Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was leanne doing the filming on that one?
I mean, it just screams "the whole reason I am doing this is content for the gram" and is the furthest thing from you would do if you actually wanted to experience and share an intimate tender moment with family (which is what it would be about for most of us)

A one point I thought she might actually say "sorry can we just retake that, and can you look a bit more emotional for the camera, k thanks"
Bouncing Raisin off the couch in the rush to tell Granny she was 22 minutes pregnant is another all time classic for-the-gram video

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Bouncing Raisin off the couch in the rush to tell Granny she was 22 minutes pregnant is another all time classic for-the-gram video
Don't understand how the sister puts up with her, she was hours pregnant and had to take the shine off Roisin's announcement - utter bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Don't understand how the sister puts up with her, she was hours pregnant and had to take the shine off Roisin's announcement - utter bleep.
I know!! In the video where siobh finds out roisin is pregnant, you can see the crisis on her face when she realises roisin is going to be centre of attention and anything siobh previously did is going to be tit in comparison to a baby / first grandchild. Little did Ned know he was going to become part of someone's twisted plan to compete with her sister.

Reactions: 38
Like she said on some podcast that when Roisin was telling family she decided to say well so am I … talk about stealing thunder
It's crazy how she admits these things without realising how fucked up it all is.

Reactions: 39
Like she said on some podcast that when Roisin was telling family she decided to say well so am I … talk about stealing thunder
Didn’t she have the ultrasound scan on her, so she absolutely did not just decide at thst moment. It was premeditated.

I never understand these compulsive liars, the really annoying thing is that they take everyone else for being stupid thst we can’t see through the lies, which it’s generally quite easy to do.

Reactions: 23
Can she shut up about being a blue belt. She carries on like she’s a professional. She literally got it when she got knocked up and hasn’t practised or rolled or wtfe they do, as a blue belt. She thinks she is god of BJJ and now wants to do something to get women into it.

Couldn’t get a baby sitter. Shame, no Mam or Da and friends, or baby daddy to help out. Life’s a witch when you’ve spent your life being a witch and shitting on everyone else’s life style.

Welcome to Motherhood. It will be the unmaking of her.

Dope

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know!! In the video where siobh finds out roisin is pregnant, you can see the crisis on her face when she realises roisin is going to be centre of attention and anything siobh previously did is going to be tit in comparison to a baby / first grandchild. Little did Ned know he was going to become part of someone's twisted plan to compete with her sister.
The way her face dropped during that dinner when Roisin announced her pregnancy looked like sheer panic for herself rather than surprise and joy for her sister, like any normal person would feel. She doesn’t smile, she just looks like a rabbit in headlights terrified that they’re about to be left behind. I don’t believe for a second that her getting knocked up by a stranger a few weeks later, when the only other man on the scene the entire time she’s been ‘Insta famous’ was a weekend with Sonny 5+ years ago, was a coincidence/accident. Absolutely bleeping bonkers.

Reactions: 25
She's really strange and doesn't know what she wants still. I think she now realises that having a child is not what she thought it would be.

Shiv thought a baby is all cute Instagram photos. Because that's what she sees on Instagram.

She never thought all the other stuff. She was actually dumb enough to believe that her life would stay the same as it did beforehand and she would be mothering differently living the best life ever but with Ned and the baby as additions.

I am almost certain she is putting mad requests into Ned and that's why he is shoring up legally.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a dope sharing that surprise video. Siobhan will recent Cadhla if she doesn't do the same over the top stuff for her.

Reactions: 9
You know what guys… I’m gonna say it. Maybe baby C will be the making of her…

Like she had no babysitter last night. So the obvious answer would be to strap the baby to her to go sit and watch people…

The Siobhan of last year would have defo put Baby C into a gym bag and throw it in the corner under all the other bags to go roll with the guys.. not the girls cause she’s built different remember!

Also can we get someone here to sign up and compete against her and just beat her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what guys… I’m gonna say it. Maybe baby C will be the making of her…

Like she had no babysitter last night. So the obvious answer would be to strap the baby to her to go sit and watch people…

The Siobhan of last year would have defo put Baby C into a gym bag and throw it in the corner under all the other bags to go roll with the guys.. not the girls cause she’s built different remember!

Also can we get someone here to sign up and compete against her and just beat her up 😂
Yes!!!! Or someone who is a white belt close to getting their blue go roll with her. She said she wants to roll with some white belts to feel better. Please can a white belt go duck her up? Take it for the tattle team.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes!!!! Or someone who is a white belt close to getting their blue go roll with her. She said she wants to roll with some white belts to feel better. Please can a white belt go duck her up? Take it for the tattle team.
She really thinks she invented BJJ for women. I got a martial arts black belt (took me seven years of 3 training sessions a week, definitely not a McDojo award) and I’d happily whoop her ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She really thinks she invented BJJ for women. I got a martial arts black belt (took me seven years of 3 training sessions a week, definitely not a McDojo award) and I’d happily whoop her ass.
Soh trained 3 times a week for 4 years and she got to blue.
Is black the next 1 after blue?? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If JS and crew didn't love BJJ and were all into something else, she would be a sheep and do exactly as they do. She probably hates it.

Reactions: 22
What an inspirational macro friendly meal. Totally bizarre that a “fitness” page would post shite like that. I’m all for curry and chips btw.

Thank god Candy goes to Pappa D twice a week to get some nutrients in.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.