Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Sorry is that skinny gaz, aka the man whose video changed her life, now commenting and “debunking” her running “research”??
It sure is!!!!! Skinny Gaz AKA The Messiah. The comments debunking her ‘theory’ are poetry in motion. What a time to be alive. Robocop is being schooled 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah and she’s mad for the single parent narrative now!!! Maybe he got a paternity test
She ain’t a single mother she has the support of the dad. I’m a single mother my child’s dad is dead and should count herself lucky she has such a hands on dad for her daughter considering the circumstances in which she got pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My partner leaves the house at 6am and gets home at 6pm. I feed, wash and look after 2 babies all day/night feeds. Does this make me a single mam?😠 also wish I had a mam and dad that could easily pop over so I can even have a wee in peace never mind go to the gym multiple times a week and have 48hrs a week off🤣🤣
I must be a single mam too! I’m living in Oz so have no physical family support here. My husband works in the mines so is gone for 2 weeks work and back for one week. When he is gone I have my baby and toddler 24/7. #singlemam
Unfortunately I have instant coffee as I don’t have a fancy coffee machine like Shiv.

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
Today is a big day...I have added a profile pic!
I cannot let this Oakley moment pass! 🕶 😎

What an utter KNOB she is in those glasses, stomping down the stairs pontificating as per usual on something ( running) she has limited experience in!

Ah she really is the gift/ gif that keeps giving!

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
At the risk of defending her - a cleaner is a must with a baby. I’m lost with out mine (can’t afford it AND that’s with me back to work)
What a celtic tiger statement to make.

A cleaner is not a must with a baby.

A steady routine is a must with a baby.
A steriliser is a must with a baby.
A pram / stroller is a must with a baby.

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
she has it easier than a lot of 2 parent house holds. Nedders twice a week so she gets a decent sleep and Clemence gets a bath and hair wash. Mam there often so she can go carpet roll and "work"

Some single mom replies saying she is a single mom, working 2 jobs and doing a degree. Dickhead replies wow you are doing amazing. Shiv doesnt even have one job she has to get up and dressed for. She says she will show a reset vlog one day when Cauli is at Papa Neds.

I am failing to see why all the comments think she is amazing and doing an amazing job, she got up, weighed herself, changed her kid, placed a bottle in a machine, made a coffee, Alexa baby sat, she did some yoga and highlighting and then went out pushing the child in a free pram.

how the fuck is that amazing or inspiring? Some people should just show themselves out.

Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 43

caramelsq

VIP Member
But steps don’t matter Shiv?????
Walking around a kitchen that has the dishwasher door open, she is so lazy, the room with the yoga is a mess, stuff on every surface. Wants her house and car cleaned again?
What the absolute fuck?
She is a pig and that’s an insult to pigs

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for him, can’t be easy dealing with her
That absolute fuc*ing weapon, she would've known full well that people would be wondering why he wasn't there, jumped to the wrong conclusions etc - and she said Nothing!!

Shiv from 2 months ago would've clarified that "Casey's dad was abroad and didn't get in until blah blah blah". But she said nothing, hoping people would think he was a dead beat dad?!

Jesus she's some mess of a person.

• Heart

Elliebellie1978

It says a lot that she thinks an outfit makes you a mom. And not, like literally anything else?
I sometimes wear leggings and a stripey top yet I've never pushed a human out of my vagina. Nobody has ever asked me in Tesco how my kids are based on my outfit. She's so dim. Does she think non mothers parade around in the hideous polyester outfits that she wore to festivals?

• Haha

kiki77

I have great news...

she's doing a day in the life vlog! Thank fxxk. I was so stressed
Feel better ! 😂😂
I hardly ever drink. The waitress/dealer reeled me in with fruity cocktails.I honestly think I should file an assault complaint with the guards.
---
Maybe she is starting to finally show the " real" side of motherhood. I look like that 24/7!!!🙈
The real side of motherhood is bleeding like you've been stabbed in the vagina,
Spurting breast milk over your husbands face first thing in the morning, pissing yourself on trampolines and holding your first postnatal poop for days because your afraid if you shit you're insides will fall out!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gm26

So disrespectful when she says “an oul one” about some woman complimenting her baby regardless of whether it’s a girl or not 🫢

• Angry
Reactions: 42

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I bet she's gearing up for running Yoga retreats in Portugal. She will do some collab with Roisín’s business also as part of the package. No doubt the Begarty will slither her way in, too. A scammers assembly!

Elodie74

Here you go 🥰
I.NEED.PEER.REVIEWED.RESEARCH but also a useless anecdote “my baby had hundreds of bottles and is thriving.” Like make your mind up Shiv, are we doing science or are we doing anecdotes as data?

She so bloody insecure. Just own your choices. At some point optimal choices meet the real world for everyone. It would be optimal if I fed my kids organic whole food at every single meal and I know the research says that. However in real life they go to parties and eat their body weight in chicken nuggets and sometimes work and life mean that dinner is fish fingers and oven chips. I can own that and I don’t feel the need to get bloody defensive about it on instagram. It just comes across as insecurity.

• Heart

CAA2020

“I was only talking about the Wright Venue this week 🤪🤪

oh, do you mean when you videoed yourself watching the Superbowl half time show, a week after it aired, purposely just to talk about the Wright Venue!?!
Also, who’s to say she didn’t write that page from 2022 last week?
Honestly, her trying to spin the narrative that her life is turning out exactly as she wanted is THE most ridiculous lie she has ever tried to spin!

ETA: maybe it’s on par with the lie she tried to peddle about her and Ned 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

instaknobs

VIP Member
As a parent and without going mumsnet, my biggest mission in raising my own children has always been to raise decent people. So when they leave me and go into the world they can hold their own but also be decent, good values and just solid people. Other than this dope being a complete charlatan and dope, she makes me rage in her flip flopping narrative, the way she speaks to people, treats people, the air of absolute superiority she has, the laziness and tardiness with everything she does. She doesnt have one solid, genuine relationship, other than with the ONS child she forced into the world and to be her side kick.

The list is endless.

Now she has a child and is instilling all of her shite onto her. Cut corners, walk before you can sit. Entertain yourself with TV, watch Mam "do yoga" i hate writing that too, it is hardly yoga.

I don't know about 2024 being the making of her, but rather 2024 award for being the biggest Online Cunt of the year.

Rant over. Im going to do some highlighting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41