Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads tbf it’s been a long time since she cared about her step count. Yesterday, to be precise. Practically an eternity in world of Shivs ever-changing values.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ah here been a hectic day so only catching up now.

Stompy McStomperson reneging on steps. This is the same lunatic who has literally walked 10,000 - 20,000 steps multiple times from one wall to another in her apartment or a hotel room because "we all have the same hours" and "Still getting my 10,000" steps in ✌

Did Eoin McGee tit on steps in casual conversation today or something?

I just cannot with this effortless gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorrry if this had been posted already, but why is she posting a pic like this, is she ok? Why would people wanna see her open legs 🤣🤣
jack ramsey liked it hahahah. Sineads ex.

also becca gillen on talking about Mwouiii THHigh this morning. Whyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
10k steps a day is the ‘new’ diet culture thing that people feel they need to get?? Siobhan, where have you BEEN?? In a hole?
In 15 years time she’ll catch on that the gut health trend is the new diet culture

• Haha
Reactions: 25
10k steps a day is the ‘new’ diet culture thing that people feel they need to get?? Siobhan, where have you BEEN?? In a hole?
In 15 years time she’ll catch on that the gut health trend is the new diet culture
A cave, in fact, where the condescending, slurping, highly irritating, socially inept Slobbers O'Haggard animal should stay. FOREVER. Where she belongs.

Reactions: 9
She was drunk for how many years sure? Thats how she missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has to be trolling us at this stage putting Canary behind her on the sofa while she does yoga (or at least attempts to).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She dissed the gut health guy, Tim Spector.

Reactions: 4
It’s also been debunked recently. It was basically decided by companies selling fitness watches as a way to sell the product and make it relevant. Doctors say it’s not actually necessary to get 10,000 steps it’s completely made up 🤣

Reactions: 7
There's something not right with this one. She should get some tests done.

Like she very evidently suffers from memory loss both short and long term. It's really staggering.

If this was a sibling of mine I'd have stepped in over multiple things at this point. Maybe they have and she's just a dismissive a-hole
---
It’s also been debunked recently. It was basically decided by companies selling fitness watches as a way to sell the product and make it relevant. Doctors say it’s not actually necessary to get 10,000 steps it’s completely made up 🤣
That makes a huge amount of sense.

Reactions: 8
imagine when she jumps on the colonic trend. How many tampons are up that hole already?
---
next fake tan on so she can show her tits to the world. At least she can pronounce this one properly.

Amazing how she doesn't mention ONE product that she uses until she is trying to flog it.

Throwing shade at the bali huns, "this is better than a bali tan" keep telling yourself that,
friends raising a child trumps loving relationship, rented cave beats villa in asia, industrial areas to see high vis man/ seagul trumps bali beaches and sunsets.

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
conniptions “woke me” last night… wow such an inconvenience she is 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I love this product!

...... when my agency is paying me to say that I do.

Wow blenders and tan in one week - money must be tight!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah here been a hectic day so only catching up now.

Stompy McStomperson reneging on steps. This is the same lunatic who has literally walked 10,000 - 20,000 steps multiple times from one wall to another in her apartment or a hotel room because "we all have the same hours" and "Still getting my 10,000" steps in ✌
Can we have Stompy McStomperson in the next thread title please? 😅

Reactions: 13
Jesus I feel a rant approaching 🙄😂

You know, the real shame about Siobhan is that she absolutely squandered the opportunity she had to build something solid. She was one of the first out of the gate to build a training platform.
She was a walking advertisement for herself when she first started. That was earned through her own transformation photos, so her opinion on them now smacks of hypocrisy. It shows a real lack of confidence in her business and it’s ability to deliver results.
She talked the talk and walked the walk. She consistently trained and blogged.
Her transformation was inspiring and she was relatable and unguarded. That’s why she garnered a following. That’s what people wanted to see.
She didn’t claim to be an expert, she was doing her thing and training to become a personal trainer.
It’s not hard to become a personal trainer. I’ve been going to one for years and he would say the same.It’s extremely hard to become a good one, with a solid reputation, expertise in nutrition and physiology. It takes constant investment in your education and years of training clients . It’s a very personalised experience and you pay for that. Nothing compares to being eyeball to eyeball with your trainer 3 times a week. Being held accountable and pushed to your limits and beyond. You get that through building a client base with one to one training. She doesn’t have that. As soon as she could she ditched training clients. An online program was easy money.

I think her big mistake was when she started to get “gifted “ things. Her hair, tan, nails, teeth, boobs! She fell into the “influencer” abyss and forgot her following was based on her training and relatability and not her as a person!
She went from being a fitness influencer to what she thought was an interesting nomad living on her own terms and outside the norm!
She stopped investing in the furnace and her education and instead used whatever she could get from collaborations to “live differently “ and tell us all what we were doing wrong!

