Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the other nominees were Barbie - King Charles - Putin… not a really deep list of nominees this year 😂
Damn how did the Furness not receive a nomination when the bar was set low nominations wise.? Do these other nominees have 50+ threads written about them on Tattle? Did they discover the selfie? Did they introduce the women of Ireland to weight lifting?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At the end of the day, this isn’t about Taylor Swift. It’s about Siobhan. And I don’t think anyone here who has been following along would expect this to happen if Time had a man on the cover. Not even a man she likes necessarily. Just a man.
Exactly. Don’t remember seeing her post anything when Kamala Harris - Gretta T - People of Ukraine - People of the Me Too Movement were named person of the year.

Her content has run dry so she’s clinging onto anything to start a conversation. She couldn’t give a flying duck about any sort of humanitarianism - especially considering she would gladly flaunt ordering her nightly magnums to her villa and exploiting an entire country..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol but it’s her money who cares what she does and doesn't do with it. Same way no one cares what you do with your own money and causes you do or do not give to 😂.

You’re moaning that they awarded a title to a pop star… 😂. People don’t have to look far to gather facts. You’re moaning about her being a pop star who has had boyfriends. She has had leaders of countries begging her to bring the shows to their countries. Her shows have brought in a literal effect that’s being studied by economists 😂.

and the other nominees were Barbie - King Charles - Putin… not a really deep list of nominees this year 😂
Look i get that you can't stand Shiv. But she has a point here calling out the farce of a nomination and award that it is.

I'm not going toe to toe you with you here on Taylor Swift's humanitarian efforts because they're non existent and any nation begging for her to come and sing is for purely economic reasons... Not because she has some great value system and message to spread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Damn how did the Furness not receive a nomination when the bar was set low nominations wise.? Do these other nominees have 50+ threads written about them on Tattle? Did they discover the selfie? Did they introduce the women of Ireland to weight lifting?
😂😂 think a business needs to make a profit to be on the list. Can’t be making a profit when you’re giving out services for free 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and any nation begging for her to come and sing is for purely economic reasons... Not because she has some great value system and message to spread.
You know economic growth is what delivers funds to the exchequer to provide public infrastructure like hospitals and education right?

Also the requirement for time person of the year isn’t philanthropic work, if we’re all gonna split hairs over it. It’s the person who’s done the most to influence the events of the year. And Taylor Swift has certainly done that

Reactions: 10
You know economic growth is what delivers funds to the exchequer to provide public infrastructure like hospitals and education right?

Also the requirement for time person of the year isn’t philanthropic work, if we’re all gonna split hairs over it. It’s the person who’s done the most to influence the events of the year. And Taylor Swift has certainly done that
You're reaching.

Reactions: 4
Look i get that you can't stand Shiv. But she has a point here calling out the farce of a nomination and award that it is.

I'm not going toe to toe you with you here on Taylor Swift's humanitarian efforts because they're non existent and any nation begging for her to come and sing is for purely economic reasons... Not because she has some great value system and message to spread.
In this context, it’s not really about Taylor Swift at all and more about Shiv clout chasing because she has duck all else to post.
However, regarding the Time Person of the Year award specifically, it is less about achievements and philanthropic endeavours and more about prominence and influence over the course of that year, regardless of whether they are considered a hero or a villain. You only have to look at previous recipients to see that it’s hardly a prestigious accolade to hold. Taylor Swift now sits among names like Hitler, Zuckerberg, Trump and Putin. It’s not like Nobel prizes etc. Taylor Swift, whether you like her or not, has had a ridiculously successful year professionally and has been very, very prominent. It’s not that deep.

Reactions: 12
You're reaching.
They’re not 😂. You dug yourself into a hole, with the shiv mentally of a female pop star being the person without actually doing the research why 😂😂.

If Max was named person of the year. She would be out buying the mag for a nightly wank

Reactions: 10
You're reaching.
Or you’re failing to argue against the very real point that money into an economy = public services.

There are literal special provisions in double tax agreements that allow those countries to keep all tax revenue from sports stars and artists, so like it or not it’s incredibly beneficial for smaller and more
Developing economies to call for artists to perform there. It directly influences tax revenues for that country
---
But again, this is about shiv. Not the tax laws of Peru 😅

Reactions: 4
Taylor Swift aside - she looks lovely in the picture from earlier in the cream jumper/khaki skirt combo. I think that was the “mature look” she was going for

Reactions: 9
No more Taylor Swift talk 😂 I'm sorry I mentioned it. It's nothing to do with Taylor, Siobhan just doesn't like her because it's edgy not to, she doesn't know how to have an opinion so she just goes with what's controversial!

The cream jumper and skirt look so weird on her 🥴 and the lil patent shoes. Looks like she borrowed someone's clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still our fave tho.
---
No more Taylor Swift talk 😂 I'm sorry I mentioned it. It's nothing to do with Taylor, Siobhan just doesn't like her because it's edgy not to, she doesn't know how to have an opinion so she just goes with what's controversial!

The cream jumper and skirt look so weird on her 🥴 and the lil patent shoes. Looks like she borrowed someone's clothes.
#onlymams

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2621398
Maggie - the ultimate troll 😂

Also the constant mentioning of how much she loves her life now….. it’s giving - They “lady” doth protest too much, methinks - vibes.

I love my life in Bali.. I love my life in London… until she finally admitted she hated both 😂
But do we actually believe she hated her lif in bali and london, like she never speaks the truth, so why do we believe that? I think she loved them both,though she was amazing and everyone was jealous until she got knocked up and had to move home, so the had to spin that she hated both and loves dublin now

Reactions: 7
But do we actually believe she hated her lif in bali and london, like she never speaks the truth, so why do we believe that? I think she loved them both,though she was amazing and everyone was jealous until she got knocked up and had to move home, so the had to spin that she hated both and loves dublin now
Exactly. She would never say actually xxxx was better or something was better there than where she finds herself now. Her current status and location has to be portrayed as the best thing ever, and she justifies it by shitting over her previous location. Wait until she’s back in an office job 9-5, pencil skirt and claw clip, she will spin some BS story how she manifested it.

What doesn’t change, regardless of location is her status as the village idiot.

Reactions: 16
ding ding, who had Baileys on their bingo card?

also someone sending her a stylish mat, ffs. cant she buy anything?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.