Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her DMs were months backlogged. She replied to that one pretty quick 🤔.

Also, she’s a bleep.
She checks every single DM without a shadow of a doubt......except when she shills the Furnace and actually has to do some work to onboard people or gives away 250 free spaces trying to look charitable.

Reactions: 25
By trolls she means the general public right?
She’s such a petty person… what a lonely existence she lives …. She can’t take any sort of criticism… can you imagine how hard she must of took it when Ned told her that they were co parents not as a couple… no doubt she’s flat out reading here…

Reactions: 27
It’s like every Saturday evening if she has no plans and coddle is with her dad she’s itching to have a fight! Maybe she can’t have it out with him so trys to have fight with strangers to make herself feel better! Very sad 😞

Reactions: 39
She brands them “stupid messages” no hun it’s exactly what people think about what you’re doing. Yes it’s all your doing. They aren’t stupid they are fact. She’s grates on me big time

Reactions: 23
siobhan is a pathetic piece of tit who preys on women’s vulnerability. what's hilarious is she is a washed up fitness influencer who is using her one night stands result as content

Reactions: 26
She just said about my protein “we just get an allowance and I can’t pick” why doesn’t she pay

Reactions: 4
She just said about my protein “we just get an allowance and I can’t pick” why doesn’t she pay
She's a sponsored athlete. They get paid in MP tat. You didn't think she was paying for her clothes? This is Shiv O'Hagan - she doesn't pay for anything if she can beg it.

Reactions: 12
It’s like every Saturday evening if she has no plans and coddle is with her dad she’s itching to have a fight! Maybe she can’t have it out with him so trys to have fight with strangers to make herself feel better! Very sad 😞
More like sitting at home with the kid offloaded. Quieter moments and a few jars, pure boredom heads into the DMs and pucks a row.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t pay for anything if she can help it. Who would willingly choose to buy MP tat anyway?. Being the high profile sponsored athlete she is she needs to have their latest rubbish.

She wouldn’t mention A brand unless they gave her free crap. Once the freebies stop she wouldn’t “support” a business with her own cash.

Reactions: 7
Her page is going the same way as her old pal, Fliss.
All she seems to do is go walks and films the back of her toddlers head.

Reactions: 15
Has there been any news on the mortgage for the apartments in Manchester? Sinéads gone quite about it too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Ehm ehm, what was I going to say? Slurp. Ehm ehm *random mumbling no one can understand* Ehm ehm ehm, why did I come on here again? Ehm.”

Reactions: 25
Those financial planners must be kicking her ass. Either that or now that she doesn't have the Bali backdrop and first class flights she's desperate for content.

She's finally realised she's a nobody in the Irish fitness world so it's time to move on......

So the first woman to ever lift weights is now becoming a lifestyle blogger. I'm here for the car crash this will be😆😆😆

Trisha Lewis is getting well paid gigs talking about weight loss, fitness, and mental health while our Shiv gets nothing 😆😆😆😆 You couldn't make this stuff up!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does it bother anyone else that she straightens her hair from the top down? She did it the other day with the curls too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.