Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what's been going through Neds brain the last 24hrs? If he had turned down that 3:30 gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm guessing he want little to do with her since the Portugal weirdness. He was happy to help her get the car so she's not always nagging him for lifts.
God he really did do a disappearing act after that wedding 😂. She even drops the baby out to swords instead of him watching her.

Reactions: 11
There's been some absolute belters but this can never be beaten.

Close the internet.
---

I'm guessing he want little to do with her since the Portugal weirdness. He was happy to help her get the car so she's not always nagging him for lifts.
I think also people forget how little interest most males have in children once they start to become a bit of work…. Yes, obviously some fathers have a strong paternal instinct with their offspring but in the majority of cases, it doesn’t matter either way if Mammy and daddy are
or aren’t together - daddy will start to become a background character once it becomes a bit of work. And by work I mean that baby doesn’t sleep for 18 hours a day. I think that’s what we see here. At the end of the day, Shiv is the main caregiver and Ned will be someone she can ask to ‘babysit’ when she has a birthday/event to go to. This isn’t unique to Slobbers. Slobbers is now living ‘the same’ as a lot of women. There’s nothing ‘ different’ about her situation.

Reactions: 25
How is she not absolutely mortified ? Those throwbacks are coming steady and fast. Bit like Ned this time last year wha. Seriously though how does she not see she looks like a clown???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Baby "building a strong core" 13 weeks old. Stronger better faster than all other babies. Fk off Shiv seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He's posted having her at least 3 times this week.
does he also take her to the Gym and workout above her head/ show her and his followers his nut sack as he squats over her?

waiting for the half KG pink dumbbell Christmas present, actually they will be Green, how could i forget she is Irish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of god woman!!! You’ve been doing yoga for years and years and years. Here’s some unsolicited advice - ALIGN YOUR bleeping HIPS!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How after years, does she still need to follow the movements on her phone. She is nuts.

Reactions: 13
no, just bleeping no, she didnt call the Pandemic the Panny D? Did the work experience editor give her that saying?

Nespresso is great for Visitors, she doesn't have visitors other than when Bali Ned pops over to clean the pit up, so we can take it she doesn't use it.

So glad to see baby Canal is exactly where she is supposed to be developmentally for her age. But how could she get bored of sitting in a bumbo after only 10 minutes of seeing her mother Down dog? Attention span of a 3 month old, oh wait.

Stupid Android phone not lasting long enough to do 20 mins of yoga so the airhead had to make it up. I thought she was a pro anyway so should be easy for her?

No mention of the google phone since she was given it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.