Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was at BJJ today. Interestingly she doesn’t video herself and her “skill” but others training there do video and I noticed her in the background of their video trying to move while pinned under another woman🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can she shut up about being a blue belt. She carries on like she’s a professional. She literally got it when she got knocked up and hasn’t practised or rolled or wtfe they do, as a blue belt. She thinks she is god of BJJ and now wants to do something to get women into it.

Couldn’t get a baby sitter. Shame, no Mam or Da and friends, or baby daddy to help out. Life’s a witch when you’ve spent your life being a witch and shitting on everyone else’s life style.

Welcome to Motherhood. It will be the unmaking of her.

Dope
Yessss take a bow!
---
What an inspirational macro friendly meal. Totally bizarre that a “fitness” page would post shite like that. I’m all for curry and chips btw.

Thank god Candy goes to Pappa D twice a week to get some nutrients in.
🤮

Reactions: 1
What an inspirational macro friendly meal. Totally bizarre that a “fitness” page would post shite like that. I’m all for curry and chips btw.

Thank god Candy goes to Pappa D twice a week to get some nutrients in.
Wait til Monday when she will be craving routine and vegetables…

Siobhan hunny you’re the only vegetable in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes!!!! Or someone who is a white belt close to getting their blue go roll with her. She said she wants to roll with some white belts to feel better. Please can a white belt go duck her up? Take it for the tattle team.
I know from my partner doing Jujutsu the gym twnd give you a blue belt if you have been training for a year and are planning on leaving for some reason, be it emigrating, illness or pregnant.. my partner says although he's a blue belt he couldn't roll with the blue belts now

Reactions: 6
Can I just give a shout out to the dedication of Tattlers still going strong with inventive C names over 3 months after the birth 👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Of course it's guys not re racking the weights. Ned must really be winding her up being a good dad. Why not just say it to the guys instead of posting it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she’s got herself a Flyefit membership 😂 She really has come full circle. All she needs now is that recruitment firm to take her back and then for her to pretend that was always the plan and that she’s doing them a favour. “I’ve had an amazing few years immersing myself in different cultures and running a health and fitness empire and now I just want to give something back 🥹”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Of course it's guys not re racking the weights. Ned must really be winding her up being a good dad. Why not just say it to the guys instead of posting it online.
I love how she’s talking gym etiquette… with her phone out recording her and anyone else in the background who’s just there to workout…
---
She’s being very brave today with her comments.. saying it’s just guys who don’t re rack weights… and then going after Taylor Swift??

Shiv hunny… you never go after Ms. Swift. Swifties will literally go to Rivervalley and run your mother over in retaliation 😂. Those fans are built different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Typical Shivvers woman hating on Taylor Swift, it's almost 2024 Shiv we can celebrate Taylor Swift for her mammoth year AND still acknowledge the contribution of others and the atrocities that are occurring in the world. A novel concept for someone in their late teens perhaps but I thought a woman of 35 might have grasped.

She is so immature and the internalised misogyny is SO strong. If it was one of her stupid Formula 1 fellas would that be okay ?

obligatory picture of peanut to show she DOES still see her brother.

Back to Flyefit complaining as usual and still as shifty as ever looking around to see has anyone notice the celebrity 🥰🥰🥴🥴

Reactions: 37
Actually maybe she's just assuming it's men as only men and the Shivmiester can lift heavy weights?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Typical Shivvers woman hating on Taylor Swift, it's almost 2024 Shiv we can celebrate Taylor Swift for her mammoth year AND still acknowledge the contribution of others and the atrocities that are occurring in the world. A novel concept for someone in their late teens perhaps but I thought a woman of 35 might have grasped.

She is so immature and the internalised misogyny is SO strong. If it was one of her stupid Formula 1 fellas would that be okay ?

obligatory picture of peanut to show she DOES still see her brother.

Back to Flyefit complaining as usual and still as shifty as ever looking around to see has anyone notice the celebrity 🥰🥰🥴🥴
Excuse you it’s not Jealously at all. If Taylor Swift can sell out 3 nights at the Avivia (Yes I got tickets).

We all know Shiv could sell out 5 nights of the Aviva with Season 02 of her… “podcast”

But she chooses not too because she’s a good person like that 😂
---
Actually maybe she's just assuming it's men as only men and the Shivmiester can lift heavy weights?
Judging by her set there… she ain’t lifting heavy 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so typical of her to tit all over Taylor Swift cause it’s “edgy” to do so. She is so all over this war, it’s actually kinda weird to watch given her history of not engaging with political things. I just think you can be annoyed about the collective response to Palestine without being like “this female singer is the problem!” Like duck that, it’s not Taylor’s fault.

She is such a complainer. Nothing is ever good enough. I’d love to ask her what the last thing she was truly happy about was, no complaints. I’d say she’d struggle to come up with something.

Reactions: 16
Vladimir Putin and Adolf Hitler have also been Time person of the year. If you look at the list from previous years they’re not exactly selecting like they would for Nobel prizes, Shiv. Maybe she should channel her energy from her faux outrage into the 200+ Furnace freebies she gave away clout chasing for the same cause.

Reactions: 8
Actually fuming she’s gone after Taylor Swift 🙈😡
Give it an hour. She will come back telling everyone that people have been messaging her nonstop about Taylor and she’s changed her mind.

When in reality she’s read here and realised TPOY is picked on multiple factors.

Sure I’m Time Person of the Year 2006. Look it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.