Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool story bro u booked some flights guess what so can the rest of us. Its no biggie she thinks it is. I think she will get a right land from the financial advisor and be thick about it for a few days. I buy stuff when I wanna feel good and ignore what's going on she does the exact same like how many of do.

Reactions: 14
Cool story bro u booked some flights guess what so can the rest of us. Its no biggie she thinks it is. I think she will get a right land from the financial advisor and be thick about it for a few days. I buy stuff when I wanna feel good and ignore what's going on she does the exact same like how many of do.
But she will come onto her stories. Telling everyone how impressed the planner was with her. How the furnace is worth billions and not the millions she once thought it was.

When in reality what will happen is that she will spin a narrative in about a year. That she’s decided to be an amazing daughter and buy her childhood home from her parents. As they have decided to go and spend more time in Portugal. But won’t tell anyone that she didn’t actually buy - she moved home. Her parents decided to go to Portugal for a few months. Then when they come back she will decide it’s only right that they live with her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She booked the flights before the financial advisor could tell her she can't afford it. I reckon she'll be quiet, licking her wounds when the financial advisors highlights how crap she is with money. Couple days time there'll be an aldi big shop with some great low calorie protein finds that absolutely everyone else knows about.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember when her accounts showed she had set up a business called "OH Property Investment"?

Has that ever been mentioned since? Maybe her financial planner can tell her where the keys to her Manchester "investment property" are? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she is going to Portugal to earn some money, taxi driver or tourist guide?. Christina can look after Nia, she is so advanced remember, and Mam can go to work. Only to help out in the family business of course, they need her more than she needs them.

Wanking men be ready, Mam is on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Suspiciously quiet this morning. I'd say she got some land from the financial advisor. No pension, no investments (except the mythical "property in Manchester"), no steady reliable income to balance the extortionate outgoings and coasting on her cash savings like no-one's business. She doesn't think beyond her nose and there's not a financial advisor in the universe that would give her a pat on the head and tell her to keep doing what she's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Suspiciously quiet this morning. I'd say she got some land from the financial advisor. No pension, no investments (except the mythical "property in Manchester"), no steady reliable income to balance the extortionate outgoings and coasting on her cash savings like no-one's business. She doesn't think beyond her nose and there's not a financial advisor in the universe that would give her a pat on the head and tell her to keep doing what she's doing.
financial adviser correcting her sums on excel.,

Unsolicited Advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She will be in tears after that meeting or will be super angry with them.
She is the worst example of what the self employed life is like. Oooh I'd love to be there just to watch her squirm.
The level of disrespect she is showing before she goes to the meeting is incredible. What a waste of their time in meeting this unprepared slob.

Reactions: 4
She will be in tears after that meeting or will be super angry with them.
She is the worst example of what the self employed life is like. Oooh I'd love to be there just to watch her squirm.
The level of disrespect she is showing before she goes to the meeting is incredible. What a waste of their time in meeting this unprepared slob.
😂 can’t wait for her to somehow mention that in the meeting they where so impressed with her excel knowledge and how she knew most of the formulas they used… because ya know she studied maths and was an actuary 😂😂

• Haha
financial adviser correcting her sums on excel.,

Unsolicited Advice.
I hope the meeting involved the greater than sign and use of the average function.

For example "your average outgoings > your average incomings" 😂

"Your chances of getting a mortgage are < 0"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s this, other ‘fitness’ influencers preaching about ‘balance’, and they’re young males also! Her USP is gone! 😂

IMG_8038.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s this, other ‘fitness’ influencers preaching about ‘balance’, and they’re young males also! Her USP is gone! 😂

View attachment 2698160
Does anyone remember that scene in Mean Girls where Regina finally figures out Cady has been playing her and she stomps / storms into her bedroom…

That’s how I’m picturing Shiv at the moment. Stomping around her house knocking things over 😂

• Haha
Does anyone remember when her accounts showed she had set up a business called "OH Property Investment"?

