Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Sinead’s mate who clearly had Slob sussed after passport gate! The video of him rolling his eyes when Begs said Slob had “accidentally” taken it was gold 😂 Maybe he’s purposely been giving her crap advise as payback 😅😅
Twist maybe it was his idea to think about putting the podcast behind a paywall 😂

Reactions: 2

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Drowning her sorrows that her protege turned out to be the far more successful scammer. Surprised there hasn’t been a condescending post along the lines of “can’t believe how far she’s come since sliding into my DMs 5 years ago 🥹” or whenever it was.
Probably be wanting a job from her

Beebles

VIP Member
But the whole point of actual baby led weaning is that you don’t spoon feed from the start. You do finger food from the start. I don’t think anyone could say she’s avoiding mothering the child because she’s not doing purées.
I agree. Tbh I thought she’d buy pouches and jars and that be it for 4 years or so. Very surprised she’s even doing any food preparation at all
---
I agree. Tbh I thought she’d buy pouches and jars and that be it for 4 years or so. Very surprised she’s even doing any food preparation at all. Waiting on a collab for MyBaby - a sub of MyProtein 😂

She must read on here & is trolling with the video of the kitchen being an absolute kip? It's as if she's giving ammunition for the thread :unsure: Does she enjoying reading here wonder.....🧐

IceScream

Phil Graham the online inspiration for mostly fitness industry posted the other day suggesting that content needed to show people how you were living to connect with your followers etc

hahayaya

same. Although I intentionally buy a coffee having just finished one. It’s what grown ups do. It’s what you can do when you don’t get pocket money from your parents and earn your own. It was just weird.
Did you post double morning coffee thoughts seeing as you had two?😂
Damn!!!! My bad, I'll post triple tomorrow i promise

whocarez

VIP Member
If a cleaner works for you and your life that's great. Everyone has their own circumstances and must haves.
But it's definitely not a must for everyone.
Id really love one but alas I spend the money paying someone to walk my dogs on office days

Reactions: 1

abbbcruinedme

Can someone debrief me on her London stint?
I remember when she moved there and I unfollowed because she wasn’t relatable. I think I seek somewhere that she was actually living with someone else? She made out she got the rental and furnished everything herself I remember her getting free furniture from amazing I think?!
someone also said that she was triaging private pt clients in London; is this true?
surely she’s starting to get skint on money with all these moves? I can’t imagine she has a viable amount doing her furnace since it’s the shittiest fitness app out that’s had no upgrades! 😂
---
Can someone debrief me on her London stint?
I remember when she moved there and I unfollowed because she wasn’t relatable. I think I seek somewhere that she was actually living with someone else? She made out she got the rental and furnished everything herself I remember her getting free furniture from amazing I think?!
someone also said that she was triaging private pt clients in London; is this true?
surely she’s starting to get skint on money with all these moves? I can’t imagine she has a viable amount doing her furnace since it’s the shittiest fitness app out that’s had no upgrades! 😂
Sorry for all the typos, phone playing up but I meant Amazon**

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
So hang on .... this was the cleaners first time there and she just fecked off and left a stranger in her home? Is this how it works ??

I've never had a cleaner so do you use an agency or something??
We have a cleaner we use for special occasions - like family coming to stay or a birthday party or if we are heading off on holidays. We have the same lady for years. At the start we would've hung around in case she needed anything or had questions for us. Now we would leave her to it as we are usually just in the way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kkool

Yes she did. Taken down no doubt, because we can all agree and assume that when she got to the till to pay, they said oh your Siobhan O Hagan. Shur all your baby requirements are gifted / free 😉🫠so here you go. Just mention us when you show your 165k followers. More then likely it went with siobh saying ' don't you know who I am'. Either way its probably safe to say , all gifted so she'll do a #gifted story tomorrow
---

Snap but I'd love if your theory was right 🤣🤣
Knew I wasn't imagining it 🤣

Does anyone wana do a re-cap on what happened with Ned? And how it all went so downhill - I am a bit out of the loop! I dip in & out of Slobbers... far from the "we" she was preaching not all that long ago......