Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellyawhat

Too busy with a sick child that her friend had to come over and clean this morning yet she can post 9 throwback videos...

Laura swept!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

joey giblets

Roses are Red
Margaritas are bitter
Ned should have took the safe opinion
And rode her up the shitter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She intentionally posts that she's "crap" at any sort of exercise so that people will message her and tell her she's good.
I'm convinced of it !!!!!!

( lads I'm in an absolute fouler... I've to put my dog to sleep and to say I'm heartbroken doesn't even begin to cover it. Not sure why I'm posting this here but I just need to say it 😞. Yesterday I was screaming crying... today I'm angry so tattle will get the brunt of it I reckon 😅😅)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I always through shiv was an egotistical idiot with an inferiority complex but I was at an information evening on ADHD yesterday and she definitely shows signs of it.
I did say ages ago that she displays a lot of the common symptoms of undiagnosed Asperger’s

and before anyone asks.. where did I get my medical degree? 20 Seasons of Greys Anatomy / Lockdown binge of 15 seasons of E.R. 😂
If Siobhan can give out unqualified PT advice. I can give out medical advice 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
It’s ok cos she was talking to the stupid, fat, beginner women. It’s all been taken out of context guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Just tell Sinead you hate her and be done with it 🙄

It’s also better to be single than to desperately insinuate that you’re in relationship with your baby daddy to keep strangers on the internet guessing for the best part of 9 months.

IMG_5729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“Look at my slicked back hair, I’ve used this stick and this thing I think is called a comb and it looks shite because of having a baby or could it be extensions, I don’t know, I can’t tell but I’ve lost hair and it’s in the drain and it’s thinner and I used this gifted stick by two lovely Irish gals and then I got ready and made a coffee and made a mistake because I can’t drink coffee after I’ve brushed my teeth but wanted to take my coffee on the journey but can’t because I’ll need to brush my teeth first so now I’m drinking my coffee really quickly before I leave.” WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
So the baby is with her Dad for the usual Wednesday setup.. and she still let her friend clean her house knowing she would be child free later...!! I have no words!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Uh oh everyone, I went for a run and my legs exploded off of my body. After dragging my torso home I then inhaled the contents of my house as I was unexpectedly hungry - if only I’d listened to Siobhan O’Hagan the running pro and ambassador for women then maybe this wouldn’t have happened to me

• Haha
Reactions: 63
The fucking Wright Venue. It was literally located in a retail park in Swords beside a Travel lodge and a DID electrical.

Calm down Shiv - it was hardly Monte fooking Carlo. She's some dose of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Ok, it's Monday...I had 3 cocktails on Saturday and still have a head like a cabbage...but can someone enlighten me on these pictures . She has something in her hand. I think it's for her camera, but she's pretending someone's taking them.
I cant throw stones today as I'm a pathetic, light weight looser, but that's too pathetic for words..even if I had the ability to form them.
OMG so she's pretending that a friend was taking candid photo's when it was HER taking them??! I have 2nd hand embarassment for her... 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
At risk of stating the obvious but if you wanted a happy family, getting knocked up by a complete stranger on a family holiday because you were desperate for a baby and then hoping he’d fall in love with you probably wasn’t the most sensible way to go about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Oh lads, some awful news.....St. Patrick's day is coming, what's she going to dress her in?
Let’s be honest 😂. If she can get rid of her on Paddy’s weekend she will…. It will be a morning shot of her at the parade and a throwback to her at the parade as a kid.

Imagine the “content” she will upload - her first real paddy’s day in Ireland in YEARS. All her throwbacks to her in a bikini on paddy’s days throughout the years….

Her being the token ginger and how everyone wanted a picture with her because she’s just too Irish to function…

Try make a “joke” about Americans in Ireland during that time and how she had to tell them that it wasn’t Pattys day but paddy’s….

A drunken takeaway.. the next day regretting her choices. Baby cabbage is back she’s hungover to bits but will tell everyone that the cuddles are the best…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I really love love love that educated people are calling her out on her bullshit. Stop shitting on how different people choose to stay fit. Fuck off and let people try different things and figure out what they like/enjoy.
We don't need some washed up bikini competition entrant telling us how to lose weight. She is completely average weight, completely average shape for someone who works out as much as she does and it's because of her diet. So not really a role model. She's panicking now cos she can't do as much exercise as before as she has responsibilities

• Heart
Reactions: 58

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I actually cannot believe she just said “instead of me creating content, just sign up to the Furnace. Do me a favour” as she sits there watching tv and yawning. How the fuck can anyone take her seriously?! A few hours ago she admitted she has no self-discipline and now she’s saying she can’t be arsed creating new content so just do her a favour and give her some money and there’s some old content on the Furnace Insta if you want to go and look at it. Anyone funding this bone idle scammer needs their head checking.

• Haha
Reactions: 55