Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to practice acceptance 😂😂😂. I wonder is she trying to accept that her decision to have a ONS with a stranger in the hope that it will turn into a happy family has been a huge gamble that hasn’t paid off. It’s so obvious that she’s absolutely miserable. Her days of training at anytime of the day are a thing of the past. Whenever she wants to train or go to a class she will need a child minder. She’s never off that couch. The days and nights must be very long and boring for her. I almost feel sorry for her but then I realise she brought this all upon herself! I can see Kayla being in crèche in the New Year.
Because the child is so advanced she needs to be educated and stimulated at school already

Reactions: 7
The days can be so long, sure if you have friends they have jobs so it’s mostly just you and baby.
The nights can be cruel
Her ingenious plan failed because she didn’t think for one second that Ned would say no to a relationship

Reactions: 19
The days can be so long, sure if you have friends they have jobs so it’s mostly just you and baby.
The nights can be cruel
Her ingenious plan failed because she didn’t think for one second that Ned would say no to a relationship
"Ned, let's be a family. We can take over the insta world. I'll get you a deal with MyProtein and we can dine on Kerrigans Turkey burgers and hello fresh. Together we are insta couple goals. Stick with me - Why wouldn’t you"

Ned..."Ehm where do I even begin".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You mean to tell me that posting on Instagram didn’t end the conflict?! Ah for duck sake, all those free furnace spots given away for nothing Shiv!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You mean to tell me that posting on Instagram didn’t end the conflict?! Ah for duck sake, all those free furnace spots given away for nothing Shiv!
Translated as

"Ffs I gave away 250 free Furnace spaces thinking it would pressure Netanyahu to reach a deal with Hamas and end the war"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The nights can be cruel
Shows how little experience she has with men if she thought Ned would want anything to do with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shows how little experience she has with men if she thought Ned would want anything to do with her!
The vibe that I get off her is she thinks men should be falling at her feet when all evidence to the contrary. Incredibly deluded.

She was trying her best for Laura Bennett to get her access so she could bag an F1 driver. That's the level she thinks she is at.

Reactions: 18
The vibe that I get off her is she thinks men should be falling at her feet when all evidence to the contrary. Incredibly deluded.

She was trying her best for Laura Bennett to get her access so she could bag an F1 driver. That's the level she thinks she is at.
The level of delusion is strong with our shiv🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I was watching Louise Cooney on Instagram with her little one. The look of awe and love was evident. I then flicked to Siobhan with Kyla on her chest. Siobhan seemed to be grimacing at the child. That baby is nothing but a chore to her and it breaks my heart to see it 😢

Reactions: 24

I’m not being mean but she’s obviously got one of those magic mirrors because she’s a very average looking girl. Deluded is the right word. I find it hard to believe any fella would be interested in her. If she had a great personality and was really relatable or down to earth it would be different but she is none of those things. EVERYTHING has to be a flex. She HAS to be better than 99% of the population. Shes BETTER than other girls. Extra. Loves Formula one- she’s SO COOL- she tries so hard to be one of the lads- it’s embarrassing. Her life is embarrassing. Telling everyone about a “holiday romance” in her professional work/ client emails - she’s like a 12 yr old who got their first shift and has to tell anyone who will listen. As for the bizarre bunny boiler Instagram post where she clearly set out to LIE (a very carefully crafted lie by omission) to her followers- pretending she was in a couple with the “we can’t believe we are going to have a baby” post…. What the actual duck like???

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was watching Louise Cooney on Instagram with her little one. The look of awe and love was evident. I then flicked to Siobhan with Kyla on her chest. Siobhan seemed to be grimacing at the child. That baby is nothing but a chore to her and it breaks my heart to see it 😢
OK I wasn't imagining it, when she was pulling her hair away, the look of actual disgust was evident. There was no maternal love there that you see with new mums. Trying to fob it off as oh what a great grip..yes all kids have! But her face said it all,she does know we can see her yes?!

Reactions: 17
I’m not being mean but she’s obviously got one of those magic mirrors because she’s a very average looking girl. Deluded is the right word. I find it hard to believe any fella would be interested in her. If she had a great personality and was really relatable or down to earth it would be different but she is none of those things. EVERYTHING has to be a flex. She HAS to be better than 99% of the population. Shes BETTER than other girls. Extra. Loves Formula one- she’s SO COOL- she tries so hard to be one of the lads- it’s embarrassing. Her life is embarrassing. Telling everyone about a “holiday romance” in her professional work/ client emails - she’s like a 12 yr old who got their first shift and has to tell anyone who will listen. As for the bizarre bunny boiler Instagram post where she clearly set out to LIE (a very carefully crafted lie by omission) to her followers- pretending she was in a couple with the “we can’t believe we are going to have a baby” post…. What the actual duck like???
Loves Formula one-

Lads, that explains why she completed BF and FF little Cuan.

Reactions: 3
Guys remember how hard she was pushing for a guest spot on My Therapist Ghosted Me 😂

Almost daily mentions and tags about how good it was and how her sides hurt from laughing.

Funny enough no mention of it since she realised she wouldn’t be on it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her frenemy Heg is also doing her best to stop the war by sticking one random IG story about how heartbroken she is for a Palestinian photographer in the middle of a load of stories of her in a bikini on a beach in Fiji. All we need now is Becca somehow trying to push her breathwork scam as an effective way of dealing with air strikes. She’s a nurse, ya know 🥴

• Sick
Guys remember how hard she was pushing for a guest spot on My Therapist Ghosted Me 😂

Almost daily mentions and tags about how good it was and how her sides hurt from laughing.

Funny enough no mention of it since she realised she wouldn’t be on it 😂.
no mention of Bellamianta tan since her #ad where she couldn't pronounce it, no more teeth strips, no more of the shopping delivery what ever that was, nothing more from the Egg shop. Brands literally work with her once than sack her off.

One hit wonder this one, in more ways than one :sneaky:

Reactions: 23
She has spent more time posting throwbacks about her Jizzy Jits compared to actually doing it. Build a bridge and get over it hun. You are now a suburban Mam, embrace the normality!

• Heart
A premature Happy Jizzmass to me...just saw herself earlier, living differently in Penneys!
The fecking hair clip ( or should I say vice grip) gave it away!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.