Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Seriously, has she dragged the baby into town on the dart because she knows she’s going to drink enough to be over the limit?! Tell us again how this baby was supposed to be the making of her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Guys Maybe 2024 will be the making of her

😂😂

Happy NYE all you beautiful people. I’m hoping 2024 is the making of y’all 😝

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Yes!!!! Or someone who is a white belt close to getting their blue go roll with her. She said she wants to roll with some white belts to feel better. Please can a white belt go fuck her up? Take it for the tattle team.
She really thinks she invented BJJ for women. I got a martial arts black belt (took me seven years of 3 training sessions a week, definitely not a McDojo award) and I’d happily whoop her ass.

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
In the months and years to come I think the little one is going to be very glad of Ned and his seemingly normal family. It feels fairly safe to say that becoming a mother has absolutely not been the making of her.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Her hair actually really suits her shorter; however…WHY on earth do all these businesses give her free stuff?! How much of that will end up being sold or binned? I can’t wait for the whole concept of ‘influencers’ to just disappear. The fakery and wastefulness of it all is infuriating, especially when there are so many people out there struggling.

surlook

VIP Member
It's the type of young we did on Facebook in 2010 before we knew better. She hasn't moved past that.

That poor bride trying to get her husband to dance with her and it's posted all over social media.

Claire - if you're reading here - that's what I took away from that video - it might not be true but that is how it looks - and this one is not your friend for posting that.

Donegal

Chatty Member
If you’re childless and don’t drive because you can walk or use public transport to take your childless self to your own commitments or scrap those commitments then you can have an alcoholic drink whenever you like. She is in for a land when she realises that if you’re a parent, and now living somewhere that necessitates driving to take you and/or your baby to non negotiable commitments like vaccination appointments, then crèche, (work? 😂) etc, or needing to be sober in case there’s an emergency and you’re the only parent available, her opportunities to have a sneaky Baileys coffee will be few and far between!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's coming across as quite manic isn't she. Big night out must be planned for tomorrow.

It's that time of year again where
Dublin Dates > London Dates.

• Haha

Elodie74

Does anyone remember that patronising email she wrote about a single mother working 9-5 whose one joy in life was an almond croissant? I’m paraphrasing obviously. I wonder how that reads now.

I think she was picturing much more of a 50:50 scenario with Ned popping in daily to let her train and do a bit of work. The reality of her having the baby 85% of the time starting to sink in a bit now.

• Haha
  • Wow

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
That picture is absolutely ridiculous. Don’t you know she was only dying to post it for ages also. She is absolutely mortifying.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that patronising email she wrote about a single mother working 9-5 whose one joy in life was an almond croissant? I’m paraphrasing obviously. I wonder how that reads now.

I think she was picturing much more of a 50:50 scenario with Ned popping in daily to let her train and do a bit of work. The reality of her having the baby 85% of the time starting to sink in a bit now.

Kate the single mum who works full time , yet can afford full time child care on her own AND her mother helps her out so she can train twice a day AND who still meets her girlfriends weekly to drink entire bottles of wine 😂
Kate also binge eats and can gain 9lbs in a week eating pizza and boozing.

Oh Shivvers 😂 did you try to manifest being Kate?!

From 2021....

Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-46-29-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-46-47-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-48-53-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-49-13-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-49-39-69_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Her attitude is horrific and seriously worrying in terms of where her priorities are.

In that podcast from the other day she said her situation was "ideal" because coparenting allows her to do what she wants when the baby is with her dad. And then her story this morning mentions how "Cadhla was with her Dad so I should've gone out" or something.

Both examples of how she prioritises going out on the piss and doing something completely self serving with no thought for her infant and that will make her more neglectful of said infant when she gets her back. Like would you not want to spend that "free time" organising yourself and your home for Christmas? Catching up on admin? Doing ANYTHING that would prioritise your kid's peace and safety rather than just an opportunity to forget all of your obligations and go on the tear?

It's so concerning and I've read the posts from adult children who have grown up with alcoholic parents- I'm so sorry for what you've been through and the lifelong emotional and psychological impact of it. This type of neglectful, dysfunctional parenting changes lives for the worse. Its sickening how normalised it is.

• Heart
  • Sad

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
The yoga teacher training thing boils my piss. Her technique is absolutely dreadful. Appalling. She needs some serious in person training just to get her basic practice up to scratch, never mind ever letting her near others to teach them.

Also, the online teacher training wasn’t very good?? Well colour me shocked, muthafuckahhh! Namaste.

• Haha
That is just so sad. A video of her on her own with the little baba. 🥲
I don’t think it’s sad tbh. There’s plenty of single parents out
there! Let’s acknowledge and celebrate diversity in families, not every child gets two parents who are in a relationship with each other 🤷‍♀️

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Aoibhe Devlin had it on last week. From the same rental place. I hope it was dry cleaned in-between 🤔

It's lovely on her.
I don't like the jumpsuit. Aoibhe Devlin's style is the epitome of 50 year old divorcee meets Dynasty.

I think it ages Shiv, it'd be nice for a woman 20 years older than her.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Shiv Wrapped 2023. This✨ iconique✨ clip will never fail to make me howl. Who is she talking to? Why is it edited into clunky pieces? Why didn’t she actually check beforehand whether whey protein is recommended in pregnancy or not? Who cares when it provides so much entertainment! Altogether in your best robotic and monotone voices, “whey protein is just a dairy product.”

View attachment 2645367
And !! It birthed the iconic line ..... why wouldn't you ??

• Haha