Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I grew up in a family where alcohol was the focal point of Christmas and my siblings and I hated it. We had to make the most of family time early in the morning because not long after, the first bottle would be opened and from then on Christmas was all about the adults. From mid-afternoon, after Christmas dinner, they’d either be asleep or too drunk to do anything with a load of gobshitery thrown in, and we’d end up assuming the role of grown-ups for the rest of the day in case anything happened.

That was our overriding memory of Christmas and we’ve all ended up making a very conscious decision to not repeat that with our own families. We’ll still have alcohol, usually some fizz with dinner and then some Baileys in the evening but we’re all very clear that Christmas with kids is not the time for a mad sesh. Being a 35 year old new mam but acting like a teenager bragging on social media about how much booze you’ve sunk over Christmas is beyond gross.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Was leanne doing the filming on that one?
I mean, it just screams "the whole reason I am doing this is content for the gram" and is the furthest thing from you would do if you actually wanted to experience and share an intimate tender moment with family (which is what it would be about for most of us)

A one point I thought she might actually say "sorry can we just retake that, and can you look a bit more emotional for the camera, k thanks"
Bouncing Raisin off the couch in the rush to tell Granny she was 22 minutes pregnant is another all time classic for-the-gram video

• Haha
Reactions: 54

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Call me a square, but I do not agree with anyone drinking alcohol while being solely responsible for a baby. It's wrong.

Reactions: 52

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I’ll never be convinced that this was totally unplanned or a drunken accident. 4 weeks post conception and she’s cradling her fertilised egg and looking absolutely delighted with herself. Bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Can I just give a shout out to the dedication of Tattlers still going strong with inventive C names over 3 months after the birth 👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

G+T

VIP Member
i have a family member who left their 8 week old to go overseas to a (non family) wedding for 2/3 nights. The child was a dream, just slept and ate, wouldn’t even know they were in the house, no bother. Could have brought them anywhere. I had a baby around the same age (total opposite, screaming from moment they were born) and I was horrified that they were able to leave their baby behind so blasé.

Without going into details, overtime I can see this person is a detatched mother so I’d imagine Shiv is similar?
Raisin it's okay u can speak up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

TereseG

Off drunk to a cardio class, this baby really has been the making of her……

This is so depressing. I grew up with an alcoholic parent. Over Christmas they were either drunk, in bed early from drinking or irritable because they were hungover. Always happy as Larry and having a great time to the outside world but behind closed doors it was a minefield of walking on egg shells not knowing what mood/personality you were going to get. There was no family time with them and we were just an annoyance. I wouldn’t wish it on any child and is one of the hidden costs of the stereotype she encourages of the drunken Oirish always having great craic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Childline calls increased again this year over the Christmas period by 20%. Meanwhile , siobhan 35 yo new mother to a 4month old , influencer is getting locked like she's 15 again and flexing it to 165k people. There's something about the way she has to constantly share and talk about drink. I'll never understand why she feels the need to. As adults, alcohol is readily available to all of us. It's not a designer bag or a first class flight some of us can't afford. Its alcohol and its a curse of a thing. Alcoholism is in most families, whether acknowledged or not. But I've never seen anyone like this fool to flex it the way she does to so many people. I really think they need to change the rules around influencers promoting binge drinking etc on insta without trigger warnings. Especially those in charge of 4 month old babies. There's posts removed for less tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Would she ever shut the fuck up about bloody jiu jitsu? Updates multiple times a day about how I want to train but can’t 😢 I really miss it so much 😢 Looking at my notes instead because I can’t go 😢 I hurt my rib and now I can’t train 😢 Even though I was in too much pain to go yesterday I thought I’d be ok today but funny old thing I’m not. So I can’t go 😢 Bring me some white belts to mock immediately as I climb the walls for another day and refuse to admit that I’ve made a monumental fuck up 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

influencethis6

VIP Member
Why on earth are Easons gifting her stuff? Has she ever ordered from them? I've spent around 50e in Easons today. This weapon gets all that for free plus free hair cut etc.

Easons was rammed today...they do not need her to promote stuff. Plus she barely showed it, with a shakey video! A joke. An email will be sent to Easons & stuff returned. Dubray books here I come.

Absolutely sicken you

• Heart
Reactions: 48

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Oh look. The new morning walk view beats the old morning walk view of the canal. Right. On. Time.
Ding ding ding! Shiv pretends she lives by the coast in Malahide instead of several Kilometers Inland in clongriffin 😂 could set your watch by it. Morto for the girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Nico93

Oh look. The new morning walk view beats the old morning walk view of the canal. Right. On. Time.

• Haha
Reactions: 47