Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!

The woman who markets herself as a fitness influencer.....

Screenshot 2024-01-17 204256.png
Screenshot 2024-01-17 204302.png

I had to look for myself as it seemed off the wall even for her. The fitness influencer eats pizza for lunch and a spice bag for dinner.

We'll leave that here for the records.
---
Nothing gets past you Tatlers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Carrying forward from the previous thread..

Ah sure look….it’s just another dog that Shiv has dumped without a second thought when it was no longer of any use to her.

IMG_3217.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus for an athlete she has the co ordination of a sloth. What was that kick about. Barely got her leg up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope Prosperous Financial are not gifting her a free consultation.
She's just so braggy.. booking flights instead of preparing her bank statements etc for that meeting ( or bullshitting)

Imagine she was a client on "how to be good with money"

"Well Eoin, I did Actuarial science & got 500 points in the LC....here's my excel spreadsheet "

Reactions: 18
I really hope Prosperous Financial are not gifting her a free consultation.
She's just so braggy.. booking flights instead of preparing her bank statements etc for that meeting ( or bullshitting)

Imagine she was a client on "how to be good with money"

"Well Eoin, I did Actuarial science & got 500 points in the LC....here's my excel spreadsheet "
So is she finally trying to get a mortgage?

Do not tell me she is going on "How to be good with money"

Eoin McGee; Siobhan is an influencer from *checks notes* Malahide and mam of one who has recently separated from her partner and needs financial assistance.

Siobh "Slurp slurp slurp Bally, slurp Thighland' values change slurp, deliveroo, almond croissants, I love my life, lost money on Manchester Investment snort snort oink "

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't get her obsession with getting to boast about how strong Cabra is. She's not sitting up yet. And I'm pretty sure it's a lot more important for her to be doing tummy time that bring positioned awkwardly against the cushion. And even if she dances a jig at 4 months, it's no reflection in Shiver me timbers. Babies all develop at their own rate. Is she in competition with here sister's baby ? It's the only thing that makes it make sense. Poor poor Nia is going to be constantly compared to little chow mein. It just wreaks of desperation and immaturity.

Reactions: 30
I don't get her obsession with getting to boast about how strong Cabra is. She's not sitting up yet. And I'm pretty sure it's a lot more important for her to be doing tummy time that bring positioned awkwardly against the cushion. And even if she dances a jig at 4 months, it's no reflection in Shiver me timbers. Babies all develop at their own rate. Is she in competition with here sister's baby ? It's the only thing that makes it make sense. Poor poor Nia is going to be constantly compared to little chow mein. It just wreaks of desperation and immaturity.
She's been in competition with Roisin from the start. The worst thing Roisin can do is be vulnerable with Shiv. She should share as little as possible with that weapon.
---
I don't get the sense Shiv is happy at all in Clongriffin. She is finally waking up if she is talking to mortgage/financial advisors.

• Heart
She is a few years off getting a mortgage as a self-employed person with a dependant and no stable income.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel sad for Cadhla... In 2 of the shots today Siobhan had the child facing away from her, once when she was "sitting up" (ridiculous, why is she rushing her through these milestones when she is not physically reasy to sit up) and while she was doing her yoga the child seemed to be shoved in the corner. It goes against every maternal instinct to have your child facing away, she could easily have her facing her while doing the yoga or whatever else she was doing not just for safety number 1 but also for interaction. Baffles me and saddens me. When my kids were small I couldnt stop looking at them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh to be a fly on the wall at the financial planners office 😂😂 … let’s add in some of the things they might say to her:

“So this recurring transaction was you ordering a magnum to your villa because you didn’t want to go to the shop and buy a multi packet”.

“So let me get this correct - this transaction, you were to meet Bali friends in Galway on a Saturday. So you decided to go up on the Monday and pay for a hotel for the week and just order room service and sit in the room?”

Or the best possible one

“So to support the charity. You decided to let anyone that donated €20 sign up to your… fitness.. business for 3 months. So you took on 200 people… what about paying clients? Have you had any paying clients the last 2 months?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh to be a fly on the wall at the financial planners office 😂😂 … let’s add in some of the things they might say to her:

“So this recurring transaction was you ordering a magnum to your villa because you didn’t want to go to the shop and buy a multi packet”.

“So let me get this correct - this transaction, you were to meet Bali friends in Galway on a Saturday. So you decided to go up on the Monday and pay for a hotel for the week and just order room service and sit in the room?”

Or the best possible one

“So to support the charity. You decided to let anyone that donated €20 sign up to your… fitness.. business for 3 months. So you took on 200 people… what about paying clients? Have you had any paying clients the last 2 months?”
I think she got a land after the whole Gaza/charity thing and realised (or was told) she's no idea what she's doing financially. I'd say the last few months have been slim enough pickings for her

Reactions: 13
OMG!!

The woman who markets herself as a fitness influencer.....

View attachment 2696928View attachment 2696929

I had to look for myself as it seemed off the wall even for her. The fitness influencer eats pizza for lunch and a spice bag for dinner.

We'll leave that here for the records.
---
Nothing gets past you Tatlers 😆
That poor child will be raised on a crappy diet of crappy takeaway food just wait and see. She’s not going to make any effort to make healthy food for coddle from scratch unless you could airfryin baby bells.

She is a few years off getting a mortgage as a self-employed person with a dependant and no stable income.
never say never with this one. We would have assumed she was a least a few years off having kids ( if she wanted them) and look at her now. Just look at her all grown up 😂😂

Wouldn’t imagine there is much financial income to show anyway so wouldn’t have taken long. She just wanted to let us know she’s got a financial planning meeting and she’s booked flights. Concord will be rolling her suitcase to on the road again. First time flight will be milked for content.

never say never with this one. We would have assumed she was a least a few years off having kids ( if she wanted them) and look at her now. Just look at her all grown up 😂😂

Wouldn’t imagine there is much financial income to show anyway so wouldn’t have taken long. She just wanted to let us know she’s got a financial planning meeting and she’s booked flights. Concord will be rolling her suitcase to on the road again. First time flight will be milked for content.
Well her niece has been on 9 flights by 6 months and that's a flex Shiv wants for Clarissa, we can't have Nina showing her up.

Reactions: 14
"I frivolously spent money on flights instead of prepping to meet my financial advisor" is the 35 year old version of "can't believe I got an A, I didn't even study."

(Reader: she definitely studied)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol I had to check;

Monday
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: Spice Bag

And your right burger and chips one of the other days.

And she's speaking about eating well.

She has as much credibility as Comical Ali.
At least she had the foresight to clear out the wine rack…. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.