Has that ever been mentioned since? Maybe her financial planner can tell her where the keys to her Manchester "investment property" are? 😂
There 3 companies listed, im tempted to invest and buy their accounts to see some info lol
1705580215017.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How long can it take to prepare for that meeting? You list your outgoings and expenses on one side and your income on the other. I don't have a degree in maths but I have a spreadsheet to keep track of my finances - mainly to make sure there's money in the bank when the bills are due!

I bet she will be sorry after that meeting that she spent a deposit for a house renting a shoebox on Pearse Street! She was there what 10 months? €36,000! And the rent where she is similar.

Do we see a move back to Mammy's on the cards so she can save for a deposit? If she can genuinely afford to spend over 3k a month on rent she won't be long saving for a deposit back home.

Reactions: 7
This is the most effort she’s put into the Furnace in years! Even more effort than when she made a huge deal about a New Year re-brand and then had to be held hostage by Hegs in some random villa so she’d knuckle down and do the work. Then eventually re-launched in the spring, totally missing all of the potential January sign-ups 🤦 Wonder if she’s finally copped on that “winging it” (i.e. living recklessly) is now not an option since deciding to bring a baby into the world on a whim.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sure doesn't she need to come up with a mortgage for that place she bought in Manchester when she was drunk.

Also I thought she bragged before that she owns an apt somewhere in Ireland or I am imaging that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2024-01-18 124810.png

Ok here is my honest opinion and I am not saying this to be nasty.

Many things can be done but here are a few main points:

1. Get an app like all the other trainers. It was frustrating doing the workouts without it. So much easier to have it all in one place that links MFP to the app too. With the current system you input your cals, protein, fat, etc into the spreadsheet but if the app was linked the trainers could see exactly what you are eating not just the total nutrients.

2. The bones of the Furnace are good and there is a lot of very good content in there. There really is. For €69 a month, it is not bad value at all. The offputting thing is Siobhan's delivery in the videos. It is brutal. She needs some presentation skills and then to rerecord all of those videos. The slurping is awful, the tone of her voice - all of it! Maybe she could bring Corey or some of the other trainers in to do some of the videos. I just couldn't get through them at all and my friend who is doing it now is saying the same thing.

Great content/concept but awful delivery.

There you go Shiv - honest feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sure doesn't she need to come up with a mortgage for that place she bought in Manchester when she was drunk.

Also I thought she bragged before that she owns an apt somewhere in Ireland or I am imaging that
I thought she said she bought the place in Manchester "outright"...or she did at time. Hegs let the cat out of the bag recently admitting they were applying for a mortgage (from Oz for a UK investment property by an Irish citizen 🙄).

Shiv won't admit where her other apartment is but I think it's on her accounts valued at something embarrassing like 90 grand. So it's not in Malahide or grand canal dock ...or within several hundred Kilometers of civilisation 😂

• Haha
View attachment 2698245

Ok here is my honest opinion and I am not saying this to be nasty.

Many things can be done but here are a few main points:

1. Get an app like all the other trainers. It was frustrating doing the workouts without it. So much easier to have it all in one place that links MFP to the app too. With the current system you input your cals, protein, fat, etc into the spreadsheet but if the app was linked the trainers could see exactly what you are eating not just the total nutrients.

2. The bones of the Furnace are good and there is a lot of very good content in there. There really is. For €69 a month, it is not bad value at all. The offputting thing is Siobhan's delivery in the videos. It is brutal. She needs some presentation skills and then to rerecord all of those videos. The slurping is awful, the tone of her voice - all of it! Maybe she could bring Corey or some of the other trainers in to do some of the videos. I just couldn't get through them at all and my friend who is doing it now is saying the same thing.

Great content/concept but awful delivery.

There you go Shiv - honest feedback.
If someone with even an ounce of charisma brought out this same program with an app, they would be very successful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.