Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure doesn't she need to come up with a mortgage for that place she bought in Manchester when she was drunk.
I'd say that's what the meeting is about, not a property for her and her child.
Begarty was scrabbling last month trying to sort a mortgage, now you have this one suddenly having a financial makeover- if they don't get one- they lose the deposit (which is all they paid anyway- they didn't actually BUY an apartment, more 'reserved' it)

Reactions: 9
This is the most effort she’s put into the Furnace in years! Even more effort than when she made a huge deal about a New Year re-brand and then had to be held hostage by Hegs in some random villa so she’d knuckle down and do the work. Then eventually re-launched in the spring, totally missing all of the potential January sign-ups 🤦 Wonder if she’s finally copped on that “winging it” (i.e. living recklessly) is now not an option since deciding to bring a baby into the world on a whim.
Life gets real when you are not living in the third world paying a pittance for everything, doesn't it? Add a baby on top of that and your mind is most definitely focused!

Mind you she was asked in a Q&A the other day if she had a five year plan and she said that "winging it" has worked out for her so far - so who knows if she has learned anything!

Screenshot 2024-01-18 131545.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2698245

Ok here is my honest opinion and I am not saying this to be nasty.

Many things can be done but here are a few main points:

1. Get an app like all the other trainers. It was frustrating doing the workouts without it. So much easier to have it all in one place that links MFP to the app too. With the current system you input your cals, protein, fat, etc into the spreadsheet but if the app was linked the trainers could see exactly what you are eating not just the total nutrients.

2. The bones of the Furnace are good and there is a lot of very good content in there. There really is. For €69 a month, it is not bad value at all. The offputting thing is Siobhan's delivery in the videos. It is brutal. She needs some presentation skills and then to rerecord all of those videos. The slurping is awful, the tone of her voice - all of it! Maybe she could bring Corey or some of the other trainers in to do some of the videos. I just couldn't get through them at all and my friend who is doing it now is saying the same thing.

Great content/concept but awful delivery.

There you go Shiv - honest feedback.
It's not 69 a month though it's 99, she upped to price without making any changes/upgrades to it.

Agree 100% it needs an app. Also if she could do most of the work herself she wouldn't have to up the price in the first place.
Leanne's program is 59 for 3 months. There's other programmes vastly cheaper with more likeable hosts.

Stop shitting on other people as advertising.
Those are my tips !

• Wow
Reactions: 15
How can anyone sign up? This is the Google search on reviews for furnace . Bonus points for ned making into too asked question
29FFCA0E-F9C0-49EC-BB9C-A6FC228B0435.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's an absolute joke - and she has dragged him down with her! One stupid drunken decision and he is forever tied to a stranger.

Reactions: 5
Of course she bought her a tv remote chew toy.

of course she’s already trying to grab her phone at 4.5 months. ( as does every other 4.5 month old)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
“I don’t really care about steps” Jesus bleeping SWEPT! the same one who showed her step count every bleeping day while she was pregnant! And her saying that 10k steps is an arbitrary number!!!!!! we bleeping know, everybody bleeping knows! That chat was all the rage about 5 years ago... just like those 6/8/12 week challenges she was slating earlier in the week! She is so stuck in the past it’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Since when? Changing the narrative yet again.

stompy mcstompy stomped hotel rooms to get steps in. The other day she was on about 5k steps before 9am or some BS

mU thigh off you dipshit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Mortified for her every time she says Thighland, Thigh curry, My Thigh. Love how she thinks she pronounces it the correct way because she’s so cultured and well-travelled and it’s just the billions of other idiots on the planet who are incorrect.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.