Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crankypants13

VIP Member
Christ she really is insufferable. Downside of self employment 🙄 You were offline for about 12 hours, and you’re hardly earning millions an hour like some the major high roller you think you are! Fuck off far away from social media and mind your child, Siobhan.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
IMG_1794.png

it’s all me, myself and I in this post. I haven’t slept or eaten or drank…..sorry I haven’t replied to emails….sorry but if your baby is sick, ‘work’ is the last thing on your mind

• Heart
Reactions: 53

instaknobs

VIP Member
Laura Bennet went and cleaned her house.

Jesus Swept, Shivs isnt sick or dying, no broken bones. Laziness is not an illness. Laura is an enabler. I would be ashamed and embarrassed if my friend had to come and clean my house, more so as it is only her and a 6 month old and they weren't there all weekend if they were in hospital.

The fucking cheek of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Noseyone1977

At the risk of defending her - a cleaner is a must with a baby. I’m lost with out mine (can’t afford it AND that’s with me back to work)
A cleaner is a privilege/luxury with or without a baby. Saying its a must puts pressure on new parents who probably cant afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Admitting to having 2 month old shellac hanging off her crusty feet and not knowing how to use a dishwasher. All before 10am. The mind boggles as to why Ned didn’t fall head over heels.

• Haha

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I’m secretly gutted the video went down, it’s the most insta famous I’ll ever be - my comment got like 50 likes! It’s gone to my head, I’m going to start dolling out shite advice

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Funny it was two males she chose to take her education from. Didn't apologise to the first girl who pointed out her error..God forbid another woman would know more then siobh 🙄🙄

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Calling out that Sydney restaurant for piss poor marketing

From the girl who yawned into her phone yesterday whilst picking her spots on her couch and said "do me a favour and just sign up so I don't have to redo videos from about 8 years ago"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Shiv boldly declaring on the internet that running is bad for your joints with absolutely no evidence to back it up, before heading out…for a run

• Haha
Reactions: 48

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Better to be honest about how you got pregnant than to create a whole podcast around how your values changed and you manifested it 😒

Man she's one bitter fucking bitch.
Valentines day isn't even about couples anymore. It's evolved and it's about love.
She could of put up a lovely post to her daughter ( or her niece 😅)

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Ah yeah being single is better than being in a relationship. Co-parenting is also better than being in a relationship.

It's amazing how her *exact* situation is always better than her friends who are coupled up.

Sure isn't it what every human craves - loneliness.

Mad how when she was actually dating she was compelled to post on her stories that "Dublin dates > London dates 🥹". Or when she got the ride she was so thrilled she emailed her entire client list to tell them.

But now there's no sniff of a man, suddenly everyone else is clearly just in a dead relationship that they only stay in for the sake of posting on social media 🙄

Every time you think she can't get more insufferable she does. and THATS why she's single.

• Heart
  • Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Is doing online yoga classes not completely pointless? Just do one off YouTube for free. The whole point of going to a yoga class is so the instructor can improve your form.

• Heart
I'm gonna be a bollix and say I don't believe it was half as bad as she said.

She got absolutely slated for the stupid post last week, Neds away with his new gf, Sinead is basking in her new product launch loving life. It all became a bit much and Shiv had a few drinks Sunday evening and needed to get the attention back on herself and maybe exaggerated the dept of the child's illness in some kind of manic episode.

Absolute freak out. This is Siobhan. Wildly capable of mad stuff. Homeless vaccine queues, trying to fly with Covid and everything else.

When someone tells you who they are over and over believe them.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

WHATSABLOGGER

She does not need a cleaner, FFS!!! yes people that work full time & have a few school going children *may* need the extra bit of help, someone who lives alone with a small baby, doesn't work properly & spends the majority of her time in the house does not need a cleaner. This fucking twat that has moved in to a brand new house, fucks about on Instagram as 'work' highlights a few lines of a book like a 3 year old would with a colouring book & stretches about the sitting room floor videoing her crotch in the mornings does not need a cleaner. She needs a good boot up her hole. She's a filthy lazy bitch, end of. Next thing she'll be looking for a Home Help to come in & shower her because she doesn't have time to do it herself.

& If that was a beg for a free manicure, saying your feet are crusty?? It's a fumigation service she needs. Dirty bitch 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Ah stop the only reason she is crying is for herself. She deserves every bit of it. She's spent the last few years being better than everyone else and making sure everyone knows it. Her most recent "challenge" isn't all roses. Who would've seen that coming?
This one comes on after clearly crying her eyes out and we're feeling sorry for her? Take a walk through her tattle threads and you'll soon see what a cunt she is and has been. She's shit on everyone and shown it online for years. I could start listing out the things she's done but I'd be here all week.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

I’ve been a long time lurker here but feel compelled to post as Shiv is really going from bad to worse on so many levels, the chaotic rambling reels and the recent one about the running 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her sense of entitlement that she has around ‘training’ (ick) now she has a baby is really really jarring - we had a baby around the same time and I’m lucky if I get to the gym once a week because of childcare, she goes 3/4 times a week and still complains!

I’m actually blocked as not long after she had Cadbury she posted for a few days in a row about how great she slept, and I sent her a message just saying that she should be mindful as posting about sleep can be triggering for new mums…she messaged me back within seconds a snotty message about how she should be able to post when her baby sleeps and then blocked me 🤣🤣

• Wow

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Of course it's better to be single than in a bad relationship but Shivvers hasn't been in any relationship in years and would jump at the chance if Ned was interested 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

purpleorangepink

Always scary when your child has to go to hospital, however what’s with the I was alone sympathy narrative - I have 3 children, whenever any has ended up in a&e either myself or my husband are always alone as the other is at home with the other children. It’s fairly standard to be alone in that situation. It’s tough and draining but that’s just how it is.

• Heart

mayoandmagmurderers

I'm gonna be a bollix and say I don't believe it was half as bad as she said.

She got absolutely slated for the stupid post last week, Neds away with his new gf, Sinead is basking in her new product launch loving life. It all became a bit much and Shiv had a few drinks Sunday evening and needed to get the attention back on herself and maybe exaggerated the dept of the child's illness in some kind of manic episode.

Absolute freak out. This is Siobhan. Wildly capable of mad stuff. Homeless vaccine queues, trying to fly with Covid and everything else.

When someone tells you who they are over and over believe them.
This is spot on. I hope the child is OK.

However, Siobhan has made the child's medical event all about herself ("I didn't have any water" etc swear she was in a field in Gaza)

She stated on a podcast that from z young age she could never handle when the attention wasn't on her. Her father pointing a video camera at Roisin instead of Siobhan would enrage her.

This vying for attention, taking spotlight away, from sister continues to this day.

She got a slating for a ridiculous running video and has used this event to protect herself ("now i know whats really important" <sad face>. Who is going to criticise someone with a child in hospital?)

Absolute bunny boiler behaviour during her "courtship" of Ned. Now using this event to portray him as a bad Father to 150k followers.

Nasty and vindictive.

She is an infuriating person and shows zero sign of copping on

• Heart
Reactions: 45