Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s content: a picture of a boat and a close-up picture of a 3fe coffee cup. How utterly riveting. Tell us again how your life is better than everyone else’s.

Reactions: 36
The fooking glasses chain!
That other melt Dr Laura Lenihan has one. Two fools

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her lips look like an undercooked baguette. There should be a chicken fillet in between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her skin is getting worse and worse. Bad diet and boozing continuing to show daily.

Reactions: 14
There's no way she drinks 2 litres of water minimum a day. Her diet is likely worse than average aswell and it shows on her complexion.

I'd say she's a horse for takeaways and rubbish snacks.

Reactions: 20
For just €99 a month you too could look like a glowing picture of health, just like Shiv, The Furnace role model 🤢
Whatever she is doing to those lips, for the love of god stop before they rot off.

Reactions: 22
Absolute gobshite
I think she thinks she's being funny but coming across as an absolute eeejit.

There's something just so passive aggressive with that picture. The thumbs up as if saying "troll me I don't give a tit".

I do think she discusses her tattle threads with her sister and rental mates. And pretends it doesn't annoy her when in fact it really does.

Reactions: 23
Seriously, who on earth is still handing over their hard-earned cash to this utter bleeping weapon?

IMG_5713.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
If anyone made it their life’s work to try come across anymore unlikeable they’d fail.

She’s an utter disgrace of a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.