She stopped being any kind of advertisement for herself. She hopped from one fad to another, using trainers to get results. Speaks volumes about her faith in her own business.
She flogs anything and everything and has zero integrity.
The Bali crew all grew up and made something of themselves.
She went on the sesh for a few years and is now back where she started with nothing to show for it.
The Manchester gaff is a myth. Remember the villa in Bali she got a long term lease on…what happened to that???
She squandered a golden opportunity in favour of easy money. Her journey was the draw, not her!
She will continue to ring as much out of her z list status as she can, because what else can she do? She went on the piss and is now a 30 something year old with nothing to show for the last half a dozen years!
Her time in the sun is fast approaching it’s end, so she would want to do something quickly if she wants to stay at all relevant!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Jesus I feel a rant approaching 🙄😂

You know, the real shame about Siobhan is that she absolutely squandered the opportunity she had to build something solid. She was one of the first out of the gate to build a training platform.
She was a walking advertisement for herself when she first started. That was earned through her own transformation photos, so her opinion on them now smacks of hypocrisy. It shows a real lack of confidence in her business and it’s ability to deliver results.
She talked the talk and walked the walk. She consistently trained and blogged.
Her transformation was inspiring and she was relatable and unguarded. That’s why she garnered a following. That’s what people wanted to see.
She didn’t claim to be an expert, she was doing her thing and training to become a personal trainer.
It’s not hard to become a personal trainer. I’ve been going to one for years and he would say the same.It’s extremely hard to become a good one, with a solid reputation, expertise in nutrition and physiology. It takes constant investment in your education and years of training clients . It’s a very personalised experience and you pay for that. Nothing compares to being eyeball to eyeball with your trainer 3 times a week. Being held accountable and pushed to your limits and beyond. You get that through building a client base with one to one training. She doesn’t have that. As soon as she could she ditched training clients. An online program was easy money.

I think her big mistake was when she started to get “gifted “ things. Her hair, tan, nails, teeth, boobs! She fell into the “influencer” abyss and forgot her following was based on her training and relatability and not her as a person!
She went from being a fitness influencer to what she thought was an interesting nomad living on her own terms and outside the norm!
She stopped investing in the furnace and her education and instead used whatever she could get from collaborations to “live differently “ and tell us all what we were doing wrong!

She stopped being any kind of advertisement for herself. She hopped from one fad to another, using trainers to get results. Speaks volumes about her faith in her own business.
She flogs anything and everything and has zero integrity.
The Bali crew all grew up and made something of themselves.
She went on the sesh for a few years and is now back where she started with nothing to show for it.
The Manchester gaff is a myth. Remember the villa in Bali she got a long term lease on…what happened to that???
She squandered a golden opportunity in favour of easy money. Her journey was the draw, not her!
She will continue to ring as much out of her z list status as she can, because what else can she do? She went on the piss and is now a 30 something year old with nothing to show for the last half a dozen years!
Her time in the sun is fast approaching it’s end, so she would want to do something quickly if she wants to stay at all relevant!
👏 All of this. She’s been riding on the coattails of that initial success for years and because she’s made very little progress professionally since about 2018, but would never admit to that, she now spends her life desperately trying to convince everyone she’s more successful and accomplished than she actually is, rather than putting her time and effort into working for actual success and accomplishment that speaks for itself. It’s so frustrating to see how she squandered a golden opportunity through arrogance and laziness and now just tries to blag her way through life.

Reactions: 20
👏 All of this. She’s been riding on the coattails of that initial success for years and because she’s made very little progress professionally since about 2018, but would never admit to that, she now spends her life desperately trying to convince everyone she’s more successful and accomplished than she actually is, rather than putting her time and effort into working for actual success and accomplishment that speaks for itself. It’s so frustrating to see how she squandered a golden opportunity through arrogance and laziness and now just tries to blag her way through life.
Absolutely couldn’t agree more! She amassed a following quickly and could easily have capitalised on it by doing one to one training while building an online platform for those who couldn’t afford or commit to personal training. Basing her business solely on the Furnace has been a huge mistake-because she couldn’t be bothered to develop it. Not having an app is testament to how little she cares.
When I heard her talk about not doing transformation photos because they influence disordered eating I wanted to throw my phone at the wall. You only need follow her to see disordered eating at its finest!
Transformation photos are the bread and butter of the fitness industry. I don’t for one second believe it’s an altruistic, ethical choice to not do them. She is not that discerning. She doesn’t do them because she’s not transforming anyone!
Her transformations were the result of other trainers, not her!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.