Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10k steps a day is the ‘new’ diet culture thing that people feel they need to get?? Siobhan, where have you BEEN?? In a hole?
In 15 years time she’ll catch on that the gut health trend is the new diet culture
And 2 bowls of cereal a day...that could be next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree with the above posts. She reeled people in because she was the picture of fitness and discipline and because she'd gone from "your average Jone Bloggs with an average body to match" to someone who looked definitively super-fit and toned who could teach us something.

Then, the pendulum swung the other way and has never swung back. She binge ate and drank for years. Probably as a reaction to the extreme / disordered discipline that got her to that physique in the first place. But whatever. She did that, and knew there was no getting back to the body building figure, so tried lazily to brand her "new lifestyle" in whatever way she could i.e "living differently". "Living differently" has masked so many of her inconsistencies and failures. The stopping starting nature of her hobbies and the yo-yo-ing in weight, the hopping from country to country, the flip-flopping on ideologies ("ChAnGeD mY vAlUeS"), blah blah blah.

I think "living differently" has just been a deep personal crisis of dealing with her disordered eating and body image issues, her indecisiveness, her inability to maintain consistency with anything including a regular 9-5 job or a relationship. I think fundamentally Shiv is disordered, disillusioned and as I mentioned previously, dealing with some sort of undiagnosed ADHD.

All she's got to show for this whole thing is 6-digit followers on instagram, many of whom are hate-followers / bots, but she'll ride this cowboy until instagram is no more and then will be left with...what, exactly? I think it'll be back at square one for her, training people in her local gym for minimum wage, or she'll feck off to Portugal to work for her "family business."

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jesus I feel a rant approaching 🙄😂

You know, the real shame about Siobhan is that she absolutely squandered the opportunity she had to build something solid. She was one of the first out of the gate to build a training platform.
She was a walking advertisement for herself when she first started. That was earned through her own transformation photos, so her opinion on them now smacks of hypocrisy. It shows a real lack of confidence in her business and it’s ability to deliver results.
She talked the talk and walked the walk. She consistently trained and blogged.
Her transformation was inspiring and she was relatable and unguarded. That’s why she garnered a following. That’s what people wanted to see.
She didn’t claim to be an expert, she was doing her thing and training to become a personal trainer.
It’s not hard to become a personal trainer. I’ve been going to one for years and he would say the same.It’s extremely hard to become a good one, with a solid reputation, expertise in nutrition and physiology. It takes constant investment in your education and years of training clients . It’s a very personalised experience and you pay for that. Nothing compares to being eyeball to eyeball with your trainer 3 times a week. Being held accountable and pushed to your limits and beyond. You get that through building a client base with one to one training. She doesn’t have that. As soon as she could she ditched training clients. An online program was easy money.

I think her big mistake was when she started to get “gifted “ things. Her hair, tan, nails, teeth, boobs! She fell into the “influencer” abyss and forgot her following was based on her training and relatability and not her as a person!
She went from being a fitness influencer to what she thought was an interesting nomad living on her own terms and outside the norm!
She stopped investing in the furnace and her education and instead used whatever she could get from collaborations to “live differently “ and tell us all what we were doing wrong!

She stopped being any kind of advertisement for herself. She hopped from one fad to another, using trainers to get results. Speaks volumes about her faith in her own business.
She flogs anything and everything and has zero integrity.
The Bali crew all grew up and made something of themselves.
She went on the sesh for a few years and is now back where she started with nothing to show for it.
The Manchester gaff is a myth. Remember the villa in Bali she got a long term lease on…what happened to that???
She squandered a golden opportunity in favour of easy money. Her journey was the draw, not her!
She will continue to ring as much out of her z list status as she can, because what else can she do? She went on the piss and is now a 30 something year old with nothing to show for the last half a dozen years!
Her time in the sun is fast approaching it’s end, so she would want to do something quickly if she wants to stay at all relevant!
Great post. Deep down I reckon she knows all this. You can see her get more bitter as the years go on. The regret will eat her and she needs to stop using alcohol as a crutch pronto or it will be a sad ending.

I reckon she's getting closer everyday to being publically called out as a fraud. That will be the ending of the Furnace.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree with the above posts. She reeled people in because she was the picture of fitness and discipline and because she'd gone from "your average Jone Bloggs with an average body to match" to someone who looked definitively super-fit and toned who could teach us something.

