Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Does anyone wana do a re-cap on what happened with Ned? And how it all went so downhill - I am a bit out of the loop! I dip in & out of Slobbers... far from the "we" she was preaching not all that long ago......
Check the wiki. It’s a class read anyway

Reactions: 1

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Leaving these here , the time she decided to challenge a girl doing a psychology degree over the book surrounded by idiots. They all over the place but ye get the gist. She's been a knob for awhile now 😉
Why is the photos beside the SOHs comment of Sinead Heg? Because she was the author who liked the comment? It only comes up on mine as liked by author?

Reactions: 1

Aggie123

Ah stop, what about the part where she pretends to be having a laugh with friends over zoom? That's a thousand times worse than a thousand Oakley's on a thousand gold chains 😂

Also she did not show herself interacting with a single human "in real life". Not even at the event.

You'd almost feel sorry for her.

Almost. Then you remember she's a cunt who shat all over people with mundane suburban lives and now she lives one herself, but worse because she has zero real human connections bar pretending she's laughing with mates on a zoom call.
I just looked on her grid for some photos of the festival. All that polyester. I'm surprised she didn't go up in flames.
what is with the salut pose lol