Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
I will never get over the gall of her thinking she can just lapse into yoga teacher training. Her own practice is GOD AWFUL. Every time I see those sped up videos I want to grab her hips, legs, everything and correct her. I’ve practiced for more than 10 years with proper in person and 121 classes and I know I still have SO much to learn. She’s an absolute grifter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Ned was either there and she meant she was alone as in not getting any emotional support (which he is not obliged to give to her), he’s away somewhere and couldn’t feasibly get to the hospital, or he wasn’t told. Given how much he dotes on that baby I can’t imagine him just not bothering to turn up when something like that happens. Whatever it was, something has clearly happened for it to go from “we” to “Kyla’s dad” to never mentioning him at all and pushing the “just a single mam on my own” narrative.

• Heart

Nico93

I need us to not overlook the fact that the mother got it from…the dump???? What????

• Haha
  • Sick

influencethis6

VIP Member
Ah feck off now..so she is gone off yo jijitsu, yet her pal cleaned her house..She'd no time?

The absolute cynic in me thinks ( & I know this is a cunty thing to say) that it's odd that Ned was abroad ( possibly first time since baby born) & baby ends up in hospital...no fear timing was v convenient for her to get a dig at him, especially if he was away with a new partner
She absolutely was having a dig.
Can she explain that her baby is gone to her dad while she fucks off to bjj or whatever the fuck it's called.

She's a prixk. And my god that Laura one must feel like a right mug now.

She can't have been that ill ( thank god) if she is going over to her dad, surely they'd rejig the days etc

Honestly all attention to paper over all the negative feedback she got last week re running.

• Angry

lessofthat

I love that this thread is only 2 posts deep and already 95 people have cast their vote on the poll. Shivvvvers could only dream of such engagement!!

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
So hang on now.
She was a young girl in college working a part time job. The hostesses in the Wright Venue wore next to nothing.

She thinks it's a flex and something to brag about because a customer grabbed her and tried to pour alcohol down her neck ??? Why is this something to brag about? Yet an innocent old man called her Katie Taylor whilst carrying boxing gloves and she complains about this on stories ??

• Heart

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Your sick baby is not fucking content Siobhan!

Abusing your child's privacy for likes and "you ok Hun?" messages? 🙄

You've been harping on about being the single mam so of course you have to deal with it by yourself.

I really can't stand these influencers who use their children as content. Siobhan has been doing it more and more and now we have the creme de la creme post - sick baby in hospital. No heart over the face today? Well I am surprised 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
She's gonna find yoga teacher training tough. I've been going to in person yoga for years and doing teacher training currently: people correct your form constantly, it's part of the work for our fellow classmates so they can learn how to correct people or make poses easier for people and it's obvious the work of the teacher trainer. It's not judgemental but it's a huge part of the process and we all know how Shiv takes UnSoLIcIteD aDvIcE

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Coolpop is 6 months today.

Here's a video of me looking directly into the camera instead of at my child.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s like that weird kid in first year who gets an ounce of attention from the “cool kids” and brags to everyone about it and gets all giddy and excited when the cool ones talk to them. Meanwhile the “cool kids” are laughing at, not with. Like the way she was saying “omg I wasn’t even trying to be funny but ppl think I’m hilarious” just made me cringe so bad like she is not well. That is not normal behaviour for. 35 year old. 15 maybe but even that’s a stretch

• Heart
Probably terribly cynical of me… but she gets her arse handed to her and archives a video and next thing posting a reel of the baby and loads of likes. Honestly these cretins shouldn’t be allowed to use their kids for content.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I'll put my hand up and and admit I was one of the ones who thought siobhan had potential to change after she became a mammy. 🙋‍♀️ not one who thought it would be the making of her but change none the less. And it's days like today we are reminded that she's addicted to social media, likes followers etc and it'll always come before little Caolite, her friends family etc. Most people would have took a little time to recuperate after having a baby, adjust to a new way of life and dote upon their first born. She hasn't changed at all, if anything she's on more complaining how she has no time etc because of the baby. She's erratic most of time. Shes completely uninterested in saving her dying business.Her half arsed videos are mortifying for her, educated people calling her out , but yet she'll still come on later or tomorrow and be unfazed by any negative attention , will spin it to appear others are the problem not her. I'm just baffled that she never appears to have genuine feelings of embarrassment, vulnerability, sadness, empathy etc. I think people would have more respect for her if she did.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I was hoovering today and I found myself thinking of this one. I'll never not be shook by her pregnancy announcement to a man she had a ONS with. The tagging him, the lack of awareness for her own and his privacy..fast forward a.year later and how the situation played out. Cocopops is sent off to doting dad ned wed and sat, siobh is struggling to sacrifice her old life and her own stuff for her little one, shes hiring a cleaner, shes having melt downs over training.. She's struggling for content, but I personally think shes just too lazy to put in the work insta requires to stay relevant. She could easily dive into the real side of coparenting without compromising Ned or Cadhlas privacy..she hasn't been honest or vulnerable since she had the baby. And while she likes to make out she does everything better, differently to every other mother, she's in a situation she used look down upon 3 years ago.

• Heart
Tbf it's long overdue the fitness industry cancelled her! I'd say many of them hate her and bite their tongues.

Something like this could bring out strength in numbers and finish her scammer ass!

• Heart

Nico93

I’d love to see someone ask HER for the research. She makes it sound like she’s sitting at home reading scientific journals

• Haha
Reactions: 36