Then, the pendulum swung the other way and has never swung back. She binge ate and drank for years. Probably as a reaction to the extreme / disordered discipline that got her to that physique in the first place. But whatever. She did that, and knew there was no getting back to the body building figure, so tried lazily to brand her "new lifestyle" in whatever way she could i.e "living differently". "Living differently" has masked so many of her inconsistencies and failures. The stopping starting nature of her hobbies and the yo-yo-ing in weight, the hopping from country to country, the flip-flopping on ideologies ("ChAnGeD mY vAlUeS"), blah blah blah.

I think "living differently" has just been a deep personal crisis of dealing with her disordered eating and body image issues, her indecisiveness, her inability to maintain consistency with anything including a regular 9-5 job or a relationship. I think fundamentally Shiv is disordered, disillusioned and as I mentioned previously, dealing with some sort of undiagnosed ADHD.

All she's got to show for this whole thing is 6-digit followers on instagram, many of whom are hate-followers / bots, but she'll ride this cowboy until instagram is no more and then will be left with...what, exactly? I think it'll be back at square one for her, training people in her local gym for minimum wage, or she'll feck off to Portugal to work for her "family business."
I initially followed her because if she could do it then I could.
What infuriates me is she professed to being an expert, while she was really just standing on the shoulders of others and had little to no practical experience.
Her best accomplishments were achieved with the help of exceptional trainers and I would have suspicions Anavar helped too. I’ve seen enough of it to recognise it in action! She is too erratic with nutrition to not have had additional help for the bikini competition.
She should be educating herself on post-partum training and rebuilding the pelvic floor as she is in a position to do so. I follow plenty on fitness influencers who have transitioned through the changes in their lives to educate themselves more and offer constructive training supports.
She will happily sit on her arse and live off collaborations.
Also, where have all her “friends “ gone??? Her feed is just her/house/gym/baby. It looks very lonely.

Reactions: 24
WHAT A PRICK SHE IS 🤬
Let me drop my 17 year old, 15 stone, 5 foot 10, non verbal, moderate learning disability son into her for the afternoon and she can come back and tell me looking after a child isn't hard!!!!!!

She's in for some bloody land I tell ya.
Curly wurlys age is a piece of piss compared to an unruly toddler. Or an unruly teenager!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm listening to a Marion keys book the one about Rachel and her addiction and she made the really interesting point that addicts generally have poor hygiene. A quick Google search brings up lots of very interesting articles about lack of hygiene related to alcohol abuse.

Mind you I didn't see any articles about addicts boasting about a lack of hygiene!
---
She said that addicts do not like themselves and therefore don't do simple acts of self-care.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't wait for life lesson series 2 . Will baby daddy do an interview??? If they are on good terms, like she claims to be, then he should have no problem.
I would love to see her try and interview someone like Damien Browne and just stumble her way through the whole thing.
Surely she knows she's the running joke of the fitness industry.

Reactions: 10
I can't wait for life lesson series 2 . Will baby daddy do an interview??? If they are on good terms, like she claims to be, then he should have no problem.
I mean what better way to know the father of your child than through a podcast interview 😂.

By the look of things I’m guessing that will be the most interaction they would have had this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm listening to a Marion keys book the one about Rachel and her addiction and she made the really interesting point that addicts generally have poor hygiene. A quick Google search brings up lots of very interesting articles about lack of hygiene related to alcohol abuse.

Mind you I didn't see any articles about addicts boasting about a lack of hygiene!
---
She said that addicts do not like themselves and therefore don't do simple acts of self-care.
Case in point: she sells water flossers and teeth whiteners. Now needs 5 fillings.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She needs 5 fillings cuz of the lack of cleaning them & the fact that it's nothing but toxic tit that comes out of her big slurpy gob 🤮🤮

Reactions: 16
Do you remember when Kylie Jenner had her year of “realising stuff”? Maybe that’s Shiv’s resolution for 2024. Only 3 weeks in a she’s already realised that you can’t keep pissing money you don’t have up the wall if you want a mortgage, that 10,000 steps a day isn’t really a ‘thing,’ and that it’s hard to do other stuff when you have a baby to look after. Whatever next?! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nearly every fitness influencer post recipes.
Besides her babybell and poached egg disasters, has she ever actually created a single protein ball , energy or any quick easy meal?

Reactions: 7
Nah ..no way is she starting to lecture women on perimenopause /menopause !!!! Remember when she tried to piss all over women taking the pill ...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.