Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To really celebrate this day , do a stomp and a twirl while whispering “Oh Dublin”. Then grab ten pages to read before spotting a family on the beach to manifest all of living differently values and beliefs.
Gonna find a McGregor lookalike and ride him bareback .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Reading old threads out of boredom yesterday. This is the shite she was writing just two years ago "if you're so envious of my life just unfollow for the sake of your mental health" 😂

Fast forward to yesterday where she posted about seeing someone with the same pram as her and wanting to say hi 😂 Egg pram mom is Clongriffins baby seagull in a high vis vest 😂

We are all only egg-pram green with envy of your new life Shivvers!

View attachment 2617118
She actually said recently too when sharing an on this day post something to the effect of “back when everyone used to watch my stories as an escape” 🫠 totally bleeping deluded, literally thinks she is some sort of god that everyone is soo jealous of. She needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The absolute dirt of that airfryer. She is just filthy. It hardly takes much to clean it.

Reactions: 11
She actually said recently too when sharing an on this day post something to the effect of “back when everyone used to watch my stories as an escape” 🫠 totally bleeping deluded, literally thinks she is some sort of god that everyone is soo jealous of. She needs therapy.
I watch her stories to remind myself how unbelievably grateful I am to be one of the supposed uncultured, unambitious, office-working peasants that she spent so many years shitting on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watch her stories to remind myself how unbelievably grateful I am to be one of the supposed uncultured, unambitious, office-working peasants that she spent so many years shitting on 😂
The privilege of being comfortable and secure in our lives is something we all take for granted.

I'd lose my mind if I was in Shivs position as evidently she is without realising it.

Reactions: 14
LOVE the way she’s still posting the 2018 vid her parents told her not to post. So sound.

Reactions: 17
I agree. The agencies need to have the client best interests at heart but clearly they don't. Siobhan has been drowning in the pool along time and either isn't being helped or want to be helped. The pregnancy announcement was the icing on the cake imo that she was mentally unstable. That was an announcement of a couple together long term, not one of a one night stand with 4 weeks to get both their heads around it. The reality is she needs help mentally, emotionally and looking for validation from insta and her so called friends is only causing her to spiral further.
Is she with an agency?

Reactions: 2
The auld lad " Ah duck what are you doing here" then the check for the camera as the mother breaks down at the realisation that her Christmas has been ruined. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Every so often I have the dawning realisation, who the duck is she?
She’s a personal trainer but she’s fucked around for years doing nothing. I have my own little spreadsheet to track calories, it even does cumulative and tracks my protein intake - I do for myself what she charges for! And I cook better than her, she has to prove to people everytime she cooks. Who the hell is paying her, or not at this moment in time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them coming home for [insert event] videos she did were so staged.

I think she was addicted to capturing the footage for Instagram. A huge trend that takes away from the real moment.

Reactions: 13
Them coming home for [insert event] videos she did were so staged.

I think she was addicted to capturing the footage for Instagram. A huge trend that takes away from the real moment.
Was leanne doing the filming on that one?
I mean, it just screams "the whole reason I am doing this is content for the gram" and is the furthest thing from you would do if you actually wanted to experience and share an intimate tender moment with family (which is what it would be about for most of us)

A one point I thought she might actually say "sorry can we just retake that, and can you look a bit more emotional for the camera, k thanks"

Reactions: 8
I got stuck in Russia.

I don’t think I will ever forget that. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.