Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aggie123

Also presuming if she has to get a mortgage on the Manchester place then she’s no longer considered a first time buyer in Ireland. So she’d miss out on the first time buyer scheme and would need a 20% deposit.
Didn’t she already purchase somewhere an apartment in the arsehole or no where
---
Ooooh I like this idea! Building on this, maybe one of those notebooks you design on Amazon and Amazon just produce it everytime someone orders one! Like drop shipping

Maybe oh-merch?
---

People were questioning you but I knew you had the whiff of someone with insider info ☕ I hope it’s false info though, but I too wouldn’t be surprised by this number and as someone else said, she’s just shit at managing money

Think about it - 10k a month, probably before tax and she would be self assessed so she has to put it aside herself (is there ever a cash grab in October actually? Would tie in with preliminary tax time!), so maybe take home, 6ish? 3k gone immediately on rent. Another maybe 1k on bills. At least 1k on food.

Doesn’t leave much
And what ever a month she’s paying for hire purchase on the car

Reactions: 4

gossipie

Chatty Member
My question is when will the classes be? I did yoga with Maura online last year and she did classes at 7am every morning and you could watch it back. There is no way Shiv can schedule classes like that with a baby, their sleep patterns change, they get sick, they are unpredictable.
Cailleach will be in boarding school by then

• Haha

London_Girl

"Rational conversation" ?

I am assuming robocop outsourced someone to respond to those messages defending Sinead because I have yet to hear her string a coherent sentence together !

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Them glasses are definitely affecting her eyesight because them clothes are woeful on her. The trench 🤮 her style is fucking hilarious.

& Slob stop flashing your lil black lacy undies, Ned wouldn't touch ya with a barge pole ever again...
It’s giving Michael H, clearance section.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Suit her better to organise her life and get into some sort of routine before signing up to a 5 month course in Dun Laoghaire.
Who is minding cocomelon while she does this ???

kiki77

Haven’t been on this doses page in a while. She’s had Botox on the forehead for sure…hasn’t moved an inch in her recent stories!!
True, true. If you are getting good botox you have enough movement so it looks like you don't have any.
I get baby botox all over face, jaw and neck twice a year. Not heavy and I can be expressive.
She's probably being gifted it-but it actually ages her.

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Them glasses are definitely affecting her eyesight because them clothes are woeful on her. The trench 🤮 her style is fucking hilarious.

& Slob stop flashing your lil black lacy undies, Ned wouldn't touch ya with a barge pole ever again...
I think she’s gonna go down the route of those fashion try-on pages. Think the likes of Liv Humby. We could be subjected to numerous videos of Shiv hoisting jeans up over nice pants. Gets the engagement up!