Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I wasn't imagining it, when she was pulling her hair away, the look of actual disgust was evident. There was no maternal love there that you see with new mums. Trying to fob it off as oh what a great grip..yes all kids have! But her face said it all,she does know we can see her yes?!
I noticed this too!!!

Reactions: 6
Lads, if you had a baby on your lap, either you're own or someone else's wouldn't you be kissing the little head off them and inhaling that baby smell? I'm not ott maternal, mine are reared but always loved snuggling and smelling them or any one's baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lads, if you had a baby on your lap, either you're own or someone else's wouldn't you be kissing the little head off them and inhaling that baby smell? I'm not ott maternal, mine are reared but always loved snuggling and smelling them or any one's baby.
Not if I was too busy chatting nonsense into my phone eyeballing myself 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I was watching Louise Cooney on Instagram with her little one. The look of awe and love was evident. I then flicked to Siobhan with Kyla on her chest. Siobhan seemed to be grimacing at the child. That baby is nothing but a chore to her and it breaks my heart to see it 😢
It seems to be a daily occurrence now that she’ll film herself talking half to Kyla and half to the camera about all of the things she would rather be doing but can’t because of her. She looks utterly pissed off in that video. You voluntarily gave up your old life when you let a stranger nut in you on a whim, hun.

Reactions: 28
It seems to be a daily occurrence now that she’ll film herself talking half to Kyla and half to the camera about all of the things she would rather be doing but can’t because of her. She looks utterly pissed off in that video. You voluntarily gave up your old life when you let a stranger nut in you on a whim, hun.
Yeah but #epiphany #manifestation

By the way James Smith also made up some story and said he changed his life because of drugs!! Shiv basically took a few psychedelics in Bali and manifested herself to be a single mom living under the flight path in Clongriffin.

A solid outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems to be a daily occurrence now that she’ll film herself talking half to Kyla and half to the camera about all of the things she would rather be doing but can’t because of her.
Yet when she gets the evening and night to herself she doesn’t know what she ‘should’ do.
Does she have ADHD? She’s all over the shop. Most new mothers are but she’s actually got some free time in which to plan something. The average new mum would schedule a bath, early night and a full night’s sleep, yet she’s banging on about going to jiu jitsu two days in a row?
She’s really struggling with adapting to her new life.

Reactions: 16
Make up on to see Ned…. Say it louder for the the Slobs in the back …. “HE’S NOT INTO YOU”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yet when she gets the evening and night to herself she doesn’t know what she ‘should’ do.
Does she have ADHD? She’s all over the shop. Most new mothers are but she’s actually got some free time in which to plan something. The average new mum would schedule a bath, early night and a full night’s sleep, yet she’s banging on about going to jiu jitsu two days in a row?
She’s really struggling with adapting to her new life.
Exactly she could stretch things and read 20 pages a day. Although would be difficult to underline books in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly is she for real wanting to go to jitsu, you're sick. Keep your germs to yourself!

Wonder who she put on make up for? Ned or Aiobhinn?

Reactions: 11
Don’t come at me but I would find it so hard to let my baby go to her dad ( if we were not together) at this age? She’s still so small. I know he’s very present in her life etc but I just find it strange. My urge to have them close to me 24/7 is strooooong!

Reactions: 19
Fascinating the change from "Darragh" to now "her dad" she's trying to play it cool that this has always been her way and never tried to insinuate they were an item

Reactions: 26
Don’t come at me but I would find it so hard to let my baby go to her dad ( if we were not together) at this age? She’s still so small. I know he’s very present in her life etc but I just find it strange. My urge to have them close to me 24/7 is strooooong!
Any mother would find it difficult imo. But this is the reality if letting a stranger jizz in you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i would imagine most mums would agree with you. but unfortunately there isn’t really an option here. she either does it voluntarily or he takes legal steps.

Reactions: 12
Plenty of parents in the same situation for various reasons. They just have to get on with it.

Reactions: 10
Plenty of parents in the same situation for various reasons. They just have to get on with it.
💯 but a good chunk of them probably know their baby daddy. Not saying everyone, but it would be difficult to hand over your baby to a stranger who happens to be the sperm donor.
But then again she’s not like other women is she, as maternal as Kate McCann.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
💯 but a good chunk of them probably know their baby daddy. Not saying everyone, but it would be difficult to hand over your baby to a stranger who happens to be the sperm donor.
To be honest all she needs to know is that he’s a good dad which he seems to be. They don’t need to be best pals.

Reactions: 13
To be honest all she needs to know is that he’s a good dad which he seems to be. They don’t need to be best pals.
Exactly. Some of these comments are going a bit mumsnet again 🥴
Wonder how she feels about the one that got away Aoibhinn? Pregnant, living in Bali with a fella and their own business. She must be SICK

Reactions: 29
Wonder is shivvers horsing back the two boxes of chocolates now, rim lickin some marg glasses playing "all by myself" on repeat with a cardboard cut out of Ned across from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Using that theory, Siobhan is also a stranger to Ned and is full time carer for his child. They made the baby 50 /50 therefore they both ( should) have equal rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.