Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv has never been a "women lifting women" type

Looks like becoming a mammy has definitely been the making of her alright šŸ‘€

Reactions: 18
No sheā€™ll come back and say people have been dm-ing her abuse for coming after Taylor. Then sheā€™ll start in on how you should support your local swords women but not Hollywood women, those women are different. Dont need to do the ā€œwomen support womenā€ bit for famous people.

But literally imagine posting that about supporting women, then shitting on one of the most influential women in the world right now for something that is not her choice or fault
---
Like I hope someone starts commenting on that flyefit post to say ā€œbut werenā€™t you just shitting on a woman in your story?ā€

Reactions: 9
IMG_0954.jpeg

Maggie - the ultimate troll šŸ˜‚

Also the constant mentioning of how much she loves her life nowā€¦.. itā€™s giving - They ā€œladyā€ doth protest too much, methinks - vibes.

I love my life in Bali.. I love my life in Londonā€¦ until she finally admitted she hated both šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Taylor Swift has had the most insane year and she is a powerhouse. Wouldn't be like Shiv to tit on one of the most successful women of 2023.

Regarding that recent post - what an absolute joke to talk about helping women but dragging down another in her stories. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
I wonder will she see all the poor women struggling at Flyefit and decide that it is her purpose in life to help them - by getting a job there as a PT šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That insta post is infuriating. Not even 2 years ago she spouted that you have to prioritise time for exercise as a mother, as if it was an easy thing to do. Lol, karma is my boyfriend..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That insta post is infuriating. Not even 2 years ago she spouted that you have to prioritise time for exercise as a mother, as if it was an easy thing to do. Lol, karma is my boyfriend..
Spat my coffee out at that.

Siobhan having to google what a boyfriend is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2023-12-10 130445.png

I had a look to see if she signed the petition that she shared. Is that where she used to live?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Shes wishes she could sing that she'd one 'coming straight home to me'.

Reactions: 7
Taylor Swift has had the most insane year and she is a powerhouse. Wouldn't be like Shiv to tit on one of the most successful women of 2023.

Regarding that recent post - what an absolute joke to talk about helping women but dragging down another in her stories. šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t think itā€™s necessarily dragging Taylor Swift down, I just think thereā€™s more important things going on in the world and maybe it should go to the likes of Motaz for a change. There was nothing bad said of Taylor in that actual post that would suggest dissing women. Not standing up for Shivvers, however I do agree with the post she re shared!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

The post went completely over your head.

To be fair to Shiv on this one the Time person of the year award going to a person who does duck all philanthropy ( yes if you look up Wikipedia she does some token tit) and purely exists to fuel her own extraordinary wealth is, well, ridiculous.

Time magazine looking after US interests here, not unexpected.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The post went completely over your head.

To be fair to Shiv on this one the Time person of the year award going to a person who does duck all philanthropy ( yes if you look up Wikipedia she does some token tit) and purely exists to fuel her own extraordinary wealth is, well, ridiculous.

Time magazine looking after US interests here, not unexpected
ā€¦. Well the next obvious question is what kind of philanthropy do you do with your wealth?

Reactions: 5
ā€¦. Well the next obvious question is what kind of philanthropy do you do with your wealth?

Be known for something. She's literally known for nothing outside of music and "bad boyfriends".

I gaurantee you anyone trying to prove me wrong is on Google right now searching for angles because they haven't a clue either!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I donā€™t think itā€™s necessarily dragging Taylor Swift down, I just think thereā€™s more important things going on in the world and maybe it should go to the likes of Motaz for a change. There was nothing bad said of Taylor in that actual post that would suggest dissing women. Not standing up for Shivvers, however I do agree with the post she re shared!
I completely agree with you here. Iā€™m a fan of Taylor Swift myself but I do find it kind of gross that sheā€™s a billionaire, TPOY, said sweet fuckall about Palestine (but sheā€™s happy to jump on other political bandwagons), AND sheā€™s screening her tour movie in Tel Aviv. Itā€™s giving ā€œI donā€™t give a duck about Palestine.ā€

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Be known for something. She's literally known for nothing outside of music and "bad boyfriends".

I gaurantee you anyone trying to prove me wrong is on Google right now searching for angles because they haven't a clue either!
Lol but itā€™s her money who cares what she does and dosnt do with it. Same way no one cares what you do with your own money and causes you do or do not give to šŸ˜‚.

Youā€™re moaning that they awarded a title to a pop starā€¦ šŸ˜‚. People donā€™t have to look far to gather facts. Youā€™re moaning about her being a pop star who has had boyfriends. She has had leaders of countries begging her to bring the shows to their countries. Her shows have brought in a literal effect thatā€™s being studied by economists šŸ˜‚.

and the other nominees were Barbie - King Charles - Putinā€¦ not a really deep list of nominees this year šŸ˜‚

• Heart
I mean sorry, but should we all stop talking or thinking about literally anything else besides the war? Iā€™m not trying to diminish its importance and we should all be educated and advocating for change and attending rallies etc but thereā€™s also nothing to be gained by overloading yourself with bad news. By saying it shouldnā€™t be Taylor she is absolutely dissing her achievements because you know if that was a formula 1 man on the cover she wouldnā€™t have said a tap. She has latched on to something (the war) in order to have something ti post every day , because she has nothing else to say. And sheā€™s even managed to make it about her cause all her posts are about the mothers and the babies and basically all the things she didnā€™t give a tit about last year. She said the bare minimum about the war In Ukraine. News flash shiv babies and mothers died there too, but you didnā€™t have a baby so that was not relevant to your content.
---
Lol but itā€™s her money who cares what she does and dosnt do with it. Same way no one cares what you do with your own money and causes you do or do not give to šŸ˜‚.

Youā€™re moaning that they awarded a title to a pop starā€¦ šŸ˜‚. People donā€™t have to look far to gather facts. Youā€™re moaning about her being a pop star who has had boyfriends. She has had leaders of countries begging her to bring the shows to their countries. Her shows have brought in a literal effect thatā€™s being studied by economists šŸ˜‚.

and the other nominees were Barbie - King Charles - Putinā€¦ not a really deep list of nominees this year šŸ˜‚
THIS. those concerts have generated quantifiable economic growth for certain countries, including the US. Sheā€™s a successful woman whoā€™s good at what she does and she has made her money from it. She hasnā€™t flogged makeup or skincare or underwear or fizzy drinks or anything else with her name on it. I fully agree sheā€™s a capitalist in how she sells four different colours of the same cd - that tit is wild. But also, itā€™s her cd. Itā€™s not a bra with built in nips or a white label foundation like some celebs.

At the end of the day, this isnā€™t about Taylor Swift. Itā€™s about Siobhan. And I donā€™t think anyone here who has been following along would expect this to happen if Time had a man on the cover. Not even a man she likes necessarily. Just a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.