birthing kids with massive heads 😯
---
Imagine spending money on a fancy car - so crazy

Oh wait, that’s what crazy Shiv has done all her adult life

She really is a dose
Don't forget flying first class too.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Did she not have stories up earlier in lidl or am I thinking of someone else?🤔
Yes she did. Taken down no doubt, because we can all agree and assume that when she got to the till to pay, they said oh your Siobhan O Hagan. Shur all your baby requirements are gifted / free 😉🫠so here you go. Just mention us when you show your 165k followers. More then likely it went with siobh saying ' don't you know who I am'. Either way its probably safe to say , all gifted so she'll do a #gifted story tomorrow
---
She did, they had a baby event, I wonder if she asked to speak with the manager to get an influencer discount and was refused 😂 purely speculation 😂
Snap but I'd love if your theory was right 🤣🤣

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
We have a cleaner we use for special occasions - like family coming to stay or a birthday party or if we are heading off on holidays. We have the same lady for years. At the start we would've hung around in case she needed anything or had questions for us. Now we would leave her to it as we are usually just in the way 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's fair !! I dunno ... I am definitely a control freak / worrywart and I would be STRESSED leaving a new cleaner there in case they fleeced me.