Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Call me petty..but FECKING DELIGHTED there was no biscuit in her purple snack! She doesn't deserve purple snacks...the pink snack would be too good for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I’m here for it tho. I love the karma wheel doing her a solid.
Reading old threads out of boredom yesterday. This is the shite she was writing just two years ago "if you're so envious of my life just unfollow for the sake of your mental health" 😂

Fast forward to yesterday where she posted about seeing someone with the same pram as her and wanting to say hi 😂 Egg pram mom is Clongriffins baby seagull in a high vis vest 😂

We are all only egg-pram green with envy of your new life Shivvers!

Screenshot_2023-12-08-08-48-32-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

surlook

VIP Member
Don't forget too that Shiv wears two tracking devises - whoop and an apple watch. She definitely knew she was ovulating that night and purposely took a risk. We know she analyses the data on the whoop - I will never accept that she did not know.

The fact that she told family and friends so quickly means that she did not need time to process the news. There was no time for analyzing or thinking about her values or what she wanted it was straight into woohoo I'm pregnant too. If she was genuine about never wanting children this would have been a huge upheaval n her life.

She did the test almost immediately when her period was missed - again she knows her cycle that well!

• Heart
Sure irelands #1 session moth could not just go for the wedding day alone, need to be there for the pre drinks and welcoming everyone, the main event and sure if you don't stay for the afters....did you even go to the wedding at all.
My little man is quite good but it's still bloody hard. She's so unauthentic it's ridiculous and so obvious. She wants to make out everything is perfect which is never the case with motherhood. She's the most unrelatable influencer out there

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
What fitness professional would actively say I have to "just going to lean into the fact I'm going to feel like crap for a few weeks 🍷🍫🍸🍺🤪 "
No you dipshit you don't have to feel crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sheppy88

Cannot believe Cadburys are sending her chocolates cos of that snack bar! I messaged them before when that happened me and told me “I was lucky” I got one without biscuit. No chance I was getting free chocolate 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“For just €99 a month I’ll teach you how to eat like an adult and some other stuff that I clearly don’t do but you should. Soon you’ll be glowing with health, just like me” 🤪

IMG_5381.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
This idiot has claimed that she discovered Bali and the rest of the world followed her out there despite her not going until 2017. I was there in the late 90's 😆😆
I was there in 2000 with my now DH 😂 it was a huge destination for young Ozzie's then too.

It must've gone dark and forgotten after that until Shivstopher Columbus rediscovered it 17 years later. Imagine all those gojo drivers, just driving aimlessly around with no one to deliver food to until her arrival 😕

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
It's so weird that she sets up the phone up record her asking Kylie if she missed her then reaches to press stop recording. What even is that??? Why do people do stupid contrived shit like that.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
It’s sad because it’s so contrived. There is no way this is life she envisioned when she saw that positive pregnancy test.

Regarding her being relaxed, she may well be. But one of the reasons Shiv has 60+ Tattle threads is because of her complete inability to be authentic and truthful about anything. She’ll show whatever she thinks makes her look superior to other people.

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
Hahaha well I am obviously as petty. Purple snacks are the king of snacks and she definitely does not deserve them!

Also....Kenny's for your books folks! Actually, properly Irish without the need for the staff to wear green polyester OR have ginger hair!!!
Purple snacks are ELITE , for elite people not elite athletes!

If Cadbury gift her purple snacks I'll slide in to Ned's DMs as retaliation!

• Haha

Elliebellie1978

Two babies kind of wriggling around with heart heads. Why? What? Just stop with the heart head thing.
Then we get, I haven't washed my hair and I'm going out.
Is that news? She's never washed her hair or any part of her body. Her growler must smell like the rubbish dump at the peak of summer.
Ned must have been paralytic to shove his helmet in there. I'm surprised that without a bio hazard suit to protect that its not dropped off. That is of course unless Shiv has some sort of Praying Mantis thing going on. Lure them in with a whiff of kebab and leave them unable to function normally for the rest of their lives.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

crankypants13

VIP Member
Whhhhyyy are there so many random shoes flung about? Tidy them away at least before you take a picture to air to thousands.

• Haha
  • Heart

caz87

did she really bring the selfie light to a wedding with her? Tell us again how filters are so bad

• Haha
  • Sick

instaknobs

VIP Member
I mean I assume he’s seen her give birth, I imagine that image is seared onto his eyes. Ugh imagine a virtual stranger in the labour ward with you.
imagine that same stranger only seeing your vagina for the 2nd time in their life as you push their child out of your slip n slide. 1st time he saw her growler he was no doubt drunk on expensive margs, 2nd time your kids head is coming out of it.

Stuff dreams are made of, Bali sunsets, romantic dreams and families living differently.

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Siobh needs to step back from insta. There is no consistency to any content. Yoga, baby, BJJ , new home, coffee , sleep , random gaza videos, random reels, random digs at podcasts with millions of followers. Random incoherent chatter into her phone while she awkwardly interacts with her child. Awkwardly trying to convince her followers/friends shes fine , motherhood is easy, while quiet obv shes struggling. None of it flows. She's lost in the world of insta with a long time but she's now 4 months PP and completely lost. She should be focusing on doing right by her child first, then insta. I don't know if she's cut out to do both. It's hard watching, uncomfortable almost. I think she thought motherhood was something she could habit stack, push cadhla into a routine to be superior, better then all other mother/daughter duos there ever was..the only person she's fooled once again is herself.

• Heart