Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those financial planners must be kicking her ass.
do you need to be a financial advisor or can anyone join the Q to kick her ass 😂
---
Trisha Lewis is getting well paid gigs talking about weight loss, fitness, and mental health while our Shiv gets nothing 😆😆😆😆 You couldn't make this stuff up!
Let’s not put her on a pedestal. She’s just As bad as Shiv 😂

Reactions: 7
Fully convinced she's writing those running comments to herself and she always writes "your" instead of "you're" because in her ridiculous mind she believes the plebs who write to/ follow her don't know the difference

Reactions: 16
…what other way would you do it?!
Sorry I think I worded what I was trying to say wrong 😅

When I straighten/curl my hair I'll start with the undersection, the hair at my neck say, clipping the rest up. Then unclip sections to straighten / curl until I reach the top, so I'm doing the top of my head last.

But she's starting at the top of her head and then does the undersection. Am I making sense ?? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shiv your a bleeping awful speaker, planner, listener, businesswoman - everything you would need to be to be a good influencer.

Just give it up. Can't believe she is talking edited vlogs again. It's like groundhog day with this one. The revolutionary daily email will make its way back by the end of the year.

Reactions: 17
That's exactly my point! Sorry if it wasn't clear. An obese con artist is making money giving talks about weightless and Shiv can't get a gig 😆😆
Oh good I was like I can’t be the only who sees that she’s getting paid to talk about weight loss when she’s getting bigger.

We had her in for a virtual healthy thing in November.. shocking that the company spent money to have her speak 😂. Would have been better spent having pizzas ordered in 😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry I think I worded what I was trying to say wrong 😅

When I straighten/curl my hair I'll start with the undersection, the hair at my neck say, clipping the rest up. Then unclip sections to straighten / curl until I reach the top, so I'm doing the top of my head last.

But she's starting at the top of her head and then does the undersection. Am I making sense ?? 😆
No I was watching her and wincing 😂 it won't be straight properly at the back if you don't do it the way you've described. She hasn't a clue yet wants to expand into lifestyle ? She can't cook, she can't clean, she can't do her hair

Reactions: 8
I would of loved to be a fly on the wall in that meeting with the financial advisor, she has definitely got a fright, she seems manic, biting at "the trolls" she has no direction in life 😳

Reactions: 17
Imagine meeting a financial advisor… then coming back and spending hundreds on asos.

Reactions: 9
What happened to the “talk” she was practicing for! Did she ever mention it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do restaurants invite this washed up mess for free food. I'd say this is a large part of her 'work' during the week - DMing places begging for a free feed. Stupid witch can't even cook so suppose she has to plan out her meals. What's she going to do when Kyro starts weaning....

Reactions: 13
Siobhan,we know you read here so rather than put up a poll wondering what people might want to see you do, I suggest you get up of your lazy arse and get a fecking job like the rest of us. You're done a very long time ago being a dreamer sorry influencer. Everything you do is done half arsed anyway. Your house is a fricking mess, you're in it for hours every day yet you don't clean, very few people watch your stories so nobody gives a tit about your boring life..... she's a bleeping melt 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Siobhan,we know you read here so rather than put up a poll wondering what people might want to see you do, I suggest you get up of your lazy arse and get a fecking job like the rest of us. You're done a very long time ago being a dreamer sorry influencer. Everything you do is done half arsed anyway. Your house is a fricking mess, you're in it for hours every day yet you don't clean, very few people watch your stories so nobody gives a tit about your boring life..... she's a bleeping melt 🤬
second that , her content is about as engaging and informative as a smear test from an arthritic gyno!
I just cant believe she put up a question box asking if we wanted fitness content or "everything else".

No 1- she is supposed to be providing fitness content.Its what the page was set up for and the reason she got a following! How she is retaining followers is beyond me. She has no understanding of fitting or consistency-so I don't know why she pre

no 2- "everything else" is prom shitor her ramblings about books she's reading and what she should be doing but can't be arsed to do.
If I need to see chaos I'll look at my bank statements or walk into my kids playroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So this is why she travelled business class!!!

Clever, scheming idea #didntwork

IMG_2819.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine meeting a financial advisor… then coming back and spending hundreds on asos.
Ah but do you not remember she was mad craic trying on the clothes last time? She's so funny, all her friends say so 🤪🤪

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gold!!!! Has to be the new thread title

her content is about as engaging and informative as a smear test from an arthritic gyno!
---
Why cover you're child's face and show you're friends children? She's a witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think she’s mistaking keeping it real with making a reel.

She doesn’t have an honest bone in her body. All Smoke and dirty mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sure she showed her list a few days ago, with the top secret line and then today she says she hasn’t done a list in ages!! She is a liar! I find it so odd that she lies about the most insignificant things!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.