Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madegg91

Bouncing Raisin off the couch in the rush to tell Granny she was 22 minutes pregnant is another all time classic for-the-gram video
Don't understand how the sister puts up with her, she was hours pregnant and had to take the shine off Roisin's announcement - utter cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

leahcimm123

VIP Member
This is where the co-parenting thing really works for her. Ned is simply another person she can palm the baby off to so she can drink. She wouldn’t be able to get sloshed tonight if they were together cause where the the baby go?

Tbh the reason I was drawn to Shiv (not in a good way) was her promotion of alcohol. She's a major red flag.

Ned will have custody one day if he is paying attention and gathering evidence now. Shiv is such a dope that she will provide that herself without knowing on her stories. Cadhla will confide in him about mammys drinking and he will be ready.

I remember us being sat down by our auntie in a very nice way and being asked questions about mammy and daddy. And as children we were honest. Subsequently we got a scolding of our parents for telling tales but I realise now we were reporting on the drinking to a concerned adult and there was nothing wrong with that. I'm grateful to my auntie for caring.

I've had so much therapy. Children are hyper aware. We close up and protect ourselves when adults drink around us. We know its wrong but our bodies kind of shut down into a trance. But we know everything that is happening. It really changes the life path for sure and how we develop.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Neds solicitor has entered the chat 🤣

Welcome.
You'll love it here. We comment on poor hygiene, zero self awareness, total dickheadness, my da is bigger than your da energy, tampons in the wrong hole, I'm too good for the gals and only roll with the boys, I 'read' everyday but know jack shit, joker smiles, slurping (ugh, the fuck) and hands that look like marigolds filled with cement. Enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
How the woman doesn’t want the world to swallow her up with the cringe, I’ll never know. I am mortified even thinking about it.

• Haha

CAA2020

Yes an actual loving couple/family set up spending all of Christmas and weekend evenings together in your pjs at home with your new baby wouldn’t suit her at all. Better to be able to live her ToTaLlY dIfFeReNt single life at weekend while somebody else parents.
I disagree, if Ned (or any male) gave her the slightest indication he’d be up for it, she’d have the matching pjs, cosy on the couch pictures up in a heartbeat. All the while, sharing throwbacks to every other Christmas session to show what unreal craic she had! She’d still dump Codswallop on @mam and dad to hit the town with Ned on her arm!

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
Amazing how she doesn’t want anyone to know where she lives but happily gives her address to receive free shit she doesn’t need or want.

• Angry
I hope to see Siobhans pregnancy announcement on reeling in the years for 2023 with a backing track of "on the road again" as the camera moves from her announcement to her lugging 20 suitcases through the airport on her London return with no help as the volume escalates.

The scene then pans to Ned as the music quietens and he is denying all knowledge of relations as he sits in the corner of Kennys Lucan surrounded by a bevy of beauties. Looking lost for a moment - Daniel Powters "Had a bad day" comes on.

• Haha

sunday89

This was a month after conception! She sure doesn’t look too nervous about flaunting sharing her pregnancy. That also explains the infamous Christmas Eve pic with Ned.
Came on to say this.absolutely ridiculous. Most of us barely know we are pregnant or are hiding pregnancies at 4 weeks post conception and she’s holding her tummy. She honestly is ridiculous. They all are. Isn’t a bump between them in that pic

instaknobs

VIP Member
One of my favourites is “ I got stuck in Russia mam”

It’s basically dairy

Professional camera lighting making her “look” plus size.

Endless bank card issues when she had no money but it was the banks fault

All of the hideous outfits at that rave the turds all went to

The high five left hanging by Dirat

There are just so many to chose from.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

overgrammers

VIP Member
This!! The egg is not a flex. She has to hang her baby bag off the handle because the basket isnt big enough. Also you got it for free siobhan, hardly a flex when you begged for it.
That bag on the handle irritates the life out of me

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Of course it's guys not re racking the weights. Ned must really be winding her up being a good dad. Why not just say it to the guys instead of posting it online.
I love how she’s talking gym etiquette… with her phone out recording her and anyone else in the background who’s just there to workout…
---
Of course it's guys not re racking the weights. Ned must really be winding her up being a good dad. Why not just say it to the guys instead of posting it online.
She’s being very brave today with her comments.. saying it’s just guys who don’t re rack weights… and then going after Taylor Swift??

Shiv hunny… you never go after Ms. Swift. Swifties will literally go to Rivervalley and run your mother over in retaliation 😂. Those fans are built different 😂

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
It feels like she minds her own daughter less and less these days. Also who leaves their baby for that many days without a bother.
It's so bizzare.
I honestly maintain that’s why the “co-parenting” set up suits her so well. She wouldn’t hack having a baby full time. This is a part time gig for her, so she gets the best of every world. It’s a sad situation for the baby.