Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunday89

Surely folks, the belly holding pics is the final nail for our nedders realising that he was WELLLLLL and truly caught. She KNEW what she was doing. She can’t have known about her pregnancy too long before that pic was taken and here she is grinning like a Cheshire Cat. No shock, no fear, no wondering how it might all work out. She is something else

• Heart
Reactions: 46

instaknobs

VIP Member
Quick recap

The digital nomad has moved again, closer to Mam and Da O'Hag, location unknown and top secret. She is looking forward to January ( since 4th December) and routine. Kyla goes to Ned twice a week for a sleep over, looks like Wednesday and Saturday nights. She has finished all of her toddler books, is very advanced, loves spending hours in the bumbo watching desperate housewives.

Shivvers is using her baby free time to unpack and make the house a home to roll, paint her nails and slurp to the camera.

Tree is up, new coffee machine is purchased, but boxes are not unpacked.

She is still an idiot.

we are waiting for Motherhood to be the making of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
As if she’s got herself a Flyefit membership 😂 She really has come full circle. All she needs now is that recruitment firm to take her back and then for her to pretend that was always the plan and that she’s doing them a favour. “I’ve had an amazing few years immersing myself in different cultures and running a health and fitness empire and now I just want to give something back 🥹”

• Haha
  • Heart

surlook

VIP Member
1702646289167.png

Awh fuck! It's Christmas now that she has a glass of wine in front of her. Damn Shiv - you really are that predictable!

• Sad
  • Sick
She rented a BMW a few years back and it was all logo shots with her coffee, reg plate shots general flexing that she had a BMW.

She is obsessed with materialistic brands.

A Cupra is a lovely car. Clongriffin is a lovely place to live.

But it's not good enough for Siobhan. She is absolutely seething at how everything has turned out. You can tell by the shift in her content.

• Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
Wedding guests all singing/ dancing. No one has a phone in their hands

Shivs there recording. Idiot.
This
I HATE people recording on a night out and that’s just with actual friends.
This idiot recording the wedding party and posting to 150k people. I would be raging. People drunk and dancing and having no choice over who sees them.
She is so desperate, will be on a downer now this is over, a long. Lonely January awaits for the single mam

• Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
My friends not getting in and me going in anyway and having a great night.

Sums her up completely 😂😂 If my friends didn't get in, I left and went somewhere with them when I was late teens early 20s, sure the whole point was having fun together. People who ditch their friends for "a great night" always give me the ick!

• Sick
  • Haha
I genuinely don't get why she keep sharing pics of the babies covering their faves...what is the point!! Just don't show them at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Shit Show Shiv and Hot Mess Heg passive aggressively trying to outdo each other on Instagram stories is the pettiness I’m here for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

influencethis6

VIP Member
She's Jay from the inbetweeners!! All bravado about drinking & going out. She's 35 , at that age drinking that much is not a flex, its a problem..and with a new born.

She really is trying to become the cool wine aunt she spouted on about.

All jokes aside, I'd be very concerned if I was ned knowing my child was with her when she is likely drinking and /or hungover.pretty regularly. How she cannot see this is not 'normal' or safe carry on from a parent. Thar baby plonked again in front of a big screen, no doubt with the sound blaring.
She wanted the baby, like she wants a flashy new bag, but she certainly didn't want the parenting/ rearing part of having a baby

She is an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SparkleGal

VIP Member
Anyone else get a kick out of listening to her on podcasts from a couple of years ago because she’s so smug on them talking about her amazing life with all the freedom in the world and getting takeaways / eating out every day because time is money 🤣 I love it because she can wipe that smug look off her face now. Ps Funky Monkeys Clarehall does babies / toddlers only from 9-12 and the coffee is decent, just not gram worthy 😘 xxx
Am I a total bitch for loving that this is her life now? It’s hysterical. She was the very one saying that we should all read for 15 minutes a day and we all have the same 24 hours in a day and there’s no excuse not to exercise 🤣😂🤣 Bit harder with a baby love isn’t it -? Especially being a solo parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's a fucking arsehole. So Christmas is about alcohol?

Calls to childline go up 80% on Christmas day a lot due to alcohol abuse within families.

God help Cadhla with this clown. There is no more horrible feeling as a child than seeing your protector and safety net in a drunken stupor. Out of control.

• Heart
"An unbelievable baby. The best baby there ever was. Just perfect. Why does everyone say how hard it is?"

Do you hear this gobshite. Writing this nonsense to herself. 😂😂

I feel sorry for mothers out there with this twat going out of her way to undermine them and make them feel bad or couples on fertility journeys.

Its really not fair. She is goading and bragging so badly trying to make people feel awful.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Pampers gifting her free nappies is disgusting.
She can afford thousands in rent, yet she's gifted nappies. Honestly deplorable.

themongey

Chatty Member
Did she just piss on her whole online model by saying she wasted money on an online yoga class??

• Haha
Reactions: 41

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Attention all tattlers, before leaving the house tonight to celebrate the new year with friends and family....remember to check that you have your
1) Keys 2) Phone....3) massive selfie floodlight

• Haha
Reactions: 41