Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is always about her . Like be excited for bring the little one swimming rather than using the fact she will have to wear a bikini as a flex. She is painful.

Reactions: 22
And btw she knew she was pregnant doing the BJJ competition. She said she found out the day before it previously. Which is it Siobhan eh?
Hate to defend her but I think she meant she found out before the medal ceremony thing. The comp was just after she got back from Dubai and then the ceremony was a week or two after.

Reactions: 2
It's nearly 10am and no morning thoughts, no glad of the vagina - what's going on?

Come to think of it we're not getting much of them these days. Had she finally learned that nobody cares?
---
Her content is so bleeping boring - back of babies head, cooking hello fresh, moaning about having no time....

Reactions: 26
A bikini to waterbabys 🤦‍♀️
I dont see the problem,if thats what you're comfortable in, i am a size 16 but hate the feel of a wet swimsuit so i wore a bikini to water babies,nobody cared 🤷🏻‍♀️ asking another mam what to wear though 🙄 and her bikinis dont even cover her hole

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's nearly 10am and no morning thoughts, no glad of the vagina - what's going on?

Come to think of it we're not getting much of them these days. Had she finally learned that nobody cares?
---
Her content is so bleeping boring - back of babies head, cooking hello fresh, moaning about having no time....
I'd say her financial advisor told her it's not actually classed as paid work and she'd be better doing some actual work on the furnace than posting insane thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to defend her but.. Where are you all seeing a bikini?
That’s a swimsuit no?
Or am I missing something?
She had a story up yesterday or the day before saying she asked one of the other mams could she just wear a bikini and the mam said no so she had to go buy a swimsuit.

( side note, I have that swimsuit that she has on in a couple of colours from dunnes. Would recommend it)

Reactions: 11
Do you think she would have turned up in a thong bikini? 🫣🫣🫣
---
I think a bikini would have been grand as long as it covered her bits and wasn't a thong!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she would have turned up in a thong bikini? 🫣🫣🫣
---
I think a bikini would have been grand as long as it covered her bits and wasn't a thong!
I've never seen her in anything but a thong bikini- and even if it wasn't she'd shove it in the cheeks anyway! 😅

She was only saying that to announce she has an amazing bikini figure and the other mam's would probably be intimidated by her... ;)

Reactions: 22
Notice how no one on that podcast recommends list mentioned life lessons - as a joke of course lol

you know she would post that response if anyone messaged saying her podcast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to defend her but.. Where are you all seeing a bikini?
That’s a swimsuit no?
Or am I missing something?
I wonder does she take these photos and send them to Ned .. look at me.. sorry look at Cala in her swim suit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus the way she pushes the childs hand away and says none for you at the end of that post about the cookie yoke. Can understand the none for you, well the child wont care either way but I just think its kinda aggressive how she pushes har hand away 😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.