Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the way she pushes the childs hand away and says none for you at the end of that post about the cookie yoke. Can understand the none for you, well the child wont care either way but I just think its kinda aggressive how she pushes har hand away 😔
Don't make me defend Shiv two days in a row 🫣 She didn't push her hand away. She put her hand on the baby's hand.

Anyway we all know that none of that will be shared if she can help it. The giant cookie is probably already gone.

Reactions: 6
She will probably eat the giant one herself and give Mam the box of smaller ones seeing as she’s been on overtime with baby sitting duty.

We will see tomorrow how many shivs ate. If she does a 10km. Rolling. Gym. PT. We know she scoffed the lot or intends to do so tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will probably eat the giant one herself and give Mam the box of smaller ones seeing as she’s been on overtime with baby sitting duty.
Are you mad? She will binge the lot and the mam can get on her knees and eat the crumbs off the floor 😂

Reactions: 9
It's nearly 10am and no morning thoughts, no glad of the vagina - what's going on?

Come to think of it we're not getting much of them these days. Had she finally learned that nobody cares?
---
Her content is so bleeping boring - back of babies head, cooking hello fresh, moaning about having no time....
how are we managing to get through our days without camel toes being thrust in our faces and morning musings of a muppet at 8am (because she’s been up since 5am…..ignoring washing herself or her surroundings!)

She is coming on camera rambling like a nutter because if she didn’t she would have zero content, apart from ads for eyebrows, tan or hair!

we all hibernate with little ones, but Jesus, no friends, no family….nothing but her annoying face and the back of cabbages head!
---
Stuffed cookie binge and disappearing morning minge!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
New thread title

Stuffed cookie binge and disappearing morning minge!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No offence to the lady that sent her the cookies, but that giant one looks like what happens if I give my 5 year old creative control over the baking AND decorating process. The kind of 'baking' that ends up in the bin after 2 days when no one likes or wants it 🙈 Jesus Swept.

• Haha
What's wrong with a Bikini? I'm doing water babies and wearing one🙈
There's nothing wrong with a bikini.

Siobhan came on her story flexing saying oh I need to buy a swimsuit because I asked one of the other moms could I wear a bikini and she said no.
It was just another of Siobhans weird flexs.

You do you. Wear a bikini, a wetsuit whatever. Shiv is just obsessed with talking about and showing off her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There's nothing wrong with a bikini.

Siobhan came on her story flexing saying oh I need to buy a swimsuit because I asked one of the other moms could I wear a bikini and she said no.
It was just another of Siobhans weird flexs.

You do you. Wear a bikini, a wetsuit whatever. Shiv is just obsessed with talking about and showing off her body.
Oh okay, you had me worried there 😅 to be fair it's a high wasted one because I feel it sucks more in then the swimming costume🙈 Siobhan would probably have a thing Bikini 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh okay, you had me worried there 😅 to be fair it's a high wasted one because I feel it sucks more in then the swimming costume🙈 Siobhan would probably have a thing Bikini 😅
She’d do well in Thailand. She might want to go back and make a career out of it since The Oven is cooked. Did you all know you could consume protein powders?! A revelation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shiv would be at the pool looking for fathers to eyeball her in a bikini as she desperately seeks validation.

There's a difference between a normal person wearing a bikini and scanning eyes Shiv! She's would have one motive. Attention.

She's a weapon. I could absolutely see her getting off on breaking up a family because a)the father has wealth and b)the insecurity and inability to get a man for herself. She'd have to prove she's as good as these other mothers and can have what they have.

She has all the indicators of that type of personality .

Reactions: 21
Awh she's stomping her old neighbourhood 🥰 Who is the friend she is meeting - high vis man, seagull, or the old woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God her content is so boring! How does she still have a following?
Like Faces by Grace, her time is over, she’s irrelevant but shares any old shite. Pack it in Slobbers! You jumped the shark about 7 years ago.

What's wrong with a Bikini? I'm doing water babies and wearing one🙈
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a bikini, like was said above you do you. But this wan is only wanting to have one up on other new mothers who may not be as confident in their bodies after giving birth. She craves the attention of all the oh you look great comments. She wants to be noticed, she wants to be the best at everything(which she most definitely is not). She is in her own personal competition with every woman out there even her own sister and niece. And we all know what her bits of bikinis look like, the further shoved in the arse crack the better for her 😖

Reactions: 18
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a bikini, like was said above you do you. But this wan is only wanting to have one up on other new mothers who may not be as confident in their bodies after giving birth. She craves the attention of all the oh you look great comments. She wants to be noticed, she wants to be the best at everything(which she most definitely is not). She is in her own personal competition with every woman out there even her own sister and niece. And we all know what her bits of bikinis look like, the further shoved in the arse crack the better for her 😖
She also probably thought there’d be a poolside bar serving margs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This exactly! and she’s hoping theirs some Dads there who will give her a glance in her bikini, she can wear all the bikinis she wants she isn’t hot Imo or as gorgeous as she thinks she is and is extremely masculine looking.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.